Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

soccer sunday

I

il Scout

I arrived a bit late on Sunday, but I was able to watch the Venato vs Treviso, and Friuli vs Abbruzzo games. Venato has few good players, plenty of underdeveloped players and a few has beens. This was no match for the hard working Treviso team with it's solid backstop. Marco's late goal was nice, but it was overshadowed by the 3-1 loss. Friuli on the other hand was robbed of a relatively easy win due to poor officiating. The red card was uncalled for, and the third goal by Phil was obviously offside (although done with fantsy footwork). With plenty of young talent and new faces, Friuli is definetly the team to watch out for this year. Even with only three defenders in the second half, Friuli were able to hold off a relatively skilled and fast offensive team. Although down 3-0, the left defender and center back for Friuli continued to play hard throughout the entire game. Towards the end of the game they continued to shutdown Abbruzzo's offense, and distributed the ball well.;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Baaaaaa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You cannot blame the officiating.

The problem is the Young Friuli team doesnt know when to just bite their lip and keep playing. They will learn and improve. But nevertheless, they were outmatched on the day with or without the red card.

Towards the end of the game it was 3-0 and we didnt feel like scoring anymore goals.....your best defence was letting me shoot, knowing full well I couldnt hit the broad side of a barn on the day.

My goal was not offside.
It was a perfect through ball from Gebbie.

The friuli left defender played well though ;)

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fruili robbed of a relatively easy win?????? What the hell are you smoking???? Fruili was rarely dangerous in the game, and their only good chance came when we were already up 2-0. Did you even watch the game??? Our first goal came on a PK when their defender hand balled a shot off the goalline! That should've been a red right there, but he didn't even get a card! Then, the red that they did get came after our second goal, so we were already up 2-0! Open your bloody eyes next time you're watching. :D

Jr.

ZENYO

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
il Scout said:
Towards the end of the game they continued to shutdown Abbruzzo's offense, and distributed the ball well.;)
Give yourself a headshake... Abruzzo sent out there youngen with less than five and he had a goal taken away on a bad offside call ...

BTW, Im new here. This is my first post (great start eh..) Nice to meet you all...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0