Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Forgot how many passes there were(bar the two token challenges by the Rangers 'players' before the goal.....can someone explain why Scott Brown was booked for his 'celebration'? Said nothing....looked at the Sewer Rat and put his arms out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm all for Brownie showing his cokc and all that and it was a brilliant goal.

That said, they have to be careful about inciting the crowd into violence in that particular fixture so maybe that's why?

As long as the fcukwits in the stands don't hurl shite at each other after and run riot as a result of actions of the players on the pitch, which I'm sure we can all admit fcukits are in abundance on both sides, that kind of stuff just adds to the atmoshphere of a Rangers/Celtic match and see nothing wrong with it really...

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes RF, the refs have to be aware of the inciting the crowd but that was over pretty quick as well when the Celtic players came in to congratulate Brown. Kudos to Diouf for not biting and turning it into something. It happens all the time (Rooney did it the next day with no card) but as JBN says it is unsporting behaviour by the book although it was weak. There was obviously some verbal going on between the 2 before the goal. In my opinion Brown has to learn to walk away and not get involved. For some reason he seems to think it's his job to get into incidents that don't involve him and it's easy to see his anger level rise and the nasty challenges coming before the ball gets there, kind of like Lafferty when he loses it. Brown is playing really well out wide and that might keep him out of a lot of situations that could lead to trouble. I hope Sunday's game is as entertaining as the last one. Come on the 'Tic

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
An absolute bitch-slapping...................

Celtic 3 Them 0

Men against a bunch of amateurs today. Kayal is class, Izzy is top drawer.....Charlie Mulgrew was brilliant in the middle and they rarely had a sniff. 8 point lead now but there is a long way to go. That was great to watch. Lennon has this team believing at the moment and it doesn't stop going forward all game......Rangers has 4 cautions the last 20 minutes due to being bitch-slapped and of course frustration.

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not a big fan of Neil Lennon but I have to say that the football Celtic have played in the last month has been the most entertaining since O'neill's first couple of years. Even at the start of this season when we won 7? in a row there wasn't the same flow or desire there has been lately. Kayal has made a big difference and Mulgrew who was brutal early in the season, seems to have a lot of confidence playing center back. It's made a big difference having a cb that will hold and distibute the ball, Majstrovic was even playing a wee bit which probably isn't adviseable but he got away with it. Commons has fit right in, working hard to defend and make himself available and the goals don't hurt either. I hope we can play with that same desire against the rest of the league and stop throwing points away to the likes of Hamilton. Rangers looked tired on Sunday which is understandable after playing on Thursday but it's far from over. If Diouf would have scored when he was right in Foster I think we might have been back to panic stations at the back. I was surprised Diouf came off and Weiss didn't start or at least get on. I was also expected more from Jelavic, from what I've seen the last few weeks. 3 more OF games to go with lots on the line.

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
unusually quiet in here, does he only post when he's winning or is there a convention in Mississippi ?

PEACEWHAT?

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
An absolute bitch-slapping...................

Celtic 3 Them 0

Men against a bunch of amateurs today. Kayal is class, Izzy is top drawer.....Charlie Mulgrew was brilliant in the middle and they rarely had a sniff. 8 point lead now but there is a long way to go. That was great to watch. Lennon has this team believing at the moment and it doesn't stop going forward all game......Rangers has 4 cautions the last 20 minutes due to being bitch-slapped and of course frustration.

maybe i should be a poorsport wanker like most Celtic fans in this forum and talk about a referee conspiracy..nope not gonna i got more class than that..congrats on the win Celtic, but the league is not over yet...just sayin

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
maybe i should be a poorsport wanker like most Celtic fans in this forum and talk about a referee conspiracy..nope not gonna i got more class than that..congrats on the win Celtic, but the league is not over yet...just sayin

so you're saying there's a referee conspiracy against Rangers but you've got more class than to say there's a conspiracy against Rangers,
makes sense

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow, crawling out of your wee hole? Nice one. I don't believe anyone has been talking about a refereeing conspiracy? But fill your boots. Neil Lennon has done a great job getting into the SFA and of course the media and the cnuts who are allegedly threatening his life. Wouldn't expect any less........

Anyway, bring on next Wednesday. It should be a cracker if they play as well as they did against the Portuguese Hoops. :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Right enough, Einstein. You're full of class. :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said Captain, look at the time he posted... I can't ever remember you making any alcohol-induced hair-brained posts after midnight... can you?... :D

:knvb::knvb::knvb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0