Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2002/2003 Hockey Challenge Piss Taking thread.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's good to see the captain back where he belongs, around 30th. You dropped quicker than my Willhill account balance!! Wonder how that happened!!;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Yah.......

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
I have a feeling that a lot of people will be making a move on the Captain very soon...........:eek:

Funny you should say that and then all of a sudden it happened.

Is there something you are not telling us Captain?

;)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quote from the Captain:

BTW, where is last year's winner? I don't even see him on the list........ Oh wait, there is a second page and he is perched right there where he belongs.....

That second page is the equivalent of being exiled to Siberia. It's an interesting place to visit, but I sure wouldn't want to live there.

Moving on up!

hehehehehehehehehehehe:wa: :wa: :wa::wa: :wa: :wa:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 th place!

As LL Cool J would say,

"I'm gettin dizzy y'all !"

If he were 4th place in a hockey pool which I'm sure has never been

How are you doing Ginger T ?

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
moving up one spot at a time!! At this rate by the start of the 2005 season I might have a chance at being #1. However look out Smallsy you are next on the list, don't want you to hurt yourself on the way down;)

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing that is mickey mouse about this pool is Regs let you in it!! Clearly a mistake that must be corrected for next year.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Until you actually win some money in a TTP pool, you should just keep your comments to a minimum. I collected money last year so I can trash talk. You're only as good as your last match, or in this case pool. So until this year ends, I am still the runner-up to Ballbaby. :)

Captain

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe if you had of cheated in the Golf Tourney like you cheated here, we would have won.;)

Next year I suppose.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Until you actually win some money in a TTP pool, you should just keep your comments to a minimum
sound advice from the captain.
i'm well on my way to the second page. early doors though.
joseph and nabakov have been painful. blake, forsberg, morris and the rest of the lanche can suck my ass....after you're done parkhead...next round is mine ;)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I fully expect Lemieux's back to give out anytime now. Once that happens, Regs will teeter and then fall from his acme. Jagr will also suffer a groin injury very soon. My sources tell me he doesn't stretch properly. Sad but true.

Cassel's is still rolling along. I heard the reason he left Vancouver had to do with his divorce and wanting to be closer to his children, hence the trade. Burke takes a beating in the media but he does have player's interests in his heart.

It's too bad about these impending injuries to Reg's pool picks. :(

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard the reason he left Vancouver had to do with his divorce and wanting to be closer to his children, hence the trade.
Except Cassels signed as a free agent.:rolleyes:Burke had nothing to do with it. He's still a jerk.

Regs is cheating. Only way to explain this.:mad:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
originally posted by cerebral smallsy;

morris and the rest of the lanche can suck my ass...

I believe that is an e-buffalo Smalls.

You can pay it next time I see you. :p

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0