Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SURREY UTD & CENTRAL CITY BREAKERS- MERGING/PARTNERSHIP ?

M

Mal

Mal, this all starts because you tossed out this "word is" crap... if you want to throw unsourced darts, go write for the Province. you've added nothing but hearsay to a topic that isnt supposed to be here in the first place. you're fooling no one with your "its not a youth topic" spin...

There was virtually a similar topic that Regs posted in Nov 2011 and no complaints from the close knit boys :

HPL Merger Rumour - Abby & Central City
Started by Regs, 11-13-2011 11:14 AM

Here,s another one by Colin Elmes and no complaints again by the close knit boys:

Golden Ears United and Pitt Meadows Merger
Started by Colin Elmes, 11-25-2011 08:18 AM

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
One time after (one of the many times) Surrey Rangers beat us they had a BBQ in that club house. I believe it was Gyro day, on top of Guaranteed win night. Nobody cared what the 3 letters in front of the Rangers were, only that they beat us, but still bought a couple of us beers. I'm all for any merger that creates more Surrey teams like those old cnuts.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
One time after (one of the many times) Surrey Rangers beat us they had a BBQ in that club house. I believe it was Gyro day, on top of Guaranteed win night. Nobody cared what the 3 letters in front of the Rangers were, only that they beat us, but still bought a couple of us beers. I'm all for any merger that creates more Surrey teams like those old cnuts.

Never will happen again. These days 5 guys are headed to the mirage, 3 guys have some place to be, 3 are socially inept and the veterans are wondering what the fukc happened to drinking pints as a team after the game.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What would be great news for rest of us is surrey forms it's own League .
Then the rest of us would not have to cross the damn Bridges.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
^easy solution - the Coquitlam-based teams don't enter FVSL! No one wants to cross the bridge and go there either. Also a shorter drive for the Coquitlam-based teams if in VMSL.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never will happen again. These days 5 guys are headed to the mirage, 3 guys have some place to be, 3 are socially inept and the veterans are wondering what the fukc happened to drinking pints as a team after the game.

Yes a necessity, this way all the youngsters can avoid having to deal with direct eye contact. Although I do still enjoy the coach in the change room asking " what did I just say?" nobody under 21 has a clue because they all have their Dre Beats head phones on or are just listening to the strong breeze whistling between their ears. I don't know how full time coaches do it, I'm in my late 20's and feel ancient in our dressing room.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes a necessity, this way all the youngsters can avoid having to deal with direct eye contact. Although I do still enjoy the coach in the change room asking " what did I just say?" nobody under 21 has a clue because they all have their Dre Beats head phones on or are just listening to the strong breeze whistling between their ears. I don't know how full time coaches do it, I'm in my late 20's and feel ancient in our dressing room.

so grab the fcuking bull by the horns and make some fcuking rules!

:)

GEORDIE

May 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is just absolutely shocking, no idea what Surrey United is thinking. CCB is just a club based of Surrey fc. Majority of its teams are Surrey fc teams the park there running out of is Surrey fc, the clubhouse is surrey fc. CCB just betrayed surrey fc and threw them out of the clubhouse after surrey fc been there running out newton athletic park and the clubhouse since the 90's. Surrey fc built the entire park and invested ridiculous amount of money into building that park. Feel bad for what happened to surrey fc and hopefully those guys can back to where they once were. Surrey fc at one point had over 3500 members even surrey united didn't have that amount. Coastal is far much better club away from all this bs politics. Hope to Surrey back in that clubhouse. CCB are just bunch of thieves. An interesting thing is after ccb and sfc separation there metro program is still shared known as ccb pegasus interesting to see the future of that.

SFC has been around for a long time and have excellent coach,s and their link up with Coastal FC was a very smart move.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0