Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were right

I'm starting to think now after 2 wins to start the season that the Lions "luck" has run out.

LION, any thoughts?

:D

buhner

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya yoda im with you they are not a premier team ..they got lucky at the start when every buddy was sorting things out but now they will stay at the bottom..

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knight Rider said it all.
For once I have to agree with him.

I don't know what to think anymore.
I ran my bag off friday and nothing came of it.
Dem be da breaks.

I would love to pour out so much more, but something holds me back.
I am going to agree buhner, "we are not a premier team" right now.
It hurts to say it.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad Luck !!

I think the Lions are just having bad luck! Things will turn around;) They are definetly a premier side . Some of the premier sides this year that were stong in the past have been shocking!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Cheers

Rex

Banks

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
poco1-0 langley

Great strike by skelly,or was it slivy?Poco could of had 2 or 3.Good pressure by Langley late in the 2nd,but nothing to warrant a goal.The so called missed p.k.in the box was a good hard tackle by Mckinnon and he,ll feel that knock for a fortnight!Hand ball it wasn't.Defence was perfect,again.Poco looked faster,had more possesion and skill than Langley,but that Langley team is good and will be giving teams problems all year.Good to see the return of coach Peat.His wise view on play in the mid turned the game.Great call Osama,maybe the refs will find you a permenant spot behind the fence!:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good hard tackle? He two handed me when I had a clear line on a header. I was a good hard RUGBY tackle. Terrible salad BTW, Jay. Good for a commune leader or something.;)

That said, it really was an either way game. Can't take anything away from Poco on the result.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pardon

Back with my tail between my legs a little here...

In recollection, the good hard tackle Banks referred to was earlier on, and Jay did strip Dino of the ball. Jay was down for a bit- clearly hurt, and more than a little knackered. He soldiered on and finished the match. Good game or not, no excuse for that ter-ri-ble salad.:eek:

The one I'm referring to was later on a free kick, and it was the sweeper who committed the un-called offence (can't recall his name...he had a good match too).

buhner

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well it was a cold one out in aldergrove today ,, the wack 6 .. grove 0. not much more to say about that ..just a good win for us .. on to gn next week ..

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU down and out????????????

Originally posted by Regs
Why don't you answer the post that suggested PAU is in a relegation battle, not provincial spot battle? :D
~Regs.

Now that is amusing. I particularly liked Cainy explaining how once you win you can relax because it is time to train the youth. Sounds like there is some trouble in Sunny White Rock. Not many goals to speak of, where is the highly touted scoring machine that always had plenty to say when PAU won;) :p

Nice win for POCO.

I can't help it - go Aldergrove.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
To play or not to play

We are a premier team Lion there you are wrong. And the beginning of the season was not luck. The only difference is simply doing the things right then, that we do wrong now. Just a minor glitch in the matrix. We'll be back in form thats just the cyclical nature of a team.The world isn't always peaches and cream...sht i don't even like peaches.....:cool:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont worry GN isnt a priemier team either

Originally posted by LION

I don't know what to think anymore.
I ran my bag off friday and nothing came of it.

Umm, maybe the lion can say he got tamed on friday night.:p Why was your team barking at you for not moving? I ran my balls off chasing you all game, and I got a nice cut on my lil nose, you wanker:D Hopefully your ankles hurt, I know I clipped them a few times:p

And for you not knowing what to think anymore, dont worry have a Kokanee, it solves all your problems and makes you into a doctor like me:wa:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: To play or not to play

Originally posted by Knight Rhider
We are a premier team Lion there you are wrong. And the beginning of the season was not luck. The only difference is simply doing the things right then, that we do wrong now. Just a minor glitch in the matrix.
Whatever you say, Morpheus.

T

tony montana

silence of the loosers

Nothing like another pau loooooooossssss to shut up the "pau nation":p I havent got a chance too see how bad they are, but from what I can read, they suck... War to geu and poco too finish one -two and represent the valley in the provincials. War too pau getting relegated, and war too someone non-bias deciding who should play for the fvsl allstar team....

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: silence of the loosers

Originally posted by tony montana
Nothing like another pau loooooooossssss to shut up the "pau nation":p I havent got a chance too see how bad they are, but from what I can read, they suck... War to geu and poco too finish one -two and represent the valley in the provincials. War too pau getting relegated, and war too someone non-bias deciding who should play for the fvsl allstar team....

WAR to Jim Rome dying....I heard he was burning:rolleyes:

Get a life dude.....

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: silence of the loosers

Originally posted by tony montana
Nothing like another pau loooooooossssss to shut up the "pau nation":p I havent got a chance too see how bad they are, but from what I can read, they suck... War too pau getting relegated

You're an idiot!!!:rolleyes: Yes PAU have shat the bed this year as far as results go, but in no way are we in a "relegation battle" nor do we suck... We must put the ball in the net period... Ask GEU or Poco (guys on the pitch) if PAU are a bottom two team... If they are your teams to finish top two, fair enough both are solid teams, but don't count PAU out just yet mucker... If the results start going our way, look out...

Yes, the Nation is in a quiet state of shock right now, but we'll bounce back... Mark my words on that pal.;)

war too someone non-bias deciding who should play for the fvsl allstar team....
Sounds like sour grapes coming from a plonker?!?!:rolleyes: :)

GuinnessonamissiontohumpAldergrove.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU

Is it time for a new thread discussing the PAU nation's record pre- and post- the acquistion of former Surrey United star midfielder, Guiness? Or maybe a thread providing Cainy with outside analysis of the play of this once mighty FVSL squad.

I am not suggesting that Guinness is to blame. Games are not won or lost by a single player or single play but is there something there since the arrival of Guinness at Softball City?

Maybe an exhibition game with PAU and my team will bring them back to form? Skip?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that I make a habbit out of defending Guinness...but he arrived about 1/2 - 2/3's into the season. They only collected the Premier Championship and went to the Provincial Semis after he and (I think) Puller arrived.

I would say that there isn't any substance to Reccos's piss-take of a theory.

I would, however, humbly suggest it may have something to do with the departure of the Fenian? ;)

Seriously...PAU is too goo to even finish bvelow .500 this year. Top three? Who knows...it'll be tough from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0