Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, take a pill, calm down!!

Sid: whoa slow down, take a deep breath. And we thought Zenga ranted aimlessly and mindlessly.

Listen there is no finer poacher than you, let the results speak for themselves. By the way, who the fcuk is this guy that you all keep going on and on about anyway. Let us all in the not so little secret.
:confused:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
take a pill

;) :p :rolleyes: the pills i take have to be rolled up!:p :p linda look like FAT DONKEY fat & pregenant
have you aver tried my poached EGGS !!
they kinda look like FATDONKEYS head ,!!

SMOOTH BUT FCUKING WARPED!!!1:p :p :p :p :D :) :p :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Then they should've won the game

Originally posted by Reccos
That is their Premier team's problem. If they wanted to avoid embarrassment, then they simply should have won the frigging game!!!

Reccos your right, there is a serious problem if you cant beat your CAT team but don't you think it's a bit offside to log on the premier site and tell all the other premier clubs that your top team is the shits. Besides we already knew that.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: take a pill

Originally posted by sid
;) :p :rolleyes: the pills i take have to be rolled up!:p :p linda look like FAT DONKEY fat & pregenant
have you aver tried my poached EGGS !!
they kinda look like FATDONKEYS head ,!!

SMOOTH BUT FCUKING WARPED!!!1:p :p :p :p :D :) :p :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Jesus Christ Sid; there's piss taking, critisism, and slagging- then there's going way over the line with personal shots. I've had a bit of a chuckle at some of the babble you've posted here, but that really is offside. If Fat Monkey's wife is pregnant, what the hell do you expect her to look like, and where else would you expect Fat Monkey to be after the game is finished? Think about it first man...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dude wheres your head!!!!

Originally posted by zenga
You are one to talk about the personal shots you stupid fcuk!!!!

Listen you greasy WOP, I slag the shite out of you because:

1. You are stupid
2. You are a nobody
3. You can't piss take worth shite

I don't even know you and I can figure you out like nobodies business. If anybody cares to look into the archives, you've always thrown the first shot, and then couldn't take it when I went back at you.

Here's the difference: Fat Monkey and Sid have known each other for years. If I call your momma ugly, really, it shouldn't bother you because I don't know your momma from a cheap slut on Commercial Drive. It gets personal when Sid blurts out Fat Monkey's wife's name.

Keep to yourself, you dumb fcuk.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey

Buddy get off the mom subject because I just got off yours.

You say I am nobody, WELL WHO THE FCUK ARE YOU, STUPID FCUK!!!!!!!!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga he is nobody...

which I guess makes you even worse;) ;) :p

Now that oughta blow a gasket in your normally calm, reasoned way of responding to TTP posts!

Now watch Zenga call me names!!! Boy is he something!!!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FAT DONKEYS WIFE

:confused: :eek: :rolleyes: to be honest fat fcuk is not even married , would you marry a FAT MONKEY
fat monkey should be outside a beer store with AXEL skelton playing the old banjo so he can ssave up for a wigg!:p :p :p all these guys brag about this & that , loyalty, quitting ,its all dogs bollox!!
you look at the pros in the world !
they switch teams more times than FAT DONKEY changes his panties(been on the rag every day, fatso changes 3-4 times a day)
the pro. career averages to 2-3 years per team. DUDE the day your unhappy is the day you change
Am I right or not?
how did the GOLDEN QUEARS look :rolleyes: :p ;) :p :p :p :p :) :p ;) :eek:

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid,

GEU beat us (SC Peg) 3-1 Sunday and I will say that they deserved to win.

It was a physical match as Bertrum said but that still didn't seem to motivate us to pick up our game. We slipped into GEU's kick and run style and although we pressured in the second half, the first two we gave up early hurt us in the end. The third goal by their big striker was a nice header and Cowboy had a much better game this time vs. us.

Still we should've beat them. I think we had about 15 corners in the game. GEU's goalie and big centre back were full of whine. If we had any cheese in our beer cooler I would've offered it to them.

Oh well, GEU: you beat us today but we beat you on aggregate (4-1 at your park means 5-4 overall for us). See you in the Pak.

Bollocks

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Change

Sid sent me a PM explaining the post with the personal "shot"; I guess it wasn't, and just another coded message. I think. I’m still not sure because his PM was coded too!

