Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Surrey United 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can anyone argue that Surrey United is currently not the top club in the province from cradle to grave?

BC Champions:

SU Classics Women
SU Women
SU Men

SU BCPL U16 Boys
SU BCPL U15 Boys
SU BCPL U14 Boys
SU BCPL U13 Boys

(all Boys BCPL finals were won today by an identical 1-0 scoreline)

And still to come U18 BCPL Girls & U15 BCPL Girls are in the finals for their respective divisions tomorrow.

Congrats to everyone at the club, this really is a historic year for Surrey United and the Club concept in BC.

Cheers,

Regs.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can anyone argue that Surrey United is currently not the top club in the province from cradle to grave?

BC Champions:

SU Classics Women
SU Women
SU Men

SU BCPL U16 Boys
SU BCPL U15 Boys
SU BCPL U14 Boys
SU BCPL U13 Boys

(all Boys BCPL finals were won today by an identical 1-0 scoreline)

And still to come U18 BCPL Girls & U15 BCPL Girls are in the finals for their respective divisions tomorrow.

Congrats to everyone at the club, this really is a historic year for Surrey United and the Club concept in BC.

Cheers,

Regs.

Regs the bar has definitely been set.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't want to over-dose everyone on SU's accomplishments, but watching our youth teams play this weekend was a real treat. Young players executing under pressure. Teams executing game plans to a tee. There were some incredible performances and it is essential we put a healthy perspective on all of this, because at the end of the day, they are still young players and not even close to finished products. The high and mighty fall just as quick, but collectively as a club, we got a lot of things right that were validated by the results this last weekend and the last couple of months.

There's a lot of good honest people in our soccer community and I believe that if you are able to collect a good percentage of them into your club and empower them, you are more apt to enjoy success. When I say success, I mean beyond provincial titles. There are so many more successes we enjoy as a club. If you come watch our little ones play and the enjoyment they have kicking the ball around, it makes your day. From recreational, to minis, to Select, to BCSPL, to adult, to the old men and women, it's pretty rewarding.

Congratulations to everyone at SU and must keep building on this. Results are a measuring stick, but they don't tell the whole story!

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well, not quite to Grave:
BC Mens Masters O35 League, Cup and Provincial Champions: Westside

But, otherwise, well done.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, not quite to Grave:
BC Mens Masters O35 League, Cup and Provincial Champions: Westside

But, otherwise, well done.

Our Classic's women won it this year Freddy and our men.......well,... I think the grave terminology applies.

Not to forget all the years of previous success we had of course.......:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M is just looking to keep all his options open for BRM FA signings @ Nations Cup weekend.

GEORDIE

May 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to watch a BCPL game this afternoon SU v Mountain U14 Boys. Some players i coached playing for both teams.It was such an exciting game and i even met some friends from Guildford Club and some friends from my time @ SU .

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to watch a BCPL game this afternoon SU v Mountain U14 Boys. Some players i coached playing for both teams.It was such an exciting game and i even met some friends from Guildford Club and some friends from my time @ SU .

Neat...sounds like a lovely afternoon.:rolleyes:

GEORDIE

May 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see the BCPL teams moving players up and down according to their level of performance . I helped to start this at Surrey Utd by attempting to move players according to their level although some didn,t appreciate my methods at the time they are certainly being implemented now :)

GEORDIE

May 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You truly are an originator you fackin muppet!!!

Do you even play???

Yeah, i used to play Football [soccer]back home in England and have put my experience to good use in coaching.

Maybe u should give Football [soccer] a try as well .Good luck

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, i used to play Football [soccer]back home in England and have put my experience to good use in coaching.

Maybe u should give Football [soccer] a try as well .Good luck

Geordie...let's not go telling lies in school. I have it on very good authority that you know very little about actually playing the game, but are most deffinitely a bit of a nutter and a try-hard coach. One of these guys with an accent that comes out, claims he played footy in the UK, pulls the wool over the parents eyes with said accent (wow, he has an accent, he MUST know his stuff!), then goes on to prove his nuttiness...and that he really can't play, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0