Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is it we lose a player for 5 games and you guys only loose star# 1 for 0ne match? :mad: Brent has two reds this year, both against your lot.
In my opinion this whole situation was suspect. Star you may fool some people but not all of us. You threw two punches/ forearms to one of my players heads as he was running away from you. Without question you started the whole incident. Our player lost his nut and now he must pay the price. Even the amount of games he got is fine with me, however the fact is your conduct was ( violent) and uncalled for, and your punishment is way too lenient. I supose the message is Marcus, who was the recipiant of Star # 1s blows should have gone down and played the fool like your Goalie did.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy said:
How is it we lose a player for 5 games and you guys only loose star# 1 for 0ne match? :mad: Brent has two reds this year, both against your lot.
In my opinion this whole situation was suspect. Star you may fool some people but not all of us. You threw two punches/ forearms to one of my players heads as he was running away from you. Without question you started the whole incident. Our player lost his nut and now he must pay the price. Even the amount of games he got is fine with me, however the fact is your conduct was ( violent) and uncalled for, and your punishment is way too lenient. I supose the message is Marcus, who was the recipiant of Star # 1s blows should have gone down and played the fool like your Goalie did.

First of all, Brent got both cards for being stupid and being a pussy, in the first game he grabbed our player by the throat when he was on the ground and then he punched me from the side when i wasnt looking, if hes gonna be a tough guy then why not give the other guy a fair chance to defend himself. If i started the whole thing, then how was is that we got the freekick in our 18 yard box, as whistle blower stated earlier the original call was called against red dragon, your player had kicked me as i grabbed the ball and then pushed me as the ref blew the whistle, but what i was told was that because i didnt punch and red dragon didnt get a card as i stated earlier was why my punishment was not harsh. who cares anyways, that was two weeks ago, the suspensions were handed out and thats the end of that.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
star #1 said:
First of all, Brent got both cards for being stupid and being a pussy, in the first game he grabbed our player by the throat when he was on the ground and then he punched me from the side when i wasnt looking, if hes gonna be a tough guy then why not give the other guy a fair chance to defend himself. If i started the whole thing, then how was is that we got the freekick in our 18 yard box, as whistle blower stated earlier the original call was called against red dragon, your player had kicked me as i grabbed the ball and then pushed me as the ref blew the whistle, but what i was told was that because i didnt punch and red dragon didnt get a card as i stated earlier was why my punishment was not harsh. who cares anyways, that was two weeks ago, the suspensions were handed out and thats the end of that.

That's the first I've heard of someone getting card for being a pussy. Is there a special pink card for that?
Speaking of fair chances to defend himself, didn't you through punches/forearms while the player was running away?
Easy to put it behind you when you get off easy in all of it.

Your right on one point. Who does care, since neither of you will win the league or the cup anyways.
:D

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
That's the first I've heard of someone getting card for being a pussy. Is there a special pink card for that?
Speaking of fair chances to defend himself, didn't you through punches/forearms while the player was running away?
Easy to put it behind you when you get off easy in all of it.

Your right on one point. Who does care, since neither of you will win the league or the cup anyways.

actually brent wasnt the guy that was involved when the altercation first started, that was red dragon, brent came in after and threw a punch at me. Red dragon wasnt running away, hes the one that came up to me and pushed me, oh well, looking forward to second round of cup play this weekend.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: "GN gets deal"

star #1 said:
Another reason why i might have got one game was that red dragon was not carded during the altercation, i didnt punch him or anything and it wasnt written in the report that it was something major, anyways looking forward to facing you guys once again next week, should be a tight game as it usually is.

ok, I'll bite...not one, but two heel of the hand cuffs in the head to a player who is not in your face was over the top...he hardly bumped you anyways. Plus you walking by our bench on your way off and challenging the 5 foot 6 player to a scrap or what ever you were doing should have been in the report...whistleblower was there. So don't come on like your the innocent party in the whole melee...Our "third man in"player jumped at you, albeit stupidly and half punched you in the back of the head while he was mid air and you cave like it was sniper fire... :eek: I've heard enough of you as the level headed one in this debacle... our guy's reaction was more laughable than violent, so easy fella. :D
I'll try not to bump into you, or if I do, I'll make sure I have some back up. :rolleyes:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Aves said:
ok, I'll bite...not one, but two heel of the hand cuffs in the head to a player who is not in your face was over the top...he hardly bumped you anyways. Plus you walking by our bench on your way off and challenging the 5 foot 6 player to a scrap or what ever you were doing should have been in the report...whistleblower was there. So don't come on like your the innocent party in the whole melee...Our "third man in"player jumped at you, albeit stupidly and half punched you in the back of the head while he was mid air and you cave like it was sniper fire... :eek: I've heard enough of you as the level headed one in this debacle... our guy's reaction was more laughable than violent, so easy fella. :D
I'll try not to bump into you, or if I do, I'll make sure I have some back up. :rolleyes:

This coming from a guy who was crying for fouls all game long when he was gettind tackled by a 5'6 120 pound 16 year old kid :confused: , dont understand why you guys are all wound up on this, get over it already, as i said the suspensions have been handed out and thats the end of it.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

star #1 said:
This coming from a guy who was crying for fouls all game long when he was gettind tackled by a 5'6 120 pound 16 year old kid .

