Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Squamish Tournament 08

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DV:

No Spurz as a unit; either old ones or older old ones. Not enough interest. I will be there with the EarWax; no Koko to defend the "drunkest celebrity in the beer garden" contest any more...:rolleyes:

Who are the Dogs playing as? You're not listed as such in ghouse's list...

We're up against such notables as Ellis, the Coogars (22nd & friends), and Bombasskicked (hi Mikey). All the other teams I recognize except for CPU and "Fresh is Best."

First beer's on you...:D

Trece

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who won the tourney?

Actually Meralomas' women's team won the beer garden with their colour-coded choreography again. Orange wigs, black minis and go-go boots work for me...:D

We (Team YUGottaBeLikeThat) should have won the Most Hung Over Team award. Whoever came up with the ludicrous idea that we should have 8:30 kickoffs on both days should be shot. At least don't wait so long to open the beer garden, especially if I have to chase Betsy around the pitch while hung to the cnuting tits...:rolleyes:

Kudos to the Taterheed for the special guest appearances on Saturday, and for the Dumpster diver for making the drive all the way back up on Sunday morning. Special thanks to GB for almost managing to keep his clothes on all weekend, and for forcing an expression into the vernacular that will probably virally infect most of the lower mainland's drunken soccer community by the end of the month.:rolleyes:

I'm going to try to unpickle my liver this week; heaven knows it needs the rest.

Trece

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0