Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For fcuks sakes Beaker, you can't just send out Guinness' old man as a goon.

He's too fcukin' important as a player to lose.

Jinkystyledhisdefensiveplayafterguiny'sauldman

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Pop No Style

Magic Jinky... I know exactly what you're on about...;)

Although, after I finally got up the first thing on my mind was to get some retribution... 5 mins later some other egit took a red card and I knew the ref would be looking to even the score... I'm not no dumb dumb!!!:rolleyes: Nae worries, he'll get his... Beast was chomping at the bit to sort him out, but I didn't want us to lose a valuable player, while thefenian wouldn't be missed by anyone!!! Just like he isn't now that he jumped ship and landed in Langley...:eek: :D

KNVBlosserstoScotland, if my oldman was there he would have probably jumped on the pitch right then and there... It was a signature cheap shot by a real dirty cnut...:mad: From now on, I'll be representing Sr. on any of the following proceedings... (just in case he needs legal council);)

Guinnesswon'tbetraininganytimesoon.:(

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know Johnny, I deleted my first post because it wasn't correct for me to say things that my friends your teammates, told me in confidence. The ref is right there watching the entire thing, and he gives no red. So, at the end of the day it is option 1 and 2. Thus, get over it. Beast had the chance to do me (not sexually of course) but I prepared myself. When the score is 0-0, you try to get your team fired up. PAU was all over us and I tried to get the boys ready. Obviously, it didn't work. Congradulations boys on a well deserved win. Guinness do not like to see even you injured so get well soon. Good luck next week, as I will continue to work hard with a squad that you GUinnesssays doesn't need me.

P.S. - Aves you got class and I like that.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Omniscience......

OK, who deleted that post?

Not to worry, I saw it too. I think.

.....take a two-footer now or choose what's behind door B.

Based on The Fenian's username I would suggest it would be, 'take the left-footer.'

I know nothing though. I'm stupid and no one here will understand me because I've lived in the UK for over two years and haven't rung up Max Blink.

As you were.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You haven't rung up Max Blink yet?

That's fcuking terrible.

Fasty:
I'm sure you've met my mate Dave from Luton.
He, like Max, is a Spurs supporter too.
You're close to Bedfordshire right?
It's just outside London so you must have met him.

Tell him I said 'Hi'.

Back to Guinness and Fenian's he said/she said (Who's the she anyway?) nipple twisting contest,

RF

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fenian/Guinness re: "The Tackle"

I have seen worse. Much worse! Guinness, he went into the tackle. You were a little too quick for him. He stuck his legs up. You tripped and he definitely helped you. Did he know he wasn't likely to win the tackle? Probably not at first, but very soon thereafter. Did he know that if he kept his legs up that he would take you down? Yes, I'm sure. Did he try to break your legs? I don't think so. Are you overreacting? Yes. Why? Because you're Guinness and that's what Guinnesses do. :D

Play on.

Ballbabywitnessedtheentireeventandcertainlyhasexperienceinthissituation:eek:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fraud.....

Fasty:
I'm sure you've met my mate Dave from Luton.

RF,

He's here with me now. Since he's from Beds and not London either, we're trying to establish what we can do in this city.

Rather obviously, since it's now 22:49 here, however, I'm not actually on TTP (I've got better things to do) and my PC is simply signed in on it's own despite the fact that after a certain time idle computers don't show up on the TTP 'Who's Online' page. But don't tell anyone I told you that will you?

Sigh, zzzz, predictability, unfunniness, 'lomas, Bad structure sentence laughing face.

'Because that's what Guinnesses do'. Classic.

Wouldn't the plural for Guinness be Guinea?

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rhider breaks 100...YEAH!

Guinnesswon'tbetraininganytimesoon.

