Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 1 Aberdeen 0

Costly three points today with last years SPL player of the year breaking his leg. Feck.

HJ

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic played very well today......did you see the game, Heanjob? Though it looks like we've lost Hooper for quite awhile with an ankle injury....Kayal is done for awhile and Izzy. Not a good start from that viewpoint. Oh, and the Huns with TWO diabolical penalties for their two goals. And a ridiculous red card for the first penalty.......

Celtic 5 Dundee United 1 - The fifth goal was Barcelona-esque........Seriously. I'll try and find the video

ICT 0 Huns 2 - 2 penalties for the goals and former Hun - Terry Butcher was LIVID with the calls and it is hard to argue why. Whatever.......3 games 3 wins and no cheating so far. It's all good. :D

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICT 0 Huns 2 - 2 penalties for the goals and former Hun - Terry Butcher was LIVID with the calls and it is hard to argue why. Whatever.......3 games 3 wins and no cheating so far. It's all good. :D

IC v Huns referee Euann Norris has awrded rangers 5 pennos in last three games....agree with Terry Butcher.....they should outlaw tackling in the game.:confused::eek:

HJ

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had a feeling a mutant might appear..........spot on.

No one to blame today........obviously not a deep enough squad. Without Hooper/Kayal/Izzy......team has struggled. The final third was disastrous as they run out of ideas........same thing happened against Sion. Back to back games with no goals.......not going to win ANY games that way. :D Based on the last two games, Celtic's Europa run will be as short as Hearts.......

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had a feeling a mutant might appear..........spot on.

-a sad mutant at that, look at the time he posted, the game was barely over
- what a lonely life you must have buKKKy
- he didn't even take the time to comment on his own team's win
- the only good thing about the Celtic score was that it brought some joy to buKKKy and by the sound of things there's not a lot of that in his life

- Captain, you're right on about the final third, there's no imagination and they slow it down too much when they get there
- it seems one of the strikers (usually Stokes) is always out wide which makes it tougher on the other striker in the middle and the striker out wide also gets in the way of the outside mid when the ball gets knocked wide
- I thought Brown was doing quite well out wide but he slows it down too much in the middle, I don't know why he's swapped him and Ledley
- Sion looked a pretty good team knocking the ball about (or maybe Celtic made them look good ) I can't see Celtic getting a result unless Lennon changes something drastically
- I watched Motherwell v Rangers last night, the ball was played much quicker by both teams and and it created a lot of chances both ways

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aye, GIRUY bunch a moanin' twats.

Attachments

• youngerstrongerfitterfa.jpg
    youngerstrongerfitterfa.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 120

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
(QUOTE=Buckfast) Please visit Larkhall. I'll pay your way, business class. Ask for Billy.

buKKKy,why would you want me to visit Larkhall ?

I appreciate the offer but if I wanted to visit Larkhall I could pay my own way and you can use your money for much needed therapy and medication.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
(QUOTE=Buckfast),why would you want me to visit Larkhall ?

I appreciate the offer but if I wanted to visit Larkhall I could pay my own way and you can use your money for much needed therapy and medication.

So, someone can punch your c@nt in and save us from tired dross. Simples.

Sion CSC

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And who has the issue? Oh well, its public now, shhhh, www dot and all. Anywhere in East Van works for me. Van Tech smoking pit?I leave for Paris on Monday. Anytime between now and then should work. Also, before 8am and after 7pm would be my preference. Can we bring the kids? You really are fun. Can't wait :wa:

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You two can both take a long walk off of a short cliff!!

Rangers looked quite good against the Well with 13 regulars missing. It was good to see some of the young kids play and the increase in pace made a significant difference. They would struggle against an experienced side but in the SPL they should run most teams into the ground.

LeanissickandfeckingtiredofreadingidiotslikeBukkyandIII

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
lean, agreed.

The young backline of Rangers looked very good, only had a few gaffes that were dealt with by Shagger, who looked a bit too casual for me at times.

Naismith looked pretty good as a central midfielder also, he ran miles.

Jelavic was served crumbs as per usual... and Lafferty's goal was extremely well taken, although he might have had a few more if he could get any sort of consistency to his game.

I'm glad Coisty was able to beat off the offers for Wylde.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0