Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no game

geu chilli postponed due to the fact that the sunny breaks we were supposed to get this afternoon are still making there way over from the UK:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: let the pints begin:wa: :wa: any other matches postponed

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
To all you GEU boys:

I just got word from our manager by email that the field is flooded and the match is off. I'll give him a call to confirm and post again in 15.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by ArroyoBunk
To all you GEU boys:

I just got word from our manager by email that the field is flooded and the match is off. I'll give him a call to confirm and post again in 15.

Are the Chilli boys still heading to Dukes for some pints?

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
calgary

Hey Millsy keep a lid on Gary, and Paulsation in cowtown. No need to go look for three more players for the rest of the year while you guys sit in a cellar:p :p :p :p Good Times GO NUCKS GO

younguy

Nov 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: games played

Originally posted by can
any scores out there tonight

We have just put the pressure on POCO and GEU with our win tonight against GN. 1-0 final. all that matters is the 3 points;)

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 1 GN 0.
Not the prettiest of games but a win nonetheless. GN had a PK in the last couple of minutes which resulted in one of the worst takes since U-11. The ball came within inches of clearing the backstop. Justice in the end as the foul was not deserving of us losing two points. IMO, and probably agreed with by the rest of the John Deer bunch.
Goal came from a very unlikely source, forget his name but a signee we picked up from PAU recently. Hope to see him out again soon.

younguy

Nov 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If only Wagner could have found himself a pair of (i think it was size 6? or was it 7...:eek: ) boots, GN woulda really been in for a surprise:rolleyes: :D

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
throw him a life jacket ?

Originally posted by LFC2
Langley 1 GN 0.

Goal came from a very unlikely source, forget his name but a signee we picked up from PAU recently. Hope to see him out again soon.

Did someone else jump of the Pau ship wreck?

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 0- Langley 1

Langley scored with 15 mins left or so in the first half to get the win, we should have tied the game in extra time when we were awarded a PK but we missed, thats the way things are going this year, but what can you do. Onto Aldergrove next sunday.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
P A U

Well done Cainy, Skipper,Sage and dear old Guiness. :)
That's a big win heading into the Xmas break soon.
Tell me Aves, is the P A U nation back from its little gettaway?
Anyways well done boys, good to see a good result for once.;)

Cheers, Coach.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach, I only caught the second half because I was hurt and I was putting up my ma's xmas lights...1-0 PAU at the half with apparently fairly even play. Second half was PAU 2-0, then poco for a good spurt, resulting in the goal, but the 3rd sealed the deal...not to mention Osamme's double yellow :eek: ....(unlucky from what I heard)
3 in a row for the nation.
Hos named man of the match.
Sage with 2 so he may post again soon.:rolleyes:

On to GEU

pauspoilersonaroll:D

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: P A U

Originally posted by Coach

Anyways well done boys, good to see a good result for once.;)

Cheers, Coach. [/B]

Yes, I concur with coach, well done PAU. This is all we asked for after our 5-0 thumping from you guys. Now in regards to your match against GEU, well you know.
Let us hope this brings the nation back to the forum. Love them or hate them, this thread needs more of Sage, Aves, Cainy and especially Skip with his MOTW.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm back

A good hard fought game today. It was a strange game, I don't think the score was a great indication of how the game went. Each team shared the play and had good spells at times, however in my opinion we out chanced them and missed a few sitters. As always I enjoyed the pints afterwards in Pocos room, and the piss takes were flying around good style:D

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: P A U

Originally posted by LFC2
Love them or hate them, this thread needs more of Sage, Aves, Cainy and especially Skip with his MOTW.

I thought it was refreshing to not have to listen to their shite week in and week out. :confused: On to this weeks match: PAU seems to have picked up their form. I would however, like to here Poco's game report...Osama? Anyone? Must of been a real spanking then. GEU would not have not played in 3 weeks due to weather conditions if this Fridays tilt is cancelled. This Friday night would be up their for MOTYear, but it sounds like it may snow this week. Just the threat of snow will cause the Maple Ridge parks dept to panic and cancel the match.

bertrumtiredoftrainingonaswampinMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0