Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Bourne Supremacy

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a great spy-action-thriller-type flick. Matt Damon has really nailed down his style in playing Jason Bourne -- only speaks when absolutely necessary, since he mostly lets his actions do his talking.

The obligatory car chase is great, hand-to-hand fight is pretty good, and Julie Stiles is on screen no more than she absolutely needs to be. I'd like to give it 3.5 out of 4, but I can only give it 3, due to the photography. I didn't pay much attention to who the director, director of photography, or editor was, but someone needs to tell them that we're trying to watch an action movie, not The Blair Witch Project. Hold the camera steady for J.C.'s sake.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I took this movie in with my wife last night and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The car chase scenes are likely the best ever made and the moving camera didn't bother either of us one bit. But then again, we are not German, so we are easy to please. :rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the scoop Ballbabylicious...May I have some of your tokens now?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will have to go check this show out as i've always, and still do, think one of the best, if not the best car chases are in the movie Ronin.
Decent flick with some seriously cool car chases.

In fact that might be a good topic for a new thread.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
The car chase scenes are likely the best ever made . . .
yoda said:
Will have to go check this show out as i've always, and still do, think one of the best, if not the best car chases are in the movie Ronin.
The Bourne Supremacy is good, but Ronin is still the champ.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the movie last night with the missus, and we both agreed that it's not nearly as good as the first one. It was slow in a lot of places, and the twist"s" were obvious. I would give it a 2 out of 4, tops.

OneSage'sopinion

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
What a great spy-action-thriller-type flick. Matt Damon has really nailed down his style in playing Jason Bourne -- only speaks when absolutely necessary, since he mostly lets his actions do his talking.
I must say I was a little bit disappointed, especially with the rave reviews. It was ok...some interesting "how's he going to get away this time" action. I know it's just a flick, but I couldn't overlook the fact that he is being tracked and located by cameras where ever he goes and he is surprised...how bout a fake moustache and hat or something mr. superspy? :eek:
remember pierce brosnan in the Thomas crown affair with the bowler hat?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought it was quite entertaining but also thought the first one was much better. That is to be expected, I suppose. The car chase was great but having been in several accidents over the years I was fcuking cringing the whole time. A lot of nice smash-up action there but god I hate the sound of crunching metal.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0