Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOFFEE

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves is right i am not of PAU............just sick of shyte.....and knight rhider i think that is the best post you have ever had....god help you stay on the right track:wa:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yoda

Sage scored 24 last year in all competitions:wa: Knvb got 4 goals in one game this year. Truely an amazing feat by anyones standards. I personaly would like to make a wager however, that he doesn't score 4 more the entire regular season. Penaltys don't count, are you interested?
Toffee whomever you are! well said:) but Everton are still shyte.:eek:
Bye the way, What kinda fcuking bush, shyte, plummer, hack, BUUUUUUUUUSSSSHHHHHHH league, has a team in it thats so fcukin bush, rubbish, crap to allow one mucker, score four goals? all I gotta say about that is BUUUUUUUUUSSSHHHHH:rolleyes: Sound like someone we know:knvb:
Yoda your suposed to be a moderator. stay on topic

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've go nothing I want, Cainy. Other than a BC championship wrestl'n title. ;)

Singletts at 10 paces.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda's a moderator?

Which Valley division does he moderate? 5 or 6?

For Fcuks sakes Cainy, that last attempt was more BUUUUUUUUUSSSHHHHH than a peace arch girl's welcome mat.

Are SFC Rangers the only Valley team with any witt?

Singletts indeed. Where I come from (Rootin Tootin), they call them leotards, then they let them taste their double sole, tractor treads.

As Homer would say "Be more funny!!!"

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Jinky
For Fcuks sakes Cainy, that last attempt was more BUUUUUUUUUSSSHHHHH than a peace arch girl's welcome mat.
I totally disagree with what Jinky was trying to say... but it was fcukin' funny. Good stuff. Now go back to tugging off your VMSL buddies until you come up with some other good material.

Are SFC Rangers the only Valley team with any witt?
Coming from a guy who cant spell wit... :rolleyes:

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy,

Your right!! A "mucker" shouldn't be able to score 4 goals in a game.......let alone in a season. Look at you, its taken you your whole career (if you call it that) to score half that amount!!

Yes, even the occasional "coach" has scored more goals than you have and you know they surely can't play!!!

PS: How wide, long and thick are your Singlets.....oops...I mean your Beef Curtains??

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by sixfyv
I totally disagree with what Jinky was trying to say... but it was fcukin' funny. Good stuff. Now go back to tugging off your VMSL buddies until you come up with some other good material.

Coming from a guy who cant spell wit... :rolleyes:

Amen brother ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uh-oh.
You do realize you're fcuking with a legend here?
:eek: ;)
The best poster of all time Jinky is...

More off-topic:
Cainy: I will take you up on that wager.
Case of pints KNVB scores another 4 more goals this year?
The thrifty Scot in me sees gold in them thar hills.
I agree though, he is a cnut.
And, he's a poopy-pants in the box.
But the 4 goals seems attainable IMO.
Please let me know and confirm the wager amount and for the love of God, DO NOT kick the shite out of me.
A friendly wager my wee scouse. :D

Do we have witt?
Downtown has always aspired to nail Katarina and that abundant minge.
We'll see, he may indeed have the Witt, you never know.

You're all fcuked. Div.1's the show anyway.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Legend?

Originally posted by Rangerforever
You do realize you're fcuking with a legend here?
:eek: ;)
The best poster of all time Jinky is...
You're all fcuked. Div.1's the show anyway.

Ya, pulitzer prize winner.:confused:

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Neutral RF sucks

Let's go back about 30 years when RF was a youngster sitting in the park all on his own...........................

"Hey can I come kick the soccer ball with you guys ? I promise I'll be your friend. I like everybody here. You guys are just swell. Hey Gary don't say that, I think Jimmy can score a goal. BTW Gary, that is a really cool shirt you have. And Frank, I think you are really funny. What's that Frank....I should smoke some bud with you, I dunno, I'm only 8 yrs old.....you will be my friend if I do it....OK light it up...."

And herein was born the only Ranger with ties to Switzerland..........

TOFFEE

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Cainy you do know how i am, Bootle background, your dad and my uncle were friends in school, and we both share the same hate for the opposite scouse team...oh ya and you wacked me last year when the ref was not looking in our 1 nil win over ya....but back on topic knvb is a cnut

and to think knvb getting 4 goals in a game, he is almost closing on his yearly humping record of six, and pulling the goalie does not count knvb:D

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC 3- EFC 0

Originally posted by TOFFEE
and we both share the same hate for the opposite scouse team...

I can't take this disrespect any longer. As shocking as the other team has been lately, no bashing until the return derby. Remember the first score-line? How about we give you a couple of our farangs for Rooney and the Canadian lad. :D

TOFFEE

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
forget money just give us 2 geordie whores and we are good..

Well we have had the hard job of holding the top half of the league on our shoulders, but soon will let go and be in the top 10 again.........can not wait for the next derby game, getting tickets through my cuz and going to give those red shyte a razzing.......hey great polish kepper just like there submarine div always letting things trickle throught....but back on topic: KNVB a cnut

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny Story

Originally posted by girth
maybe so but VMSL premier+HOS =A whole lotta goals rumour has it.;)

I remember a few years back when I played for Burnaby, and we would have exhibition games vs. Poco, one of the top teams in the valley at the time, on the turf at Burnaby Lake.
Well that Poco team was not that bad, but they would hardly touch the ball during the game, we pissed them for 90 minutes, now I know this is exhibition, but when every I have had the experience of playing agianst Valley teams, there has never been much of a game.
Sorry boys, you can now slag me and I will stay in my VMSL threads, where are the valley players want to be.

The VMSL is the Big Leagues and the FVSL is the minors, one day I will be sent down for the "whole lotta goals" and when I go,I hope I get picked up by the Rangers, the second best 1st Div. team in BC, Larsson's AFC is the best of coarse:rolleyes: , if Coach will take me.

Lets Go Rangers

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb is a cnut

I feel left out. I've never called knvb that. Everybody is saying it. I thought it was a rumor at first, but when another and another and maybe even knvb himself says it, it could be true.

Sorry, I was off topic there...

knvb is a cnut;)

Now I feel much better.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks, I would have been offended if you didn't, RD. ;)

Please note it was HOS that posted above this, not me. I only mention it so when you reply you can leave me the fcuk out it. Cheers.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Funny Story

Originally posted by Hands of Stone
I remember a few years back when I played for Burnaby, and we would have exhibition games vs. Poco, one of the top teams in the valley at the time, on the turf at Burnaby Lake.
Well that Poco team was not that bad, but they would hardly touch the ball during the game, we pissed them for 90 minutes, now I know this is exhibition, but when every I have had the experience of playing agianst Valley teams, there has never been much of a game.
Sorry boys, you can now slag me and I will stay in my VMSL threads, where are the valley players want to be.

The VMSL is the Big Leagues and the FVSL is the minors, one day I will be sent down for the "whole lotta goals" and when I go,I hope I get picked up by the Rangers, the second best 1st Div. team in BC, Larsson's AFC is the best of coarse:rolleyes: , if Coach will take me.

Lets Go Rangers

Head of stone when EVERY i had the experience of playing VMSL you know where ARE the valley players want to be...i couldn't understand what the fcuk they were saying...:confused:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Funny Story

Originally posted by Knight Rhider
Head of stone when EVERY i had the experience of playing VMSL you know where ARE the valley players want to be...i couldn't understand what the fcuk they were saying...:confused:
huh? that makes two of us...

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb

off topic: knvb... ray and lindsey had their baby today.:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

on topic: knvb, you are a cnut... wow, that does feel good:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.