Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sportstowns Indoor

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weekend sportstown is having an indoor tourney. I was wondering who all have entered into this competition. I have been told that there is a number of team in the tourney from the premier and first division side. What teams exactly are in it? Does anyone know the times yet?

Cheers JB

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone need a keeper???? I know our team hasn't put a team in because we didn't want to carry 20 guys.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
be careful...

rumour has it, it could be ANY teams (over to you Zeus).

+SChastheinsidescoop

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Zeus, I'd like to ask you not to reply to this thread.

And I know you sent a PM to myself awhile back asking if Peg wanted to enter your tourney... I certainly hope you didn't send PMs to others here as well 'cause that would make TB very angry :mad:

~TB.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regsi

I call 'great play'!

Why don't you just 'stop' this thread before it goes to advertising! In this case, I agree that there already has been too much attention!

+SC
ooops:eek:

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is no such thing going on SC, advertising by who? I didn't know that is was a problem to ask who was playing in the tourney, or what time the games where at? I think that it might be a different situation if either you or regs where in the tourney.

Cheers
JB

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes but...............

Yes but when Zues PM's you asking to be in his tourny that myfriend is advertising! BTW Sportstown the "place" is a business and any mention of them (not in team form) is also a form of advertising.

SoincloseeverytimeyousaySportstownyouarethereadvertisingwhore! :eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
J_B,

It is fine for you or any other regular user to post topics like this. My problem is with those that have a 'vested' interest and tend to use it in a manner that isn't welcome here at TTP.

From the sounds of things, Zeus did in fact use TTP for soliciting business for Sportstown and to me that is a slap in the face. I haven't yet decided what to do about it, but I definitely won't let it slide.

Carry on everyone (except Zeus).

~TB.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that you have a major chip on your shoulder and I'm trying to figure out why????

I only PM'd people (3 people) who I had no other way of contacting and whom I have spoken to before?

Why is it ok to put the info for Burnaby's Tournament on the Web site......?

I wasn't trying to "sell" anything....I was just asking if your team was interested and I did it privately but you can go on and make a big deak out of nothing if it makes your ego feel better.

Whatever Regs!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you really that fcuking stupid?

Why is it ok to put the info for Burnaby's Tournament on the Web site......?
Because I OK'ed it. End of story.

I ask of you not to use anything provided here on this website for solicitating business for Sportstown unless you approach me first and are willing to compensate me in some way. Otherwise, keep it to yourself.

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dirty laundry

I hope you to don't settle this via PM's! It's about time something good went on around here. Get it out in the open! You'll feel better. :D

knvbisboredandgrabbingatstraws.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the heads up regs. I don't have anything to promote except my soccer skills:rolleyes:. Anyway back to the topic of this tourney? showtime do you know the times yet are going to tell me when we are playing or what?

Cheers
JB

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB,

Don't know if I'm allowed to, must get permission from TB first. Anyways Gomesy should be phoning to let you know today.:D

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Pub?

What's the 'dress code' in the Pub (or whatever it is) at Sportstown?

Do they ban 'wife beaters' to keep the I-Ties out?

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ignore...

So far,

Croatia 11
Sportstown B 5 (3 were against a very hungover Croatia goalie who got pulled after 20 minutes)

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langara Alumni results

Friday night:

Langara Alumni 5 vs. Firefighters 3
Langara Alumni 10 vs. Sportstown B 2

Langara coach Marc Rizzardo even came out and strapped on the boots for the second game.

Cheers, Gomes

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langara Alumni 8
Croatia "A" 8

A real defensive battle as both sides played some good ol' shoot-em-out style footy at Sportstown, with Langara potting the equalizer just two minutes from time. Croatia battled back from being (I think) 7-4 down to take the lead in the late stages, but a quick Langara free kick evened things up.

The four semi-finalists are Sportstown, Argentina, Langara Alumni and Croatia. I don't know who plays who, but the lucky team may be the one facing Langara tomorrow, as nearly half the squad will be drinking the night away at gomesy jr's big b-day bash scheduled for Mavericks this evening. Gomesy will feel the wrath of the dreaded double 151 tonite. And I'm off.....

-Sensei.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indoor

It was good to see some of the ttpers at Sportstown Indoor spotted CDK good to meet you and ref beater, as for my self it was good to finally play between the pipes for the first time in three years, felt good to have people rip some shots at my head again.

All the best to the semi finalists!!!

Zengaisdeadandofftobed!!!!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0