Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sportsnet One

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me :mad:

Sportsnet.ca to Stream BPL Matches

Fans looking to access their favourite Barclays Premier League team can now go to sportsnet.ca to choose from over 300 matches for the upcoming 2010-2011 season.

Viewers logging on sportsnet.ca can select and purchase a package of games through monthly or annual subscriptions at an introductory price.

"We know fans in the digital era want immediate access to their favourite teams from wherever they are," said Claude Galipeau, SVP & GM, Digital Media, Rogers Media.

"What we are offering fans is a chance to watch an enormous selection of matches from the comfort and convenience of their laptop or computer."

The Web site will direct viewers to the streaming site and list the live matches that are available while offering access to free highlights of the latest matches.

One Month Free Trial, then $14.99 a month, or $149.99 a year.

You might as well get the Setanta broadband offering.

At least it's free for the footy this weekend until Shaw pulls a finger out :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Yesterday's news Sliver, you need to read more TTP forums :)
Ignore me Sliver, I'm obviously off my meds today :rolleyes:

Shaw added this yesterday and it was Setanta HD that supposedly was launched on Telus...

Though for Sportsnet One, I'm reading it doesn't launch on Telus until the 22nd?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Read in the paper that the free preview of Sportsnet One ends on October 3rd, with the last Jays game for Shaw customers. They didn't say whether it would become a pay channel or not, has anyone heard anything?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Zenga, by the look of it it is the same on the North Shore, its just called TBA, as are all the listings on this channel...

Sir M.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sportsnet ONE is a new 24-hour national sports digital channel, offering more than 800 hours of live sports programming – featuring the Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Raptors and Barclays Premier League soccer – with many games in HD.

Also scheduled to be broadcast are other MLB games, including the Seattle Mariners, and various NBA games.

As well, included with a subscription to Sportsnet ONE, you will get exclusive access to NHL games for Oilers, Flames, Senators and Canucks (regional restrictions apply).

Watch Sportsnet ONE today, free until October 31 on channel 159* in Standard Definition and channel 225** in High Definition. After the free preview ends, Sportsnet ONE will be included with Shaw Digital TV, HD Plus, or as part of the Sports Pack.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just checked and Telus Optik tv is currently showing Sprotsnet OneHD on channel 677

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0