Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2004/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Q. What does Jimmy Floyd and Mark Viduka have in common?

A. They both told Celtic to piss off.

It's amazing how the world's #13 club can't attract the big names. Oops, almost forgot the Canadian starlet, Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, chose them over ManUre. Good luck this year, Bhoys.

Let's all laugh at Celtic, let's all laugh at Celtic. HAHA HAHA

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They've also both signed with Boro for this coming season. Will the commonalities never cease?

Somewhere, Fasty is smiling. Until Viduka starts to moan and his production falls through the floor.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get your facts straight......

Mr. Bucky,

Please get your facts straight before typing this piss. No one EVER approached JFH about playing. End of story. Viduka was such a lazy cnut the Hoops got rid of him. Now if you want to talk about players shunning teams, look no further than the Huns. Frank/Ron deBoer/Arteta, Mr. Bean(already hinted he wants to go to Ajax even if it's their practice squad) - just a few from this past year. I know you're still hurting from last season. And before you know it, you'll be hurting again after losing the CL qualifier. Hopefully you draw Benfica or FC Basel. Either one would stuff that group of mince. So there is one team to laugh at and they are not wearing the beautiful green and white hoops.

Now shall we just laugh at this past season's treble losers. Can you see a happy Hun? Noooooooooooo Noooooooooooo

They should be out of debt this year when they win the Champions League. I hear administration calling for the Huns.

Hail Hail

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, Cazza.

I'll defer to your way of thinking, suggesting that the DeBoer brothers stuck their nose up at Rangers. No probs. Continuing with this train of thought, isn't Celtic worse off with Larsson looking for greener pastures? Ol' Liam Miller will certainly make a contribution in ManUre's 4th team, also. Greener pastures indeed.

How are those signings coming along?

Hello, Hello.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Larsson has moved on. Get over it please. I know I have. Liam Miller made the biggest mistake in his life. We all make mistakes. I made one once.

As for the signings, MON has stated on the official site that he will be making signings before the US tour. I guess we just have to trust the manager who has directed Celtic to THREE championships in FOUR years, and as you know, would have directed them to another championship IF they didn't get the UEFA Cup final. Remember that? When is the last time the Huns have even been close? I thought so. So, who is laughing at who right now? Do we really need to bring up the whole debt thing again? No. So, we won't.

I'm a little concerned with the Celtic board right now, only because they have cut their debt down to a workable load and yet, hasn't signed a player in almost two years. Yes, I'm a little disappointed but if you look at the Huns signings over the last two years, at least MON/board is not rushing into picking up the next numptie available(Emerson/Ostinstad(?)/FdeBoer/Thompson/Hughes/Rae/Rae/Khavisnishiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii/Serbian 5th division player/Didi Prso/) . Well, you get the idea, hopefully. To be fair the jury is still out on Prso and Boumsong will be a good signing. Moore and Malcolm are solid :D . Bucky, it seems every year over the last 3 or 4 the Huns are ranting on about taking over the SPL again, but it hasn't happened. So far, I would say they have narrowed the gap but they certainly haven't taken pole position. That would be the Bhoys. Cheers and Happy 12th of July.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Bucky, it seems every year over the last 3 or 4 the Huns are ranting on about taking over the SPL again, but it hasn't happened.

I can only assume it's Pavlovian from the 9-in-a-row prior. Remember that? Thought so.

Happy July 9th.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blatter blast for Rangers

Blatter thinks Craig Moore has been harshly treated
Fifa president Sepp Blatter has condemned Rangers for placing Craig Moore on the transfer list.
"He (Moore) has been punished by Rangers by the taking away of his honour to be captain," said Blatter.

Where is the solidarity? What is fair play in this sport? .

Q. Why is seth so bewildered by this?

A. Cause he has never been to the Govan Zoo.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
I can only assume it's Pavlovian from the 9-in-a-row prior. Remember that? Thought so.

Happy July 9th.

Oh, Bucky, if you want to go back that far, we may as well go back and see which team did NIAR first? Exactly. Also, who is the only Old Firm team to win the European Cup? So, please don't bring that weak shite into my house. ;) It will be swatted out quicker than you can say CAn you see a happy Hun? Noooooo Nooooooo

I think we can leave this now and wait until the last week of August when Celtic will hump the Huns for the 6th time in a row...Did I mention that Celtic WHITEWASHED Rangers last year? EEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYY

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Govan Zoo?

