Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Spread the Word

Superstar

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I ONLY PLAY TO WIN

OK.....why do we play soccer. - TO WIN!!! What the hell is up with calling the game at a tie with 11 mins left and a spot shot lined up. KFC give your heads a shake who made that decision. This whole thing just infuriates me.

By the way, Darkangel fake and bakes:cool: -just kidd'in see y'all Sat. night

SUPERSTAR

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well i do have a tanning problem - i tell people i am going away and just spend the entire time under lights!!!!

i still am livid about the game as well... let's just beat them next time! (the ref says i'll write it in the report that there was a PK to be taken) funny! It's amazing how this league is run!

darkangelwhoisexcitedforherbdayweekend

by the way - what's going on saturday night????

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Darkangel,

I'm sorry I'm missing OUR B-Day weekend but I'm sure you'll party enough for the both of us.

HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU!

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Carla two coolers

Zeus,

Does this mean you would like her to have a couple more coolers
on your behalf?;)

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
animal,

Leave poor Carla alone, the "Fag Pops" are really tasty after training in the warm "Bubble", I think they are the drink specials on Tuesday and Thurdays ;)

Cheers, Mackers.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Lean

Even though the wife's not on here, there's others who can share your "little opinions" on cooking & cleaning with her.....
:rolleyes:
ha ha ha ha

:p Spazz (you know who)

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome

Spazz,

WElcx0me to ttp, i'm resakky pissed righy now but wantee to welcome you to tto,

it was greatrb to s4e youtoihght, hopregfulullyyou'll mae it to the game on time toimoorrow

cheers, mackers

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hoddere tugs who ?? indeed!

and now ackers,
all you need to lead your troops on to bictory is, a v!

purple monkey dishwasher.

~watch out for the secret codes from Osama Bin Mackers.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to apologize for my 2 previous posts, Mr. Lemon Hart had taken over my mind and body last night.

nomorepostpubpostingsfrommackers

L

lefty

Mr. Lemonhart

I guess that would be Mr. Triple Lemonhart to you !! But, boy did we have fun! I can't say exactly what I was drinking; I think I tried atleast one of everything, or maybe two. That and the fact I was up till 4:30 could have been the reason why my team wasn't able to pull off a win on the weekend. Cause, I'm sure the other lasses were out on the piss the night before as well! We played the Richmond Breakers, great squad, they definatley get stuck in, very solid players. But not for lack of trying on our part. Our second half was much better, and we managed to pot one goal. Cracker of a shot from Andy! We'll get them next time for sure!! :D How did everyone else do yesterday? Come on ladies I know you're out there. Get your butts in gear and sign on. I know how it feels to swallow your pride and admit we don't know everything, but get you guy to show you how to use this. It's great fun once you get the hang of it. Which I think I am now. I'm not quite the addict that Mackers has become; I'm sure Regs is happy about Mac always being on here. Atleast someone will always reply to you!!

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
a good win

hey lefty,

KFC 4 - NORVAN - 3
Our team was out to win yesterday and that we did! We had a stellar goalie paige pratt for the first half letting only one goal in!
A cracker of a shot from susie and missy both scoring in the second half! Jess stepping it up and throwing herself in net for the second half only letting in 2 goals! And getting a goal herself! Dana with a great shot making it 4!!!!!
I have to say kirra's foot came around me and scored in the second half for norvan - whipped it right by me, making it a final of 4-3 what a game! Super fun and the weather was great as well!

It sounds like things for the sportstown party are coming together and i'll keep you and mackers posted!

darkangel

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC Women are on a roll....

YAY! We slaughtered once again! 4-0 win with 30 minutes left in the 2nd half their Goalie tried to take on our forward (on a break-away) and got injured so they called the game.....

And I wasn't on time only becuase I was nice enough to drive a fellow teammate which I was punished by not starting in the first 20 MINUTES-MACKERS!!!!!!! So if we don't have a forward next game it's not my fault cuz I'm not driving her anymore!

I didn't even drink the night before with all you PissTanks because I wanted to be in good form & on time for the game which is more than I can say for some.....
:rolleyes:

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz,

You not only were late, you forgot the net and water bottles :( You know you would have got the start if you were on time, that is the only reason you didn't, sort it out and you will be my man(or should I say Woman). And, yes I do take into consideration who trains and who doesn't. Besides you probably ended up playing as much, if not more, than everyone !!

See ya at training tomorrow, oh, that's right, you won't be there :rolleyes:

Cheers, Coach mackers.

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey mackers this isn't coaches corner! sort that stuff out at training tomorrow night, or in this case at the game on sunday sit her again! i can only imagine who spazz is... is that you brandy?

darkangel

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...... maybe...... but I'm not too sure who you are and I'm wondering if you have the "Brandy's" mixed up....

And Mackers can't sit me out this Sunday as a quarter of the team can't make it to the game so even if I'm late I'll probably still start! ha ha But I'll be starting with a hangover next Sunday! ARGH!

And I'm being a "good girl" by going to Tuesday's practice!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz,

I will start with 10 if you are late !!

DA,

You are thinking of the wrong Brandy i'm certain. Coaches Corner....hmmmm....that could make a good new thread......

Cheers, Coach Mackers.

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
IRONIC

mackers i guess i am wrong especially since you said i was, but ironically enough her name is spazz = brandy!

coaches corner might be a good one, vent about the coaches and then they can read it! I just some how think there would be a lot of sitting sunday's if that was the case.

:( dawhowishesitwasfridayalready

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the Coach's Corner thread idea...

But I'd definitely be benched for games on end...... I'm bad enough swearing & talking back to our useless ref's aside from complaining to the coach about anything & everything......

And it doesn't help that my coach happens to be a chronic TTP user......

DA,

Not all Brandy's are a SPAZZ...... I don't even think I'd consider "Heatherington" a Spazz.... compared to me anyway...... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0