Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geek

Hey Lance, your right you are annoying. Why dont you start your own thread so all the geeks like you can hang out and chat about jack-shite. You are probably friends with Bert...that would explain everything.:p

Leader! I dont think so. I am thinking more along the line of professional fudge-packer.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Lance

Hey Lance whoever you are, here are my moms tits you were asking about, I just finished taking her picture for you. She loves it when I photograph her.

Fibuless

Sep 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
THE ROB meets FIBULESS

Hello.....THE ROB.......I finally arrive intime to put in a little vote. We have beeten POCO now and lost to Aldergrove....who knows?

Fibuless

Sep 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
YOu have me confused??

Sorry to dissapoint I love sheep but you have made a small mistake! I am FIBULEss and it's those POCO boys who are Dickless......easy to get mixed up!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
all hell is breaking loose tonite... someone left the barn door wide open obviously

I can't believe he spent $12.99 on shin pads.

~TB.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR is obviously not here right now but I'm putting an end to some of this crap now... if ya want to post tits & ass, there are plenty of places to do so at TTP.

I've already deleted one post as much as it pained me to do so (it really was a nice ass) and I don't want to have to do it again.

Nor do I want to start having to ban users who may be thinking of disrupting everything here.

~TB.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTPer's

Any true footballer that puts down someone who likes to enjoy a few Crowns on the weekend has to be at home on Friday and Saturdays watching re-runs of Everyone Loves Raymond. I love sheep, go make some contact len's or something. Have NOT seen you since you downed a 40 of Smirnoff at my house. Haven't recovered yet?

Anyone heard if the fields are closed yet for this weekend?I have to plan all of my Rye drinking.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Bertrum

So the sheep fcuker plays for the Rangers hey. Interesting.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep Shagger

He should change his name to:
"I_ love_moaning_about_my_hernia"

Unlucky about the blown cover.
But, that's Bertipoo, off blowing things again.:D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Your leader is back!!!!!

[i3.Bored. I wonder how an electrifying character like yourself came up with that name. Your sense of humour is as stale as my chin pads. What team are you a sub on?

Geu lost to aldergrove...so what, by the end of the year we will have beat all of you. I never give excuses, That 's for the poco pussies. [/B]

The name refers to you, I'm bored with guys like you. I know who you support, do you play? Guys like you give the rest of your team a bad name, possibly their name is mud already but even so you make it worse.

"Your sense of humour is as stale as my chin pads"

As far as humour, you don't consider anything funny unless it involves a ****. I think thats because you sit at your computer with your **** in one hand and a can of Lucky in the other and think of ways to embarrass your self.
By the way what are the 'chin' pads for? Is that so your chin doesn't get bruised from the balls continually slapping off it? The only chin that has seen more ****, 'convict', is your mothers.
I don't feel very good about having sunk to your level, but I'll recover.

When you look up in the standings and see those teams above you, you can rest easy knowing that I play for one of them.

It really doesn't matter who you beat, it matters who you finish ahead of. Congratulations on beating Poco, but you are still behind them and others in the standings.

I think you proved what I said earlier, beating Poco was the highlight of your season.

Tell me again how good you will be next year.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by bored

By the way what are the 'chin' pads for? Is that so your chin doesn't get bruised from the balls continually slapping off it? The only chin that has seen more ****, 'convict', is your mothers.

:D Fcuking classic with the "chin pads".
Let's hear the rebuttal on that one.
Well done with the mis-spell.

Hasn't someone already been lectured on this type of posting already?
I'm telling ya man, Bert's gonna snap.
Momma's are offside.

Any forecasts out there on the weekend?
Besides POCO losing to Argentina, I mean Aldergrove?

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Your leader is back!!!!!

Originally posted by lancearsmstrong
1- Skytrain....Geu stomped your team and embarassed your fat defensive line. We are better then you and will beat you again. You teamed up with that wannabe scotsman Celticforever. Your an idiot.....Geu lost to aldergrove...so what, by the end of the year we will have beat all of you. I never give excuses, That 's for the poco pussies.

Stomped PoCo? PoCo has not lost by more than 1 goal in over 2 years (yes Regs, except Provincials). Embarrassed the back line? You scored a garbage goal to win, in fact that was your only scoring chance.:eek: How are you better than mighty PoCo? Does the farther down GEU gets in the standings put them as a better squad? Give your head a shake. And teamed up with that twat Ranger, have you not read anything on TTP, about our hate-hate relationship :confused:

You lost to Aldergrove. the worst team in the fraservalley. And you never give excuses? how about "Aldergrove has signed two argentinan strikers and french keeper!! Be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!!!"

And one last thing, PoCo pussies rock! but I guess you would not know that being a fruit cup and all:D

skytraingladtoseebertdrinksdaily-skytrainisnotalone

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Your leader is back!!!!!

Originally posted by bored

I don't feel very good about having sunk to your level, but I'll recover.

Excellent crack-back! Thanks...it has been shear torture to keep myself from once again sinking to that Christmas Cake's level! You just saved me the trouble.

Bruised chin...that's great! Well done Bored!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: TTPer's

Originally posted by bertrum
Any true footballer that puts down someone who likes to enjoy a few Crowns on the weekend has to be at home on Friday and Saturdays watching re-runs of Everyone Loves Raymond. I love sheep, go make some contact len's or something. Have NOT seen you since you downed a 40 of Smirnoff at my house. Haven't recovered yet?

Anyone heard if the fields are closed yet for this weekend?I have to plan all of my Rye drinking.

Hey Bert I think all that Rye has made you Delusional or something. I do not play for the Rangers, Im not that old!

As for the weekend it looks like it is sopossed to be fairly nice, so I guess you can only drink on Friday.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions for the week-end

Winners:
Delta
Poco
Peace Arch
Townsend Park

GN and GEU to tie

lancearmstrong to swallow a load of gizz and wash it down with... probably another load.

:eek: look familar lance, look in the mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0