Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Steel and Engineers League

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's be honest Socceroos, you guy's aren't that old?
[/QUOTE"The old guys still have a lot of game,"]Socceroos dominated the first half, and Europa domintaed the second half! Socceroos coach or suppoter is an idiot who almost cost the game in an abandenment until his players controlled the situation with Europa players helping out. In the end the better team on the day won!

I didn'r realize that Frank Fazio is now the Coach/Supporter of the old Roos.
:bronco:
I didn't see Hoffmann step up to calm the situation neither.:mad:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Steel and Engineers League

"I didn'r realize that Frank Fazio is now the Coach/Supporter of the old Roos.

I didn't see Hoffmann step up to calm the situation neither "

Let's be honest Kangaroo, Hoffman was playing net 60 yards from where it all started. You were 10 feet away from it yet still had your big head in there trying to stir the commotion with your LOUD voice. Instead of you using some common sense like your players in trying break it up! Maybe you guy's would be better off if Fozz was the coach "of the old roos" as for a supporter you guys already had enough by the looks of it!

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Steel and Engineers League

"I didn'r realize that Frank Fazio is now the Coach/Supporter of the old Roos.

I didn't see Hoffmann step up to calm the situation neither "

Let's be honest Kangaroo, Hoffman was playing net 60 yards from where it all started. You were 10 feet away from it yet still had your big head in there trying to stir the commotion with your LOUD voice. Instead of you using some common sense like your players in trying break it up! Maybe you guy's would be better off if Fozz was the coach "of the old roos" as for a supporter you guys already had enough by the looks of it!

Holy Fuk will you ever get over it. Who is annoying now.:knvb:

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
:wa:This thread is really taking off now, a bit like a personal Blog.

The Roos beat the deep cove Beaver 3:0...yay, go you Roos.:wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0