Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Je-sus you back again?

Don't be angry with me because you lost again, short stack. Blame the cnuting coach or the players, I had nothing to do with it. Am I not allowed to post what I saw or didn't as the case may be? I didn't get that memo ,sorry.

BTW, when I put a big fcuking grin ( :D ) beside something it's not because the missus is tickling my feet, it's because I was making a joke. Who invited you in to this anyway? I was playing with Crafty. Now, fcuk off, you're starting to get under my skin.

The not so silent majority strikes again... :rolleyes:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb-cainy

not to worry boys...you can always sort out your big fcukin' grins :D at the nationals. :D :D :rolleyes:

who's gonna be the first to blink?:p

spreadin' the love,
Aves

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: knvb-cainy

Originally posted by Aves
not to worry boys...you can always sort out your big fcukin' grins :D at the nationals. :D :D :rolleyes:

who's gonna be the first to blink?:p

spreadin' the love,
Aves

Aves, get on your handy dart and shut up.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Poco-Pau

Originally posted by Champlain's Keeper
Good old Kyle Williams as a linesman...........that's it buddy :D .........I didn't see what happened but he was waving the flag and ran over at half time.......one of the PAU players mentioned retaliation to something.......you retaliate and you get caught like usual........this game sucked and Pau should have hit the net a few times especially the wide open net on a header which somehow the attacker put over........the goal POCO scored was on a rebound which the keeper for PAU should have at least steered it towards the side or out of bounds.........these teams are supposed to be two of the top teams in the FVSL but they can't compete with the teams of the VMSL

newsflash: in case you didn't know...the vmsl is better:rolleyes:

the retaliation behind the play was "caught on tape" by the linesman and the card was issued. It was kind of weird that the incident happened at the end of the first half and the card wasn't shown until the start of the second...makes it a bit tougher to set your formation/line up, but whatever.
It was more of a forearm blow to the back than a violent punch but the poco forward milked it for all it was worth and tumbled like a ton of bricks...can't blame him I guess for flailing like a rag doll. :rolleyes:
We struggled the first half to establish much flow because poco were full of piss and vinegar but in the second, even with ten men, we managed to knock the ball around and create a number of chances.

I'm not a big fan of night games in the dead of winter but the fri night atmosphere has a certain buzz.

I guess for us we get the sun home games + many fri away games but I wouldn't want to play every fri. night.

geu next week will be a big one.:cool:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: crazy

Originally posted by star pimp
the countdown is over sufc scored a goal. HAhahaha 2 bad they lost. I never understood one thing . How come the fvsl never gave VAN UNITED THE SPOT INSTEAD GAVE IT 2 SUFC? Van united is a good team they would do good in the fvsl.

Well SUFC is like 1-2 Van U. They are playing with 4 Van U players. Mentos, shammi, melwin, and the goalie. Four games in, 1 goal to show, not looking good. Rumor has that after the game you guys asked the league to put you in Div. 1 for the rest of the season.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Poco-Pau

Originally posted by Aves
.....but the poco forward milked it for all it was worth and tumbled like a ton of bricks...can't blame him I guess for flailing like a rag doll. :rolleyes:

Who was it? Was it the goal scorer?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened?

Big T haven't heard from you in a while what happened to you guys last night? Aldergrove may be the weekest team you've played thus far ? Did you play in net is that what happened:eek: ?
SUFC need more speed! especially up front. Come on T flex those muscles and get your boys goin.:knvb: <--- Big T after their first goal.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: What happened?

Originally posted by girth
Big T haven't heard from you in a while what happened to you guys last night? Aldergrove may be the weekest team you've played thus far ? Did you play in net is that what happened:eek: ?
SUFC need more speed! especially up front. Come on T flex those muscles and get your boys goin.:knvb: <--- Big T aftr ther first goal.

holy fcuk...I just got in from Calgary this morning, been there since thursday...so i didn't see the game or hear anything about it yet...but 6-1 doesn't sound good. :(

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini are you speaking of the same VMSL that got all its best players from the valley?

Congrats to SUFC for scoring their first goal, to bad it had to be at a 6-1 loss. Building block.

