Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks 3 Rangers 1

Perfect road game by Vancouver... and by Todd Bertuzzi !!! I wish some of you daft twats (ie) TheRob would lay off the big fella... He has been one of the hottest players in the NHL since January... Clouts had a solid 1st and 2nd with not much to do in the 3rd... Nazzy is one of the class acts of the League (great feed to Bert for his hatrick into the yawning cage);)

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, the BDBS was especially dominant tonight. He helped out the sisters too.

Pavel looked scary on many shifts. Lindros was invisible. Like I care...we got what we needed out of him with Team Canada.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great performance...

...from the 'Nucks today. Lechance was huge. The top line buzzed all night . The twins chipped in with 3 points. Clouts stood tall when needed. Bert has really started to flourish. The mans a man mountain and has stuffed it right up his critics.

Bure can go shove that and his 10 mill a year up his hairy rusky arse. The mans a cancer and I'm glad he's gonna **** it up in NY. When they should have been offloading the nutters and keeping the gooduns (York), the Oiler management just took the Rangers further into the toilet...Someone should throw a tent on the MSG circus. Wankers. The lot of 'em.

Thegaffawhoremembers94alltowell

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
could it be?

One point back of Phoenix, but the Yotes have two games in hand. They shat the bed against Boston tonite, losing 4-2.

One point up on Dallas, but the Stars have three games in hand. They shat the bed by trading for perennial underachiever Jason Arnott and Dave "say hey" McKay.

What does it all mean? Still a huge fcuking mountain to climb to reach the playoffs. But a nice performance, again, by Crow's boys in the Big Apple.

Bertuzzi for the Hart.
-Sensei.

that's right Guinness...still talking out of my 'arse'

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nucks

The way they're playing right now,no-one will get in their way to the road to the playoffs.Big Bert is unstoppable and everyone else has raised their level of play.Cloutier again made some big stops and Yes Nazzy is one of the classiest guys in the league.The Coyotes will start fading with a loss tonight against the Lermieuxless Penguinos.

Go Nucks Go

Oilers27

Feb 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks

Personnally i think they are doing great right now but it seems that every year around this time we are on the edge of the chair hoping they get in the play- offs so hopefully they play a little better earlyer on so they arent stuck in the end for the next year!!!@

and it was nice to win agaisnt one of the highest paid teams in the NHL and with bure!!!@!!:eek: :eek:

Oilers

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dave Mckay?

Who the fcuk is that? I think you mean Randy maybe!

The Canucks have kicked ass so far on this road trip and they're gonna finish it off with a 4-1 victory on Long Island. I nominate Bertuzzi for NHLer of the year. The Hart trophy is coming to Vancouver folks break out the Champagne. Another dominant game for the Big man last night, now all of you are gonna join my Big Bert wagon that I started towards the beginning of the season.

soccerplayer13

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the canucks come out on top once again! 3-1 victory bertuzzi was more dangerous on the ice the that pavel bure guy!!!:p the canucks have 77 points and are 1 point in the playoffs right now if the keep on playing like this against key games like the flames the oilers and the kings and phoenix if we win each game we will get 89 points

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by soccerplayer13
the canucks have 77 points and are 1 point in the playoffs right now if the keep on playing like this against key games like the flames the oilers and the kings and phoenix if we win each game we will get 89 points

Wow..your a genius:rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

play nice, your Habs won last night, so there is no need for your angry partier posts here in the jolly Canuck thread!!!;)
Can we make the playoffs??? Dallas and Pheonix keep winning!!!:mad: At this rate we'll need 95 points to assure a playoff spot!!!:eek:

Number Cruncher: We have 11 games remaining and all but 2 are must win games!!! Only tonight vs the Islanders and they're second to last game of the season vs the Avs... the other games are against playoff battling teams or shite teams with no hope in hell in reaching the post season!!! so 18 points it is and counting...

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dallas has the 8th and final spot currently, and were active at the trade deadline, giving up Joe Niewendyke & Langenbrunner ( sp?) for Arnott and Mackay. Do you Canucklehead fans think that trade will impact who gets that last spot?

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Long Island Lolitas

The Nucks will make quick work of the Long Island Lolitas and set a franchise record of 6 road wins in a row.There's not much else we can ask from the boys,one of the teams their chasing are gonna fold and I believe it will be the Coyotes.The Blues and the Stars just have to much talent and experience to fold in the stretch.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, Canada

Did you hear the anthem today? Jesus H. Christ! Someone needs to fire that girl.

John Shorthouse:
I promise the game will be better.

Tom Larscheid:
I have nothing to say.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeps,

Yah that was god awful........do yah think they ask these people to audition or what?

Down 1-0 bagel but Cloutier playing well.........get out of the first just down 1 and hopefully we should be fine?!?!

Go Nucks Go,

John

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isles 3 Nucks 2

Tough loss for the Canucks, trying to make it 6 in a row on the road but things just didn't seem to go their way tonight. Brad Isbister was all over the ice tonight for the Isles and he looks like he will be a great player in the near future. Naslund had a chance to tie it on the peno shot but Osgood came up with the great save after it looked like Naslund had him beat. The refs were brutal missing calls left and right and giving soft ones all night...too bad Linden had too take a bonehead penalty at the end cause it looked like the Canucks had the momentum needed too tie the game.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
VMSL-like reffing

Why the fcuk wasn't that icing at the end?

Other than that and the aforementioned brutal reffing, a great game. Let's hope there isn't a let down when the 'Nucks get back home.

~TB.

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is usually a let down after they get home and have a big shag with the good lady wife. (learned that in psych 20something)
The penalty on Linden was a joke of a call. Guys hit each others sticks ALL GAME LONG... and it defininitely was an icing... refs
have been really bad in general this season, but tonight was incredible. It was like John out there....

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Icing!

At first I thought they didn't call it because it went through the crease....
but the linesman said that he did not call it because Jovo turned away from the puck, instead of into it and giving him a shot at touching it near the blue-line.

The replay shows that he clearly turns into it, but cannot reach it.

Bonehead Call.
The linesman blew it. Oh Well...lets move on.

Go HABS Go!

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shag

There wont be a let down cause the team is carrying some good momentum into this stretch.Who would of thunk 5 out of 6 on the raod and now back home for 4 straight.The boys came out flat in the 1st but definately deserved a win by their dominance of the last 2 periods.Nazzy is the guy you want on the peno but how did Big Bert miss that open net when Nazzy got taken down.Nonetheless that line is probably the most dominant in the league right now and will carry the boys into the playoffs.

As for a shag,they'll get that out of their systems tonight leaving them to focus on the game for the next 2 days.If they need a fill in while the boys are gone'I'll be happy to fulfill some of the ladies needs:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0