Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Surrey United 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEORDIE

May 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geordie...let's not go telling lies in school. I have it on very good authority that you know very little about actually playing the game, but are most deffinitely a bit of a nutter and a try-hard coach. One of these guys with an accent that comes out, claims he played footy in the UK, pulls the wool over the parents eyes with said accent (wow, he has an accent, he MUST know his stuff!), then goes on to prove his nuttiness...and that he really can't play, either.

Proven record my Canadian mate and the results are there with players playing in BCPL teams. I don,t need to tell lies . You must be one of the many ice hockey and baseball parents i come across here who don,t know anything about Football[soccer] yet are holding coaching positions they don,t deserve. Feel sorry for the players who won,t learn a thing from the likes of u.
If u need advice or want a discussion on Football feel free to message me.

Back to the topic :
Can anyone argue that Surrey United is currently not the top club in the province from cradle to grave?

BC Champions:

SU Classics Women
SU Women
SU Men

SU BCPL U16 Boys
SU BCPL U15 Boys
SU BCPL U14 Boys
SU BCPL U13 Boys

(all Boys BCPL finals were won today by an identical 1-0 scoreline)

And still to come U18 BCPL Girls & U15 BCPL Girls are in the finals for their respective divisions tomorrow.

Congrats to everyone at the club, this really is a historic year for Surrey United and the Club concept in BC.

Cheers,

Regs.

The above achievements do prove that SU is the tops.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Proven record my Canadian mate and the results are there with players playing in BCPL teams. I don,t need to tell lies . You must be one of the many ice hockey and baseball parents i come across here who don,t know anything about Football[soccer] yet are holding coaching positions they don,t deserve. Feel sorry for the players who won,t learn a thing from the likes of u.
If u need advice or want a discussion on Football feel free to message me.

Ummm...no thanks. But you are good for a laugh! Keep patting yourself on the back, coach. I'm sure the players would have never done it without you.

Or the guy you were an assistant for.

Or the coach you inherited some of those players off.

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now Now Dude play nice. Geordie is just expressing his point of view and trying to justify why somehow SU no longer required his services and why he spends his afternoons watching his old players go onto great things under new leadership. Well done to SU they have a great program and Im sure a gift from Foden is in the mail Geordie's way. Geordie for the record"Mate" Dude is a shocking player and for years I have had to watch his crappy play :p but I have spent enough time watching and listening to blow hard tossers who stunk as players and get into coaching just to feel connected and a peice of shite paper stating one has passed a course a great coach does not make.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And here we go with yet another thread on TTP spiraling out-of-control with a PM to top it all off threatening RCMP involvement.

I don't need this shite, changes to come soon on TTP, mark my words.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0