Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Based on this summer's transfers, I can only assume Sir David is under suspicion of stealing Sellick's biscuit tin.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Loop hole accounting, Captain. So, bleeding edge the gov't doesn't have legislation and only RF understands.

Minty as the gimp in Usual Suspects. C'mon. You couldn't have scripted it better.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky,

I'm just the middle man, big man. :) I donn't script them. :D

It seems like it is going to be a whole lot of nothing, much like Rangers today against Hannover...........:D

Hannover 1 Rangers 0

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 1 Parma 0

Donati and Brown are good. Our midfield will be better than the Huns BUT I have a feeling they have the edge in the backline this year. The strikers are equal so it should be a tight race this year........it basically comes down to ginger balls Strachan ****ing up his tactics. :)

Let's go Zeta. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good signing by Rangers today. Steven Whittaker is a solid right back, perhaps the best in Scotland in my opinion but for 2 million quid, surely they wanted Naismith more. :confused: Having said that, after watching Hutton yesterday, they probably figured they needed someone asap........

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn Skippy.

Hutton, as I said in the CL thread, should be sent on loan to whoever is willing to take him. HE is notorious for throwing the ball in to the other team 85% of the time, making radge tackles at best, overlapping and then crossing the ball either to the keeper or 30 feet high and wide of goal, and he takes useless cards for stupid brain cramps over and over, and yesterday was evidence of that. Hopefully he doesn't see the field for some time.

To bad too, as I thought he was getting into some good form near the end of last season, but he is back to his crap...Maurice Ross looks like a superstar next to Mutton.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word on the street is Whittaker will play right mid, McCullough goes to left mid and Hutton keeps his place. For the time being.

Thanks for keeping tabs on Rangers progress, Captain. Safe to assume that you're concerned about retaining the Championship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0