Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Spring Soccer!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
lookin' forward to some footy in the sun...well, not this week, but hopefully soon enough

jaguars vs. vixens A

i believe this is the same team that played the winter season in our div so we should be quite familiar with each other

game on!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
welll...we got our butts handed to us by the Vixens last night
it was down pouring for the last half of the game which didn't help the situation

3 of their goals came from our errors.
the 1st one was a still ball that 3 of our defenders went for and they all decided to let the other girl have it, so, it sat there and all the vixens forward had to do was put a toe to it and in it went.
their 2nd goal was from a bad angle...and it went in off of our goalies face after it bounced from the post to her face and in :(
the 3rd goal was one that was put right at the top of the 6 yard box and their forward smacked it in off of my boot :mad:
their 4th goal was one that went right through our keepers hands due to the wet ground and water logged ball, and through her legs and in

we played hard...the vixens played harder...they are a good team!

it'll be nice to have the rest of our girls out hopefully for our next game

rusty210210

Oct 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Striker,

Yeah, the weather definitely took its toll last nite.

You forgot to mention the true highlight of the night, which was you a** over teakettle spreadeagle on the ground. Then you did not move for a few seconds, so I thought it was an injury. Not sure if that was a whiff or what.

Anyhow, we'll see you come winter season.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Striker,

You forgot to mention the true highlight of the night, which was you a** over teakettle spreadeagle on the ground. Then you did not move for a few seconds, so I thought it was an injury. Not sure if that was a whiff or what.

i'm sure i hit the ground a few times but i don't remember anything like that :confused:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
it bounced from the post to her face and in

due to the wet ground and water logged ball, and through her legs and in

we played hard...

you a** over teakettle spreadeagle on the ground. Then you did not move for a few seconds,

Not sure if that was a whiff or what.

i'm sure i hit the ground a few times but i don't remember anything like that

Sometimes it's the regular daily occurances in life

I'd like to know what sport you ladies were playing!;)

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Jaguars 2 Westside Shamrock Rovers 3

another loss :eek:
the rovers had us down 1-0 after the first half
we had another girl on our team go in as keeper and she played fantastic! it's really too bad that we can't have our actual keeper show up to games, but, again, rosy played awesome in there.
the goal came from a first save from rosy, but, the rebound was put in by their other forward who was able to just poke it in when our D-line was caught watching.
they scored again about 5 mins into the 2nd half, and then again about 10 mins later. both goals were ugly on our part

i scored a beauty after i was sent in by my centre midfielder...a sweet pass through 3 of their girls, into my feet, semi breakaway, goalie comes out hard, but i chipped it past her. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!
we got another one 10 mins later to make it 3-2 but that was as far as we got.
it was a good game, besides having a ghetto on the sidelines and hearing the canucks shite the bed, but, oh well :rolleyes:

we don't play for a couple of weeks

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0