DUDE the day your unhappy is the day you change

Not really. Dealing with adversity and sticking together is part of the deal, and part of being a team. I've only left a team in midseason once, and that was for extenuating personal reasons. I wouldn't switch teams mid-season. That just shows lack of character. Yes, I have thought about leaving during midseason, but would never follow-through because I owe it to my teammates to finish the season.

Zenga~ I'm getting bored. Maybe you can come over and put on a skit for me...I was thinking a rendition of Grease would be fun. I'm sure you'd have no problem with that. Oh yeah...bring me a Bombay on the rocks while you're at it!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You lost. Get over it.

Oh well, GEU: you beat us today but we beat you on aggregate (4-1 at your park means 5-4 overall for us). See you in the Pak.
Aggregate means shite. Series tied 1 - 1.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid you are way offside!

Sid,

What's the deal? Little jealous of FatMonkey? Angry that he attacked your new player (fr PoCo)? Don't want to attack at your poor attempt to take the piss out of him, but you really don't have a clue do you. FatMonkey has been a solid and consistent player for PoCo all year, for the most part plays 90 minutes. You have said in the past posts that PoCo has good players in all positions, do you really think if he was a shitty player he would get as many minutes as he does? Give your head a shake.

And the comments on the spouse:( What respect I did have for you has now been flushed:eek:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid

Sorry Skytrain, but how could you ever have had any respect for Sid. Every time he opens his mouth he shows his true colors. I think that Jackson should have stuck with Poco until the end of the season, but for him to leave to go play for the likes of him. There are bad decisions and then there are 'bad' decisions. Did Jackson fill the net during his 90 minutes on Sunday?

Hey Razorback, still gonna finish 2nd?

Good teams win the games that maybe they weren't supposed to. Poco kept pounding away, pretty unlucky not to have scored a bunch earlier. A win is a win though.

Hey Skip, I know Poco didn't play that well but that Delta team lost to their second team. Maybe both teams were looking to the next game a little prematurely. Should be interesting on Friday.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sid

Originally posted by bored
I think that Jackson should have stuck with Poco until the end of the season, but for him to leave to go play for the likes of him.

Hey Razorback, still gonna finish 2nd?

Bored,

Agree that DaddyStarbucks should have stayed. Was disappointing to see a guy you have played with for years leave all of a sudden. And going to play for Sid was just the icing on the cake.

Why would you ask Razor a question? you should know by now that he only responds if his team wins.:D

As for the game vs Surrey yesterday was very fustrating, did not seem very many guys wanted to play when the whistle blew, or maybe it was the approx. 20 subs that were made during the game. Whatever the case may be, at least we pulled out the win. Was very dissappointed in the amount of class Surrey had though. Their best player on the pitch (#8) was upset that did not get the tie, that he did not want to join the rest of his team and shake hands w/ PoCo. What a schmuk!

scouser

Sep 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad day for the Alouette boys:

Never really seemed to get it together!!:( :( :(

Had quite a few half chances, but nothing went in for us. This was really embarasssing considering how poor GN really are. Oh well, just checked the standings and were still in third.!!:D :D

Sounds like POCO made it by the skin of thier teeth!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

P.S. Not a bad perfomance by Mr. Jackson. Good to see him here. Although the average age of are team just went up!!:D :D :D

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU vs Surrey

Bullocks, the first half we completly dominated with some good one two's and switches. Kick and run, i don't think so. The second half however our fitness got the best of us and we did kick and run. Whinning, your winger on the left was so cheap and such a bitch I was going to recomend he play for ALU. I did think that was one of the hardest working games with no cards I have played in this year. End result 3-1 win and should've could've, but didn't.shhhhhhhhhh:D

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bertrum,

I already conceded that you deserved to win.

Your first two goals were:
1 - a miskick from our goalie straight to your player at the top of the 18. A decent but not too difficult shot put it away.
2 - a miskick from our player defending the post on a corner kick. He basically passed to your striker who was 3 yards from the goal.

Your third goal was pretty (header).
Our goal was well-earned as well (header).

TR: aggregrate doesn't mean anything in the league play I agree -> but it's all part of TTP. :D

Bert, the from the first kickoff of the game, it took three passes before you guys sent the long ball into your right wing area. It was only 10 seconds into the game. And you had possession! Set play? You lost the ball right there and then.

Bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts