Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Surrey Gangland Killings

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty shocking stuff really. I hear they say there were 2 "innocent" victims now. I'm convinced the repairman was in the wrong place at the wrong time, but the 22 year old Chris Mohan kid???? How innocent are you when you are associating with 4 known drug dealers? Gimme a break:bronco:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The fireplace guy is a customer of my friend. Sad Indeed.
It is one thing if these hooligans are out shooting and killing each other, I for support the police leaving them to war it out, or leave things die when guys turn up dead, but when innocents/civilians get caught in the firing line they have to weed these villians out, and throw the book at them.

Disgusting to say the least.

And if this Chris Mohan is an innocent, what was he doing in the appt? It's not like he showed up, knocking on the door at the Strata Councils request that he do the yearly inspection on the gas fireplace...was he trying to borrow a cup of sugar?

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How innocent are you when you are associating with 4 known drug dealers? Gimme a break:bronco:
The kid was 22. I am not sure how old you are but think back to that age and some of the things you used to do and the people that you'd associate with; It is not that hard to be caught up in something like that. Take a look south of the border and this event would be lost in the chorus of violence that occurs because of the gang-drug trade. The Dope-Game=huge amounts of so called "easy" money. The current drug policies enable it. You either go big(China:executions for drug offences) or go home(Decriminalize:take the profits out of it). This in between crap is what is giving us these lovely headlines. No easy answers. 2 people who weren't in the "game" paid the price for the society we have created.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what was he doing in the appt?

Hello Sherlock? He and his family lived next door...:rolleyes: Fcuk, for all you intrepid would-be detectives know, he could have just opened the door of his own apartment at the wrong time and seen something he wasn't supposed to. Every account published so far has stated that he was supposed to be meeting friends to play basketball in Burnaby.

Maybe he was as naive as he's being portrayed; maybe he's guilty as shite - you don't know for sure and neither do I, but I'm not jumping to that conclusion. This fcuking thing is bad enough without muckraking some poor stiff's name and rep without any concrete evidence.

RIP Chris Mohan. For your family's sake I hope you were only the naif your friends say you were.

Trece

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
removing foot from mouth. All indications do point to Mohan stumbling across the scene. I was wrong!!! My apologies to his family for the erroneous conclusion. RIP.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
And if this Chris Mohan is an innocent, what was he doing in the appt? It's not like he showed up, knocking on the door at the Strata Councils request that he do the yearly inspection on the gas fireplace...was he trying to borrow a cup of sugar?

Looks like he was innocent...talk about jumping to conclusions.....

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello Sherlock? He and his family lived next door...:rolleyes: Fcuk, for all you intrepid would-be detectives know, he could have just opened the door of his own apartment at the wrong time and seen something he wasn't supposed to.

Trece hit the nail on the head....pretty much what the police are implying....

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, he lived next door...The cops have said he recently moved next door..Not his family...

We don't know...we can't know...Maybe he was in the worng place at the wrong time, came out of the elevator and saw something? Who knows...maybe he was hanging out with his new neighbors and a burn went down?

Nobody knows...I hope, he was an innocent, and that makes it tragic, which sucks

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nobody knows...I hope, he was an innocent, and that makes it tragic, which sucks

He was innocent, the cops have verified this, so you don't need to hope so. They stated that he did not know his neighbours....

He was just as innocent as the fireplace guy.....

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to Police:

Schellenberg was in the apartment repairing a gas fireplace when the murder occurred; Mohan lived in a nearby apartment. Neither was connected to the other men.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You'd think the police would get their grammar right though :p
"Neither were connected to the other men"

anyways, I'm glad to hear that they have cleared it all up for us caring citizens...

These gangsters should all rot in hell...I just looked at buying a house last night, the thing was ruined because of a grow up in the basement...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Borowing a cup of sugar? How about having a beer?

We don't know why he got mixed in, just that he did. Plenty of times a new neighbour in the many places I've lived have invited me in for a beer after meeting each other. Could be as simple as that, could be he caught a look at the guys as they were leaving the appartment.

Let the man rest in peace.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You would think that the Vancouver Sun would get the grammar right...

Just like you would think that people would not jump to conclusions....:)

No, he lived next door...The cops have said he recently moved next door..Not his family...

Wrong.....

It was actually reported in the Globe and Mail today that he lived with his mom and dad next door.

Apparently, according to his family/friends, from what the police told them, he left his place and went to go play B-Ball in Burnaby. On his way out, he saw the would be killers fleeing. They saw him, grabbed him, forced him into the apartment, and shot him in the head.

Guess he wasn't over having a beer or borrowing some sugar.....

The people who did this are savages.....

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I stand corrected. Terrible thing to happen.

I had heard in the media that he had rented the appt next door...I stand corrected twice.

RIP Chris Mohan and Mr Schellenberg

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It could have been worst...apparently Mr. Schellenberg sent home two of his workers (whom were his relatives as well) just a little while earlier. It was Friday, and he sent them home early to get a jump on the weekend, as he told them he would finish the last few units alone.

Otherwise they would have been with him as well.....

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It could have been worst...apparently Mr. Schellenberg sent home two of his workers (whom were his relatives as well) just a little while earlier. It was Friday, and he sent them home early to get a jump on the weekend, as he told them he would finish the last few units alone.

Otherwise they would have been with him as well.....

good link here by independant newspaper

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2007/10/24/4600995-sun.html

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In loving memory

Ryan Claudio Bartolomeo

Sad day for Ryans dad Claudio,If anyony knows what its like to be a good father Claudio did!Claudio not only lost his son he lost his first born child & best friend Ryan,Claudio is a true athlete & also a dedicated father,he served the metro league proudly for the past 25 years playing competively for Club I., greece (nations cup)campobasso(ital league) & his passion ARGENTINA F.C.
sorry for your loss my Brother...
QUE EN PAZ DE DESCANCE RYAN

YOUR PAL
GARY CORR

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0