Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some dude wanted to fight me

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay things are coming together for me... the unfortunate English thing also explains OASIS .

Bronco's summary does nicely.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
now now kevin you should know by now every wednesday is fcuk or fight night in the witch straight after the music bingo i believe
i just cant believe you diddnt bend over when you had the chance.:D

ok so tell me again what was a french canadian doing out with a bunch of brits ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly what the fcuk??? I know I'm a dick on here. but really one of my best friends is getting married and some dude wanted to fight me tonight hahaha. yeah we sang some songs and drank a shite load of beer but really white trash guy in Maple Ridge fcuk off. are people angry these days or what? I was just talking to two guys that work for me and he asked me to dance hahaha. seriously? wanker. is it just Maple Ridge or me?

My guess it's because you were in the "Ridge"... it happens to me everytime I go to a white trashy kind of place...kinda like last weekend at the Commodore, when I kindly put out some chick's cigarette for her, and she didn't like me taking the law into my own hands.

Loverboy brings out the worst, or maybe best in me ;)

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
kinda like last weekend at the Commodore, when I kindly put out some chick's cigarette for her, and she didn't like me taking the law into my own hands.

SC...she didn't like you taking the law into your own hands or she didn't like you extinguishing her cigarette on her forehead? ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I almost broke her wrist in the process... I know cigs are expensive these days, but her reconstructive surgery would have cost a bit more :eek:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a stalker - I don't have time for that. Besides, if I did, I'd find somebody much better looking to stalk than you or Dude...:D

Just have a reasonably good memory.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What? isn't my manceptionist. He's my tormentor...the bully who's going to beat me up in Real Life.

He's a real life bully. A tough guy. Beware, and don't wear pink or talk about your manceptionist around him.

What?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0