Sorry to hear bout the injury mate, i hope you can suit up against the cubs, definetly not as much fun dueling the nation without your odor on the pitch;) Get well and don't worry the soccer gods never let cheap un red carded tackles go, I know i'm one of them...:cool:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ballsbaby

I think Ballbaby said it best in regards to the Guinness Fenian incident. Originally he was going for the ball and the tackle, but when Guinness flicked it past him, he made the same choice all of us have made many times, get a piece or Guinness is off to the races down the touch line to wip in one of his trade mark crosses. It was a big piece, and Guinness has the tram lines all down his leg to prove it. At the end of the day, yes Fenian hung a leg out for his team. A cheap cnut to me is a fella who hasn't got the jam to go into a 50/50 with ya. instead they take bits and pieces from behind or the side without ever putting themselves in a man on man clash. The Fenian can be a nasty piece of work at times, but in my opinion he isn't cheap. Guinness did very well to get up and play on, I had no idea the knock was that bad until I saw his leg after the game. Guinness was exactly right, the ref was looking for a make up red, and we can't afford to loose anymore players to injury or cards. Bottom line, " Thats football lads"

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excuses excuses

Sixfyv,
Im not making excuses for my excuses, im telling you the excuse for why people think we are making excuses, the lions have no excuse to lose to chili on a warm night, cause really there is no excuse to excuse such behavior.:cool:

...except for the Premier complex and the fact that we are missing players of course:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"The cheap fcuking tackle"

OK I'm over it, I think Cainy's assessment was close enough:
Originally he was going for the ball and the tackle, but when Guinness flicked it past him, he made the same choice all of us have made many times, get a piece or Guinness is off to the races down the touch line to wip in one of his trade mark crosses. It was a big piece, and Guinness has the tram lines all down his leg to prove it. At the end of the day, yes Fenian hung a leg out for his team. A cheap cnut to me is a fella who hasn't got the jam to go into a 50/50 with ya. instead they take bits and pieces from behind or the side without ever putting themselves in a man on man clash. The Fenian can be a nasty piece of work at times, but in my opinion he isn't cheap. Guinness did very well to get up and play on, I had no idea the knock was that bad until I saw his leg after the game. Guinness was exactly right, the ref was looking for a make up red, and we can't afford to loose anymore players to injury or cards. Bottom line, " Thats football lads"
At first the thought of missing a week or two pissed me off more than anything... TheFenian and I have known each other for years and the way he lifted his studs higher when I tried to jump over him was very disappointing... I guess it happens in football and I'm just lucky my leg(s) wasn't planted or I'd be out for a long time... We've all got our studs up at one point or another, but I still consider that to be a cheap and dirty tackle when someone tries to get out of the way and still gets hammered...:( At the end of the day, my old man would have taken his number down and did him back later (the old fashon way)... I guess I actually thought about it before I reacted...

Guinnesshopingtoplaytomorrow???

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah

The Fenian & Guinness:

I don't think it has anything to do with love.

I think it has more to do with the swelling on Guinness' leg not in his pants.:p

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,
Get over it. Start thinking about your match tonight. As well, never saw your old man play but from what I hear he would have had the balls to say his displeasure about a tackle to one's face. I'm in your change room for over an hour on Sunday. No balls to say your statement to me face to face? Come on Johnny. It's easy to have guts sitting behind a computer. You have a right to be upset if you were injured, but be a man and say it to one's face not wait till you get home and on your computer.
Good Luck Tonight, I'll be at the game and will let you buy me a beer to mend the fences.
theFenian

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or he'll tell you what he thinks to your face. :eek: He told me he's going to shove you in a mud puddle. This I have to see, or at the very least be around when he gets all teary-eyed and hands out free pints.

Ever the opportunist, KNVB

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chutney Bowl PART II

Rumor has it that GN is short on players this weekend and that their flying in their columbian looking player form Florida just for the chutney bowl.....
U BET! :wa:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mud puddle

Good one... -2 degree's out and KNVB (of all people) manages to find a bloody puddle in the lower mainland that's not frozen!!!:rolleyes:

Fenian, I'm not one to make a scene in the winning changeroom!!!;)

Like I already said:
OK I'm over it, I think Cainy's assessment was close enough:

I'llletyousupplythepintofGuinness:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0