Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
right, Okay then- we are still on for the quad then big man ;)

UEFA(Which we have a very very slim shot at, unlike your mob's "mission impossible") CIS, SFA Cup and SPL...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Rangers | Rangers chase striker Caracciolo

rumour has it that he will cost 4-6 million euro.... alot of cash, that being sad he has twice been capped for I-Ties, so he has to have something to offer. A big tall strong man...exactly what we need for Simithy's negative 4-5-1...

Seems like they are too quick imho to parlay the Hutton warchest. I would be okay with standing pat if they are forced to hang on to Cousin...

Something is needing to be done for next year as Cousin will not be here, and i can't imagine Boydy wanting to stick around if he is not getting a game.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers have done a deal with Derby for Carroll. He going south on loan.
Latest Celtic sign Dundee Utd skipper Barry Robson.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Rangers lose out on a Former I-Tie capped striker and make the signing of the decade!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Sky Sports | Football | Scottish Premier | Rangers | Gers seal Davis swoop

well done Minty. Well done.:confused:

I know the deadline is close to passing, and news still has a chance to trickle through, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks the Mint stuffed the Huttom warchest into the pile of debt?

I know I said that I'm fine with status quo, losing Hutton is a blow, but surely Whittaker is good enough for the SPL...

But to get that kind of dosh and not re invest at least a little bit is beyond me.

It looks like Bain and Murray need to take a salesmans class on qualification of prospects...Why did they fly to Milan to speak with a striker that signs with a super club like Brescia!?

sheesh. We didn't improve through this window, not at all...

but we're still on for the quad right Cappy? ;)

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This ones for you Bucky.

2028: News from League One/Two now and I'm going to have to be careful what I say because I'm not best pleased. Neil Lennon, who a year ago was good enough to captain Celtic in the last 16 of the Champions League, is deemed surplus to requirements at Nottingham Forest and has joined Wycombe Wanderers on a free transfer.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see ol Lemmon in the bowels of football where the scumbag belongs

So classy, I'm sure you'll find vids of our talismanic skipper on the web singing sing songs about Shellick right? I thought so :) Baz has the class to shake the animals hand following the 2-0 humping on the Tic send off for Lemmon

and I'll never forget his send off :D

...tube is right...surplus to requirements is right. ;)

steve, you meant Celtic were good enough to get to the last 16 in spite of Lemmon Skippering your mob right :)

4 points and counting ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This ones for you Bucky.

2028: News from League One/Two now and I'm going to have to be careful what I say because I'm not best pleased. Neil Lennon, who a year ago was good enough to captain Celtic in the last 16 of the Champions League, is deemed surplus to requirements at Nottingham Forest and has joined Wycombe Wanderers on a free transfer.

Not surprising, 1234, as he was ****ing shite for Celtic the last two seasons sadly........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN, cheers, m8, some good video footage there. :) Nice to see there are no hard feelings against Neil Lennon, an Irish Catholic from the Occupied Six who played for Celtic. Quality videos though. Cheers.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I couldn't care if he was a pink with a purple racing stripe, was from Abu Dhabi, and practiced the religion of Jedi...the guy was/is a wanker

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I couldn't care if he was a pink with a purple racing stripe, was from Abu Dhabi, and practiced the religion of Jedi...the guy was/is a wanker

Put your comments and beliefs into reality and then ask yourself " why do i hate Neil Lennon" hmmmm....he was the captain of the Celtic team that won the league.

If we are talking about the past Youtube would have had a field day with Andy Goram. :eek:

WankerCSC

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Other than the fact he captained Shellcik and his antics...I don't hate Neil Lennon. I'm sure he is a nice enough guy. I for one couldn't care about religion...It doesn't bother me...I'm a Protestan, another Ranger supporter mate of mine of Catholic, I'm not fussed.

I was actually a Lemmon supporter his last year as he had become so fat and terrible that we able to have the day above where I posted the video. :D

Enjoy Wycombe.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Other than the fact he captained Shellcik and his antics...I don't hate Neil Lennon. I'm sure he is a nice enough guy. I for one couldn't care about religion...It doesn't bother me...I'm a Protestan, another Ranger supporter mate of mine of Catholic, I'm not fussed.

I was actually a Lemmon supporter his last year as he had become so fat and terrible that we able to have the day above where I posted the video. :D

Enjoy Wycombe.

Never said you were JBN, just a vast majority of the Huns despise him because he was an Irish-Catholic. That is a fact and can't be argued.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
fair do's...I hate McGeady as well, not cause he is Irish Catholic, but because he should have capped for Scotland instead of the Republic, when he is born and raised in Scotland ffs.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
fair do's...I hate McGeady as well, not cause he is Irish Catholic, but because he should have capped for Scotland instead of the Republic, when he is born and raised in Scotland ffs.

There goes that word "hate" again....guess it's not as impactful as "it bugs me" or "cross" ? :D

McGeady not playing for Scotland is only a big deal if you make it one....so go ahead and carry on about how it's impacted your life as Scottish supporter or a card carrying member of the tartan army. There must be some video of McGeady pissing on the Scottish flag or something.....:D

Anti-bigotryCSC

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 points clear

You are all muppets! Irish Catholic, Canadian protestant or Abu Dhabi Jedi... I'm not fussed. ;)

"That is a fact and can't be argued. "

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
[steve, you meant Celtic were good enough to get to the last 16 in spite of Lemmon Skippering your mob right :)

4 points and counting ;)[/QUOTE]

No I meant nothing of the sort. The text after 2028 was a quote from the tranfer deadline talk on BBC. Regardless your names not Bucky, so piss off!

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Supporting Rangers is too hard on me with all the Celtic aggro and such. It's best for all parties if I support another club. With that said, I now support Atletico Lanus.

The Scottish thread has been great fun. Change is good. See you in the "Whatever Domestic League Atletico Lanus Play In" thread.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1093&Itemid=0

Is their any room for me? :)

Rumour has it the Canucks might be including you in the package for Sundin!:D

HJ

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Supporting Rangers is too hard on me with all the Celtic aggro and such. It's best for all parties if I support another club. With that said, I now support Atletico Lanus.

The Scottish thread has been great fun. Change is good. See you in the "Whatever Domestic League Atletico Lanus Play In" thread.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1093&Itemid=0

If we can stay away from all the sectarianism (been there bought the t-shirt)crap I'm in. ;)

Love the guy's expression in the lower photo.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0