Star you're the only one who flops like a fish when someone a buck fifty comes at you..I didn't have much to say about the the wee guy checking me on the right side...he worked hard and we both battled fairly.(no cuffing or flopping) :eek:
Basically, we keep talking about it because you are trying to spin your macho-bitch display.
You're right, shite happens, move on, but ease off on the victim scenario.
On to the rematch. :)

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

star #1 said:
This coming from a guy who was crying for fouls all game long when he was gettind tackled by a 5'6 120 pound 16 year old kid

Actually he was 22 years old, 5'8" hitting 5'9" soon, and weighs 171lbs. :mad:

cainy said:
How is it we lose a player for 5 games and you guys only loose star# 1 for 0ne match?

Trust me, I was hoping Star would get a harsher penalty as well :mad: I think star gave them a little bit of that vaseline he keeps in his bag, :eek: Only fellow I know that puts vaseline around his elbows and knees, he always says something about friction and im serious about this :confused:

aves said:
I'll try not to bump into you, or if I do, I'll make sure I have some back up.

You do realize that you need a lot more back to compete with star and if you did tap him, I can confirm that star is not a diver, but more of a umm... flopper. yeah hes a flopper :D

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

star #1 said:
anyways looking forward to facing you guys once again next week, should be a tight game as it usually is.

Actually, remeber our first meeting GN 3 - PAU (the team that got knocked out of contention for Provincials by GN) 0 :eek:

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

All this arguing back and forth has gotten me confused...mind you it doesn't take much. But the important facts that came from the last 1.5 pages is that Star's Fat and that's that. Am i right?

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So in the past 3 weeks we have learned that no fields are playable for premier teams. All the old poco guys have nothing to say anymore. It seems now that Pau belongs in div 1, they have no interest in speaking. Geu is on a mission find a field to play or practice on. GNs cheap and gets away with it. Sounds like a fun season.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
So in the past 3 weeks we have learned that no fields are playable for premier teams. All the old poco guys have nothing to say anymore. It seems now that Pau belongs in div 1, they have no interest in speaking. Geu is on a mission find a field to play or practice on. GNs cheap and gets away with it. Sounds like a fun season.

To quote Joely and yourself that's life in the "show" there lucky lucy! :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:

I agree, it doesn't sound like much of a season does it.

I think we should all play Div 2 and live happily ever after.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
I agree, it doesn't sound like much of a season does it.

I think we should all play Div 2 and live happily ever after.

Ya well they key word there is PLAY, but ya sure why not. There's only 20 teams in div 2 now, lets bring in another 20 and play 45 min with each side.
I just hope all this time off doesnt derail GEUs season.

Good luck this weekend against the lions, something tells me u will need alot of it on account of a few absent Thailand full moon rave dwellers. Anyways I'm just a stagehand, I better go back to class before security kicks me out.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

PainKiller said:
All this arguing back and forth has gotten me confused...mind you it doesn't take much. But the important facts that came from the last 1.5 pages is that Star's Fat and that's that. Am i right?

I think the rogaine is getting to your brain there in flordia.

Joma007

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Star #1,
How come you come to every Sufc game. Don't you have anything better to do. You come every Saturday night by yourself. I could understand if you liked the teamand the players on it. But you picked us to lose every game this year in your prediction. What is up with that?????? :mad:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joma007 said:
Hey Star #1,
How come you come to every Sufc game. Don't you have anything better to do. You come every Saturday night by yourself. I could understand if you liked the teamand the players on it. But you picked us to lose every game this year in your prediction. What is up with that?????? :mad:
He is a fan with realistic expectations... ;)

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joma007 said:
Hey Star #1,

I come to the games because the field is a minute away from my house, there is nothing on tv at 6 because the canucks usually play at 7-730 and i know all the players on the team and get along with them all, as for the predictions, that is totally unrelated, nothing against the team whatsoever. hopefully that answers your question :eek:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With Geu and Delta out , the window of opportunity is closing on PAU. Looking at the standings, we will have to win most of our games and hope that geu and delta and Chilliwack lose some. GEU has a tough schedule so we have a chance there...Delta is within reach.
So basically we want a Langley - Poco pak final and a few wins so that we come in the top four...still possible for a berth in the bc's....assuming Langley and Poco don't shite the bed and finish out of the top four...which could happen.

The way we've been playing this year we could do some damage. :rolleyes:

4 games left...Ya never know...something to play for...this makes the GN rematch this fri even bigger. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0