Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Steve Nash loves Skorts. Apparently.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The WPS unveiled their uniforms for each team the other day... WTF!

It says Puma on them but I think Sportira must have had a hand in the design :rolleyes:

:D

Attachments

• osbornedimartino555.jpg
    osbornedimartino555.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 204

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can find out about this, I work for PUMA, but I've heard nothing of this line wtf? and I don't like it....

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if I am missing something but what does Steve Nash have to do with this? What is the WPS? all these questions, when to women start playing soccer?

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Press release time:

About Women's Professional Soccer: WPS is the highest level women's professional soccer league in North America. Formed in September 2007 as the result of the efforts of the Women's Soccer Initiative, Inc., WPS, which will begin play in April 2009, consists of seven teams across the country.
The markets for the 2009 season are Bay Area, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New Jersey/New York, St. Louis, and Washington, D.C. WPS expects to expand to Atlanta and Philadelphia in 2010 and continues to explore additional potential franchises for 2010 and beyond. The WPS team planned for Dallas is now slated to begin play in 2010 as the League continues to work on securing a facility, with the intention that the Team will start play in the League's second season. More markets will be announced as they are added to the League.
Franchises are individually owned and operated by a group of investors in each market. These include AEG-L.A. Women's Soccer LLC, Bay Area Women's Soccer LLC, Boston Women's Soccer LLC, Chicago Professional Women's Soccer LLC, Hendricks Investment Holdings LLC (Washington D.C.), St. Louis United Soccer LLC and Sky Blue Women's Soccer, Inc. (New Jersey/New York).

Steve Nash has invested in and is a part-owner of the league.

http://www.womensprosoccer.com

Regs has a faster trigger finger than I do...

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't wait for the pics of the girls in skorts slide-tackling. It's enough to give Girth a boner just thinking about it.

Outstanding marketing plan!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could they not have selected nice looking birds for the photo? The blond looks like it could be a shaven Steve Nash and a long wig.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0