Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Teachers New Deal

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word on the street is 5 years and 16%. This is almost as good as Luongo's deal.

That signing bonus for me and the missus will pay for the new tile, tubs, and vanities. I think those cabinets I'm making will have a granite countertop as well.

The government gave a crapload of my colleagues (who have been humping the dog the past few weeks) 16% more than they deserve!

I think I'll be voting Liberal next election.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks like the BCTF actually can do something right! Thanks Jinny, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That signing bonus is half once the government get their share, so don't start spending that money to soon. Wife is a nurse and she got killed by the tax man.

hos

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's only 30% HOS. Still lots left over for you to get a nice new hair cut with maybe some streaks.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats why a signing bonus is for suckers. No increase in wages for the following year, no roll-ups for OT etc..

But the way the Liberals used it to get a deal done by a certain date was genius.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think they knew there was going to be A LOT of division in the schools if they didn't settle by last night. Actually I know that would have definitely been the case in our school. I'm just happy that we don't have to waste time and money standing on the picket line and the kids will have teachers in class for 5 years.............

Tiocfaidh Ar La

Ginny, GIRUY.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank God, for an agreement. Quite frankly, I was pretty happy with the 10% on Thursday. Anything to get it all done by midnight would've been great with me.

No strike, no strike, no strike.... awesome.

Did I mention that this has been the best Canada Day Weekend? -- EVER!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
Thank God, for an agreement. Quite frankly, I was pretty happy with the 10% on Thursday. Anything to get it all done by midnight would've been great with me.

No strike, no strike, no strike.... awesome.

Did I mention that this has been the best Canada Day Weekend? -- EVER!

Completely agree, Keeper. Perhaps Jinky will talk to me again. :rolleyes:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
That signing bonus is half once the government get their share, so don't start spending that money to soon. Wife is a nurse and she got killed by the tax man.

hos

Does this mean I'll be painting the old cabinets? Anyone have any good "Trading Spaces" ideas where I can get a new kitchen in for $1000? I've already got hay on the walls. Thanks Hildi!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0