Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Should Pakenham/G.Knights cup teams have a minimum games played rule?

Should players in the Cup have to play a minimum amount of games to be eligible?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't need an argument or excuses, ACBC was better and deserving the win and i already said that. If i was that bitter, the poll would have been "should ACBC be allowed to add 8 players the week the cup starts" **** i asked a question, answer it or shut the fuk up.
I don't know why westcoast is such a dick, that's who i was talking to with the other comments.
And i allow myself a 24 hr bitchfest, i was stuck suspended on the sideline to watch our game, it didn't look better from there.

6 players, and get your shite straight it wasnt the week before.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is pathetic, and I cannot believe a MOD hasn't closed this thread yet. Clearly Alderhole are frustrated, as anyone else would be for drawing ACBC, They got embarrassed in an early round by a team that worked the system. I don't understand Ghouse's hard on for winning the div 2 cup, as if his team is as good as they say they are, they should not be in div 2. Regardless they are, and it happened. The rules do not need to be changed, hopefully Ghouse will have higher ambitions than div 2 next year, for his squad. I know the gunners are tired of playing some of these teams week in week out, and I bet were far from the apparent superstars ACBC signed - hence the laxidacal effort against the coyotes, and the poor conditioning after the long break.

Westcoast is a plague to ttp

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rephrase: WestCoast is the shitstains on the underpants that is TTP. Now hit us with another one of your hilarious gay jokes. Yes, we beat your shite team twice this year 3-0 and 3-1... And you sound proud of yourself!

Take a look at who we have played in the 2 games since the deadline, the 2nd and 3rd place teams in our div. It's tough being the top team because everyone brings their A game when they play you.

Anyways, I try pretty hard not to Internet battle people on ttp... But I've had to bite my lip all year in order to not respond to some of your brutal posts. I like your team as a whole, all nice guys and fun to play against. Your probably a nice guy too, but ur posts on this site are so idiotic and childish sometimes... Erm, most of the time, that it leads me to believe that you are delusional or just plain old stupid.

Either that or ur just a Cnut that likes to push ppls buttons
Cheers.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm just wondering the sentiment out there for a games played rule to prevent teams from loading up come Cup time. Is there a reason there isn't one?

Just how much time do you think the league executive or administrator have to work out the minimum games played by each player ????. If you think they should have the time, please feel free to take my spot mate.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rephrase: WestCoast is the shitstains on the underpants that is TTP. Now hit us with another one of your hilarious gay jokes. Yes, we beat your shite team twice this year 3-0 and 3-1... And you sound proud of yourself!

Take a look at who we have played in the 2 games since the deadline, the 2nd and 3rd place teams in our div. It's tough being the top team because everyone brings their A game when they play you.

Anyways, I try pretty hard not to Internet battle people on ttp... But I've had to bite my lip all year in order to not respond to some of your brutal posts. I like your team as a whole, all nice guys and fun to play against. Your probably a nice guy too, but ur posts on this site are so idiotic and childish sometimes... Erm, most of the time, that it leads me to believe that you are delusional or just plain old stupid.

Either that or ur just a Cnut that likes to push ppls buttons
Cheers.

Push.Push.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just how much time do you think the league executive or administrator have to work out the minimum games played by each player ????. If you think they should have the time, please feel free to take my spot mate.

thats what i was wondering, thx, enough said. i assumed it was a pain in the butt with this many teams......

Attachments

• 36_10_2[1].gif
    36_10_2[1].gif
    33 KB · Views: 184

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't need an argument or excuses, ACBC was better and deserving the win and i already said that. If i was that bitter, the poll would have been "should ACBC be allowed to add 8 players the week the cup starts" **** i asked a question, answer it or shut the fuk up.
I don't know why westcoast is such a dick, that's who i was talking to with the other comments.
And i allow myself a 24 hr bitchfest, i was stuck suspended on the sideline to watch our game, it didn't look better from there.

its all your fault:rolleyes:

bc rummy

Dec 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think a minimum games played rule would help out the Div 3 teams (like Bradner) that don't have a pool of people to choose from and run it with the same lot that they started with, but on the other hand we still have the same oportunities to find those players as everyone else. It's trying to convince them the Bradner mud is fun to run in now thats tough.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think a minimum games played rule would help out the Div 3 teams (like Bradner) that don't have a pool of people to choose from and run it with the same lot that they started with, but on the other hand we still have the same oportunities to find those players as everyone else. It's trying to convince them the Bradner mud is fun to run in now thats tough.

Ive never played on your field, nor does it sound like I want to, lol but why don't you guys find a new field to play your games on?

bc rummy

Dec 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've been on this feild forever, we have a lights, we have a school gym to practice in, and a warm clubhouse to have a wobbly or two afterwords. In short it basically is our park in the winter and after 10 years you get used to it and learn to not care what the other teams say about it. Your Sentinel team looks great I hope we get to show you guys the mud one day. Ya may even have fun ,I know we would.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've been on this feild forever, we have a lights, we have a school gym to practice in, and a warm clubhouse to have a wobbly or two afterwords. In short it basically is our park in the winter and after 10 years you get used to it and learn to not care what the other teams say about it. Your Sentinel team looks great I hope we get to show you guys the mud one day. Ya may even have fun ,I know we would.

Fair game, sounds like a good setup you got going on over there. You guys will be in Div 2 next year as well, looks like your going to win your division, well done!

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i see no problem with a "minimum games played" rule for cups. most hockey leagues have a 1/3 or 1/4 games played rule for playoff eligibility. works fine there.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a joke of a thread.

Enough is enough.

I am also going to move it to the General Forum for FVSL Chat (Rodzilla shouldn't shroud his "idea" of a minimum games played in rhetoric that it would apply to Pak also and then put it in the D2 forum)

Closed because:
1) The League is never going to institute a rule that is not a BCSA rule which would further strain their resources to prevent teams from using the "Club System" to their advantage (Ie Whistle Blower's post) Why waste our breath/keystrokes on something that will never happen?
2) This is clearly more justification and hidden whining by Aldergrove. get over it already.
3) This, as usual, has spiraled down the gutter with name calling and poor ttp (Westcoast, Rodzilla, Jimmy Jones, Junction, raul10, ALL guilty as charged etc...)(I don't close the other threads as they are monthly threads and cup discussion)
4. Waste of bandwidth in general

moving along...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts