Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League (Second Half) 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL's Premier League?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • GN Sporting:eek:

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Langley United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey FC Pegasus:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
poco 1- gn 0

snowman here, snowman there, snowman every fckuin where, Na Na na-na, na na-na, na naaaaa......

Snowman for mayor!

Poco looking like winning the league?? As predicted.

Couple tough ones left but they look like the best team for the last 2/3ds of the season.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored

How the **** would you know you smelly twat? I just got in froma brilliant night out with the lads, hoping for a good result, but as usual, nay chance. As I predicted even when you lads were having a tuff go of it at the start of the season, there is no quit in POCO. Now the gloves must come off. We neeed a result big time . Who scored? and when?
We were actually going to come and watch, but the last two games we watched were 6 to 0 against Delta, and almost the same against GN. We decide to give it a miss hoping for a result:(
Oh well back to the hotties, drinkin all ma beer in the kitchen:wa:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: Me

Im horny, does JTL mommy wanna come out and play AGAIN. During halftime she was good, but right now, she will make me feel alot better. First time since i have started playing premier, (which has been about 3 years) that i actually care that my team lost, !@#$ i wish we had some seniors.
Cheers Jackie the Lass, way to work me down there.

Sweeper

Jan 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to the Poco lads,

I had the pleasure of watching them play GN when I was in town last October and as in the past years, they are still the team to beat. I'm sure the boys from PEU are starting to feel the heat. Almost predictable that the snowman would pull it out for his team, he has always come up with timely goals when they are needed most. I guess with all the beer that Osama is stashing away the next time I'm in town I will be drinking for free..

All the best from CFB Borden Sweeper

W

William Wallace

Re: JTL's mom

Kokanee, you're an absolute idiot.

JTL's mom passed away last year.

Way to go. I guess he'll be wanting your number if you guys play again. Way to go dikchead.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: JTL's mom

Originally posted by William Wallace
Kokanee, you're an absolute idiot.

JTL's mom passed away last year.

Way to go. I guess he'll be wanting your number if you guys play again. Way to go dikchead.

I'm pretty sure that's one of the reasons mamma jokes went out of style 10 years ago.

If it's true, and is not a KNVB type cruel joke, Kokanee has a PM to make.

On a side note, well done Snowman. Big game for POCO to win.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: From the FVSL website

Originally posted by Skytrain
Currently showing on the results is Chilliwack beat Surrey Peg 1 nil.

Chilliwack 1 SFC Pegasus 0

Can anybody confirm this ? The FVSL website has updated our rearranged fixture with GEU so I'm guessing that it maybe a SFC Pegasus forfiet.

Cheers

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Must be a forfeit

I would think that we would have heard a game report from someone if they had actually played a game.

I guess forfeit as well. Neither team has a chance at anything so a forfeit for Surrey as opposed to going all the way out to Chilli is probably what happened.

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilli-Peg

I'm still surprised no-one from either club has been on here yet.

Not that the game matters for anything,,still curious.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: damn

Originally posted by PainKiller
I was just on the way to watch the GN-PoCo game and am in amazement that not even one poco player came on to this to finalize Kokannee's challenge of two 60's for the game. I'm in disbelief, could these men be over the hill and past their prime with regards to drinking? ............

I wish I had read your so called challenge, like osame is going to back down from an easy win.I gurss leaving the park {delta club house} at 3 am would make us "over the hill". What time did you guys leave the park {parking lot}......by the way I had more than enough beer to cover any real bet.

hey skip, I see you haven't changed much{specially the lid} since your youth days.Sun cup boy, impressive.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: hey cabbie

Originally posted by Madhandle
Poco 1
Gn 0

Good game to watch out there tonight. The poco taxies were out in full force!NOOOOOOOOoooo

Now that you mention it, what does it mean?None of us could figure it out.All I know is that some of us could of used one to get home.I guess no one took me serious when I asked if someone could flag me one down after the game.:D

what two words will clear out a mans locker room? nice ckoc.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
our captain

Originally posted by Sweeper
Well done to the Poco lads,

I had the pleasure of watching them play GN when I was in town last October and as in the past years, they are still the team to beat. I'm sure the boys from PEU are starting to feel the heat. Almost predictable that the snowman would pull it out for his team, he has always come up with timely goals when they are needed most. I guess with all the beer that Osama is stashing away the next time I'm in town I will be drinking for free..

All the best from CFB Borden Sweeper

Sweeper,great to hear from you..dont worry Im going to get you hammerd at least once...

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pocos creeping up

Originally posted by Osame bin madden
...This ends the year with us being in a similar position as last year.Our last 2 games are against pau and delta, those 2 games will decide the league, surely.We will have a new pitch too play in and this will make a great difference since we are the most skillfull team in the leauge.After all this banter I think pau will win their first meaningfull title, the league.
{osame is not counting co-ed, summer or penticton tournaments}

I know this quote goes back a bit...
It may very well come down to the poco-pau match, which will be played on pau's home pitch (which is a sun afternoon - not a fri night.:) )
"most skillful team" ??? ...time will tell
Was that a prediction for PAU? :eek:
I'll wager a case with you Osame for the pau-poco match up.:cool:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: tight race

Originally posted by Aves
Looking at the remaining games it would seem that out of geu, poco, nd, and pau,... Poco has the toughest schedule (geu, gn, wack, pau, and nd) They'll be in tough to win the league. Obviously it's all up for grabs but I predict:
1. Pau
2. Geu
3. N Delta
4. Poco

Next weekend the top 4 all play each other...too bad they're not on a sunday afternoon when it should be. :(

pocoboyscanslagmeiftheywintheleague

after some reflection, I'd like to change my prediction
1. pau
2.geu
3. poco
4. n delta

poco will still have a chance to qualify in the pack.:D :D

seriously, it's all up for grabs...may the best team win:wa: :wa:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg vs. Chilli

Yes the game was forfeited by Peg. Many of our few players could not attend due to work (like myself) and were not sure if a full squad could be fielded, so we let the Chilli coach know on Thursday and the game was cancelled.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Chilli-Peg

Originally posted by Dalglish
I'm still surprised no-one from either club has been on here yet.

Not that the game matters for anything,,still curious.
go back to bed clown

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: night fields.

Some good news out of Langley this week. Looks like they are hoping to spend 1.1 million building a turf field at the LSS Oval location. Hopefully they go through with this and we get a decent place to play.

As stated in the Langley Times Newspaper.

"A $1.1 million artificial turf playing field tops parks and recreation items approved for consideration in Langley Township’s 2003 budget.
Details of the budget and the five-year financial plan will be presented to the public this month, before they are confirmed through the bylaw process which begins in March.
The $4.6 million in parks and recreation capital projects include replacing the sand-and-grass pitch inside the oval at McLeod Athletic Park (MAP) with artificial turf. Parks and recreation director Kurt Houlden justified the cost to council, explaining that although the cost is high, maintenance is reduced and lifespan enhanced. The cost includes lighting. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0