Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Someone else

because

Mar 30, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW not very much trash talk on here anymore.You guys need to get some banter going again. :eek:I see meatgrind has been cut of from posting, i bet he is not happy.:mad: you need more people to post like that and you will have a great forum. i did lots of laughing reading the posts from those threads.:D

Gorge or inter

pau or celtic. 2 of these 4 will make the finall.:confused:

Ill take CELTIC to win it all,in the words of meathead GETOVERIT you homos.:wa:Because thats just the way it is.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW not very much trash talk on here anymore.You guys need to get some banter going again. :eek:I see meatgrind has been cut of from posting, i bet he is not happy.:mad: you need more people to post like that and you will have a great forum. i did lots of laughing reading the posts from those threads.:D

Gorge or inter

pau or celtic. 2 of these 4 will make the finall.:confused:

Ill take CELTIC to win it all,in the words of meathead GETOVERIT you homos.:wa:Because thats just the way it is.

2 of those teams will not be in the final..........

because

Mar 30, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
That will make for a good finall Gorge vs Celtic. ill take the under dogs for sure. you must be cheering for the hoops shamrock.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meat Grinder, I would love to be there but I'll be in Coquitlam watching the U-14 Coastal Cup final......:( Good luck.......

because

Mar 30, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock the Celtic are coming over this sunday.Norwak are getting it . And i hope you can make it . You wont be dissapointed.

because

Mar 30, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
nutjuggler fishing verysoon.Do you think you can loose another forty ponder. You will probably get a 50 pounder with your luck.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0