Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League (Second Half) 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL's Premier League?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • GN Sporting:eek:

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Langley United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey FC Pegasus:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Bad news

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Ahhhh...the irony is defening, isn't it? Can't get rain, can't get turf. Get lots of rain, turf shows up, but need dry weather to install...

Just a thought......maybe if your guys hadn't shite the bed with the turf in the first place, it would have been in place before the rains came!.......but what do I know. :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boy, you're so right Skip. SFC shite the bed. That's because SFC owns the land, develops the land, engineered the field, bought the turf, approved the turf, screwed up the first batch, and screwed up the second shipment. In case you were wondering, we also ordered the rain.

Or could it be, that you're about as bright as a bag of hammers, and don't understand that it is a municipal project, doomed for failure because it is a municipal project.:rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Turf

Yeah, apparently it's in.

But, the shite still won't be ready to go till February is the rumour I heard.

That, and the other rumour that we lost out on the bidding war on a certain disgruntled VMSLer going to PAU. ;)

hadn't shite the bed with the turf

Skip: Keep your upcoming match with GN out of this. :p

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ouch

sheeesh! eeeaaaaasy fellas.

Of course, I'm not as "in the know" as you lot about it, and I'm just going by the little I've heard. Forgive me DWMC, for not having your superior grasp of municipal affairs. If your SFC guys had nothing to do with the ordering of the wrong turf, then I appologize. I'm just wondering though..........were the same municipal fukcups you speak of responsible for the mysterious missing Pro-Am bills as well? :eek: wooops....sorry, taboo topic. Gonna get my hand slapped by the TTP police. Don't want to open that whole can of worms again.

We at PAU just want our time soon please........so, sort it out!

:D

justsomefriendlyTTPfromskip

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip

I still don't understand how Peach Arch got a practice time on the NAP turf?

Is it now open to everyone, or did you apply for it, cause I thought it was just a SFC facility?

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Skip

Originally posted by housearrest
Is it now open to everyone, or did you apply for it, cause I thought it was just a SFC facility?

psssst......House.....it's a "municipal" facility. :p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all moot here, but Surrey United has 30hrs a week on it as well.

Skips right, a bag of hammers has nothing on him.

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
new field

Can anyone tell me if the new field in chilli is turf or grass. I have heard that it is turf can anyone confirm???????

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pau's

Are you guys still moaning and groaning about not winning. As long as you have fun...... By the way we have mailed you the three points for our next match. Don't cut yourself on the envelope....all we need is more moaning.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hubs

Maybe if your lads felt the same way we do after a loss you wouldn't lose 7 nil or eight nil week in week out:eek: By the way if you hung the loss on the forwards for lack of finishing again, and I was one of your forwards, i'd smack ya right in the gob:mad:
The unsilent majority strikes again:D
ps... House that wasn't intellegent, but it was funny. Your starting to get the hang of this sight, junior:wa:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
smart guy

Originally posted by Grimm
you're also starting to get a hang of this site :rolleyes:

...and in time , you will also get the hang of this site.:eek:

If you're going to nitpick about spelling and usage, it's probably a good idea to have a command of it yourself.:rolleyes:

Besides, cainy and others, already know that his command is shocking at times.:p :eek:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: new field

Originally posted by can
Can anyone tell me if the new field in chilli is turf or grass. I have heard that it is turf can anyone confirm???????

Mr. Can? As the they call you, I believe it is turf so the game WILL be on and Bertrum WILL be consuming beverages and heckling from the sidelines.

bertrumwillbeouttill03butwillhaveanicetanwhenhegetsback:D

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
chilliwack field

the field in chilliwack is grass, if they are playing on the same field that we played chilliwack on this past friday then you will be playing on a grass field, which by the way is full of football markings.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN-PAU

Raiguy et al,

Do you guys know if there's a chance of getting the changerooms opened at Mackie on friday night? I've heard that there are changerooms, just that they're not opened......

Who do we need to contact to get them opened up? It would be nice to be able to get changed, have a shower etc.

Cheers

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage,
If they do open the change rooms, you'll have to assign changing times to your guys. You can only fit 4 guys at a time into those tiny rooms.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GN-PAU

Originally posted by Sage
at Mackie on friday night?

Heckling 101 in session again?
Beautiful..........:D

However, rumour is one of the wee lads in our group of thugs may not be heckling, but on the contrary, be heckled at this time. :eek:

Ahh, Friday night football - lovely.

Same again KNVB?

:knvb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0