KNVB we don't have two Deltas we have a North Delta-Red/White
And a Delta-Blue/White. Kinda like east van and west van see it's easy!;)

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
they do got 4 van u guys

2 of them are real good. The guy in net cant be van united goaile. SUfc should be playing div 2. How could they move up to preimer. That shows u how the fvsl is so hurt. Vmsl is 10 times better. FVSL is full of poliltics.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 3 - GN 1

as the subject line says, Langley over GN 3-1.

I will let Dude or someone report the fine details of the game.....

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 1- Langley 3

They took it to us the whole game except for the last 20 mins but it was too late, onto Aldergrove next friday.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here we go…

Fcuking hot today. I felt like yacking after the first half myself…not due to the pace, but due to the heat. Dude doesn’t like heat…unless it’s at the beach, where it belongs.:cool:

The game was played at a reasonable pace in the first half, slow the second half. Tough to pick out a man-of-the-match for Langley, but Dino (the ball sniffing dog) mucked it out great again up front, creating three chances for three goals. That’s three helpers for the slow ones out there- like Star Pimp (I don’t hate you because you’re brown, I hate you because you’re dumber than a bag full of hammers…I guess that makes me a “hatre”, as you would put it).

Jaime McNeil had a SUPERLATIVE performance. Jaime is the hippy with the long bad pony-tail who plays on the back line. The guy shouldn’t have played, given his bad calf. He started up front, instead, and slotted two very nicely. He was also key in the last 10, back marking and giving it everything.

Nukes was huge, for a little fcuker. As LFC says, he’s the general out there. Great performance again, Jay.

Hildebrant got his first goal since 1982. Very SUPERLATIVE of him.

I bottled two clear and open shots on net from inside 18. What else is new.:rolleyes:

Hell, all the lads played solid. Last but not least, Brian Roman, our Cat starting Keeper took the rains today and controlled the box.

Brian was huge in the box.

Dude likes box.
:eek:

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude

I bottled two clear and open shots on net from inside 18. What else is new.:rolleyes:

:eek:

You actually called that a shot:rolleyes:

Very good game by Langley today and I'm still wondering how that redneck(Dino:D ) can still be going at full tilt near the end of the game. He was definately giving the GN back line fits most of the day.
Note to Hilde: It's about time you scored in one way or another.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
game.....gn-langley

Originally posted by Dude
but Dino (the ball sniffing dog) mucked it out great again up front, creating three chances for three goals.

For any GN "good" Sporting Club members out there, Dino was the guy you dog piled in the 6. He also went home with three pairs of umbro short liners from one of your fullbacks, too bad his shins got in the way of any goals for himself this weekend...

Dude on the other hand, undressed a GN fullback in the 18 with a great "juke" then got so excited at the sight of the naked defender that he shanked his shot. I guess this was you having a super-LAXATIVE performance....but great effort, and solid man-marking.

GN did mount a bit of a push in the last 20 as Star Stated, they also came out the first few with a good pace, their bench looked a little short however.

PS: referee was top notch today.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Delta Metro 2 North Delta Lions 1

Originally posted by Crafty Cokcney
First of all, thats the most spectators I've seen at a Premier game this year. Lots of people showing up to watch a game with lots of potential, lots on the line and bragging rights to boot. Most games like that are usually an anti climax and this one was no exception. Not much pretty football but tons of hard work and persistence to the task at hand.
Lots more comments again with regard to the VMSL and how shyte the Valley teams are..:confused: from people with zero credability due to their own performances week in and week out. WEAK being the operative word. KNVB watching a game and not even knowing which team is who..again.. :confused: Check out his commentary on the game.
Both teams needed to come back with points this week and we were succesful. Great moral booster for us after dominating a game possession wise and coming back to win it after looking like it was over with less than five minutes to go. It wasn't that pretty but we got the three points and at the end of the day, that's all that matters.

Well done to the Lions. A tough loss after being so close. LION with good performance up front.

Cheers

Well done lads... wish i could've contributed... as a matter of fact, we are 2-0 when i am away... perhaps i contributed by not contributing... er... something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0