Yes, Stevie Oneder, Sepp Blatter can lick me today.
I saw him on Sky last night fcuking yippin and yappin because he's FCUKING IN Australia right now guaranteeing Oceana a World Cup spot for 2010.
Taking a half spot away from someone as they always play #5 in South America to advance.
Basically guaranteeing Australia a spot as they usually win the Oceanic group.
Whatever cnut, shut the fcuk up.

The same goes to you Captain. :D

How may times has Celtic won the league?

I'm off to the Govan Market to pick up some deals on the five star jerseys used last year.

Point counter point,

Rangersforever

:knvb:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm off to the Govan Market to pick up some deals on the five star jerseys used last year.

I knew that was coming so I will respond by saying......

Why do the Huns have 5 stars on their jersey when they have in fact(OFFICIALLY) won 48 titles? Two of them were claimed despite drawing with other teams and if they today's rules(tie-breakers) were in place, they would not have won them. May as well claim them when you can, I guess. Also, I believe the Huns were formed in 1873? That would be 15 years before Celtic, so Celtic would be leading by now if they were formed the same year. ;)

BTW, Celtic only needs ONE star on its' jersey. Do you know what the ONE star would represent? Just think of 1967 and you'll understand. That's as close as the Huns will EVER get to most significant trophy in European club football. Cheers, RF. Thanks for that segue, RF.

Hail Hail and stand up for the Champions, RF

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Viduka: I rejected Celtic overtures

New Middlesbrough striker Mark Viduka has claimed Celtic tried to lure him back to Parkhead.

The Australian forward was a hit during his time in the east end of Glasgow, despite a shaky start to his Hoops career.

He walked out on the club just days after signing, claiming he was suffering from stress, but recovered to prove himself in front of goal as Henrik Larsson's strike partner.

Those performances earned him a move to Leeds, despite Martin O'Neill's pleas for him to remain at Celtic, and it now appears the Celtic boss made a renewed bid to take Viduka back to Parkhead.

But the player, who has signed a three-year-deal with Boro, insists it would have been a backward step.

Mark Viduka - Not once, but twice. TTP Honourary Member

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Middlesbrough striker Mark Viduka has claimed

That is the key part from this whole thing. The man is a walking porky pie. I will believe the interest this time when MON says so. Viduka is a very reliable source. :rolleyes:

Hail Hail and Bucky, stand up for the Double winners.......

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Bucky, stand up

Perfect. A fcukin' height joke before 10:30AM. Was feeling a wee bit confident this morning. Now that's gone like Fasty in a new job.

Cheers, Captain.

Reading between the lines, Buckfast.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
;)

Hail Hail and stand up for the Champions, RF

Bucky, you will notice that I used it for the big man, RF, a little earlier. I'm not really in a position to be making many 'height' jokes, since I'm not exactly a skyscraper. :eek:

Hail Hail

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speculation from the Daily Record

Quick Vote

Would Marcel Desailly be a good signing for Celtic?

Yes
36.49%
No
63.51%

Sports Record

FOOTBALL: LIVE SPL IN THE BOOZER

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve1234,

Any chance of getting the new away jersey over e-bay? If so, please let me know. If not, I would like another set of hoops, if it is at all possible? Cheers, Steve.

Stephen

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Juninho keen on Celtic

Juninho's career statistics
Juninho's agent has told Celtic they would be able to afford the Brazilian if they wanted to buy him.
The Middlesbrough midfielder looks set to move away from the Riverside this summer and could move to Scotland.

"The player loves Boro but he has to be playing football. With the players they have signed it looks like he'll have to leave," said agent Jonathan Hassel.

"He would consider joining Celtic. He would not be out of their range and his wage demands would not be beyond them."

Juninho still has two years left on his Boro deal but his future is uncertain after manager Steve McClaren's summer of spending and with more likely to follow.

A brazilian in Scotland does not sound like a good idea.

RF, Bucky, did Rangers not have a Brazilian on the books last year?
What became of the tosser?

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve-o,

Since we got rid of our Samba plonker, I think Brazilians in Scotland are a great idea. They're at their best in Baltic conditions. Furthermore, our bronzed brethern really enjoy their football when the tackles are high and often. Scotland's a perfect place, indeed.

Please advise MoN that I'll make a contribution to the transfer through PayPal. Also mention Scheidt's availablilty. RF will fund that via his all-you-can-eat Pacho's sponsorship.

Cheers,

Buckfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts