Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sunday Night Football!!!!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone going down to watch the Bears - Hawks game?

Originally slated for Prime Time Sunday Night....just the other day got bumped to a 1 pm start.

The moved the Patriots- Bills game to the evening game...

Kinda losses its lustre now that it is not a prime time event.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going, it is one of my 3 games I have tix for this year.
I am actually happy it is moved to 1pm...The Tailgate is better, and the night ends sooner so I don't feel like crap monday morning at work.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone been to stadiums other than Seattle? In December I'm going to a 49ers game on a Saturday and then a Raiders game on the Sunday. Anyone know of any good spots to hit up for preposterous amounts of drinking?

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Been to:

University of Phoenix Stadium....Increadible facility that the Cardinals play in

Dolphins Satdium...Big but nothing to write home about

Ralph Wilson Stadium....LOUD LOUD LOUD!!!!

Candlestick, or 3com, or whatever it's called now is kinda off the beaten path a bit

Oakland Colisseum or whatever it's called now...very VERY bad part of town. don't suggest you hang out before or after. Been by both for business, but never in.

:bronco:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both Oakland and San Fran's parks are in BAD BAD areas....I have stayed at the Handleary Hotel in DT San Fran twice now, very nice, and only a 15 minute drive to Monster/Candlestick

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: JohnnyBlueNose

posted by:JBN
The Tailgate is better, and the night ends sooner so I don't feel like crap monday morning at work.
Monday is a holiday, that's what really sucks about the game time change. Besides, I have a match Sunday afternoon and will now have to miss it. (the Hawks game that is) ;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Monday is a holiday, that's what really sucks about the game time change. Besides, I have a match Sunday afternoon and will now have to miss it. (the Hawks game that is) ;)

Hawks are on MNF this week (49ers)... week 11 they were supposed to be the Sunday Night game.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hawks are on MNF this week (49ers)... week 11 they were supposed to be the Sunday Night game.

Yeah, was wondering what they were on about, a bunch of the fam is heading down there for it.

So basically what I have to do is avoid everything outside of both games? Sweet.

Ralph Wiggum

Jun 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
going to the Cowboys - Giants game Sunday night in NY, became a very big game in the last few weeks.

Barber with 3 TD's, 'boys win 34 - 16.

I hope.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts