Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Steel and Engineers League

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last time I played in the Steel and Engineers League, Mike Atkinson scored 12 goals in one game... or maybe one half... I think that the opposition really was an engineering company team. Strange league, hope it got better.

behemoth

Dec 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
VPD 2 Team Peru 1
VPD 2 KLM 0

I think Sir M needs to create some "fair-to-middling rankings" to legitimize this league - it appears the fan base is lacking!

Even the coaches appear disinterested! :)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Europa ties 2-2 with Team Peru last night. Supposedly Peru has an U-23 national team Peru player for them in the midfield who was very talented!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On tuesday Europa gave a Beat Down to the VPD team 5-1. VPD's only goal was lucky as Hoffman got caught handcuffed to the post!:D Than last night Europa took down KLM 3-1. This game could have been worse, seeing as KLM never got off the tarmac!:wa:

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The mighty Roos lost 5:4 to the Lamplighter Boys ,due to Goaltender issues. Brian Hoffmann was still tied to the post ....we left him there.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were those the same "goaltender issues" you had at Memorial where your keeper got chipped from the far side of centre?:D

why would anyone want to handcuff Hoffmann to a goalpost?:eek: The guy has a hard enough time getting out of the centre circle all by himself...

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
[why would anyone want to handcuff Hoffmann to a goalpost?:eek: The guy has a hard enough time getting out of the centre circle all by himself...[/QUOTE]

He wasn't really tied up to the goalpost......a piece of gum in his mullet got stuck to the post, and he couldn't free himself. :wa:

A

alamo

I'm playing for Peru and I just found out about this site by the referee, Peru says we are now called PE-MEX because is mostly Mexicans now. Is there any ohter site to keep up with stats or something regarding this league??

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
In a gritty game the Socceroos overcame Club Europa 2:1 in OT.
The old guys still have a lot of game, and I am sure that they will be in the top 3 by the end of the season.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's be honest Socceroos, you guy's aren't that old?
[/QUOTE"The old guys still have a lot of game,"]Socceroos dominated the first half, and Europa domintaed the second half! Socceroos coach or suppoter is an idiot who almost cost the game in an abandenment until his players controlled the situation with Europa players helping out. In the end the better team on the day won!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0