Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored

You are incorrect sir.
Have you talked to Bill about why he left?
Obviously not or you would have the real story instead of the story you heard from all the guys that are pissed he left.

At least get your story from the horses mouth before pretending you know the truth.
:rolleyes:

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid

Billy is already regretting his first and worst decision of 2002 . It must be like selling your soul to what you thought was the devil , and then finding out too late that it was Buddy Hackett all along .
P.S. sorry Mr. hackett

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Bored

Originally posted by Yoda
You are incorrect sir.
Have you talked to Bill about why he left?
Obviously not or you would have the real story instead of the story you heard from all the guys that are pissed he left.

At least get your story from the horses mouth before pretending you know the truth.
:rolleyes:

Yoda,

You really going to believe the bull from Bill? Has he brainwashed you too? Playing time was the issue amongst other things........we never talked to him, would not include him in convo's or social events, carried his ass around the pitch makin up for all his shitty errors and on top of it all the rest of us were getting tired of him hitting us with his cane:D . PoCo is at no loss - Sid did us a flavor.

Sid,

I will say Fat Monkey may have been 'picked last' but we only wanted one player to add to last years squad, Everyone from last year was one the team automatically. The monkey chosen was amongst many others wanting to play w/ us, just happened to be the one chosen was in a group of skinny chimps and he stood out. :D

skytrainhopingthispostwillgetBJtopostonTTPanddefendhimself

scouser

Sep 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain:

Weren't you defending BJ last week?!!!:confused: :confused:

I think the quote was, "He will score you 10 goals a year; important ones I might add" Why have you changed your tune.?

I don't think it matters why BJ left, its his own decision and if he wants to play elsewhere, good luck to him. It doesn't make any less of a person.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
billy jackson

I have no problem with Billy, I think he is a good guy. But I do agree with Skytrain.

Does Billy expect everyone to be happy that he left us a body short? You sign with a team, you see it through. Players need to accept what they are getting for playing time, if there are problems thay need to let someone know. Have I talked to Billy, no. Will I If I see him, sure. It isn't up to me to track him down to hear about it, he should have the class to let his old team know why he left. Having said that, Billy made the decision that he thinks was best for him, right? There was no thought for the Poco boys. Good for Billy, I hope he likes playing with ALU. I think he will regret it no matter how much time he gets, he doesn't fit in with most of the deadbeats on that team.

Am I bitter towards Billy, not a chance, just expected a little more from him.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by scouser
Skytrain:

Weren't you defending BJ last week?!!!:confused: :confused:

I think the quote was, "He will score you 10 goals a year; important ones I might add" Why have you changed your tune.?

Scouser,

Defending DaddyStarbucks? No. He is a big boy he can do that himself. As for the quote last week, it is correct. He does give you at least 10 goals a year. Very disappointed he left the squad for his personal reasons, but pissed off at it this week because due to his departure he has left us with a player short in addition to the limited squad we will have for Friday night.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
game

Guru,

game Friday is against Delta at their home pitch @ 7:30. We will be short players and would not be surprised if coach pulled up a couple of people.

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DMU POCO

So if Poco is missing guys for friday night's match I hope that if they dont fare to well, we dont hear that as an excuse. Like we sometimes do on these hallowed pages

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: DMU POCO

Originally posted by can
So if Poco is missing guys for friday night's match I hope that if they dont fare to well, we dont hear that as an excuse. Like we sometimes do on these hallowed pages

Does that make the people who read these pages "hallowed weenies" He he he , ho ho ho , ha ha ha ......com'on, it is funny and you know it!!

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: DMU POCO

Originally posted by can

Can,

I've already got the excuse if needed, "Billy is not on the squad":rolleyes: :D

Sweeper

Jan 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excuses

Excuses is one thing that Poco does not look for when we get a loss. Any points that we have given up this year are exactly that, points that we gave. Those who thinks differently are probably sipping out of the same can as Sid! Any team who raises their game enough to take the points I'll be the first to congradulate them.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excuses

But no matter how much a side raises their game, you gave them the points anyway, right?

Why congratulate them, you gave it to them, it's not like they earned it.:confused:

RangerreallylookingforwardtoFridaynow

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scouser

What the hell are you defending the old boy for (BJ) ? Didn't you tell me before how much of a poser he was and that he should be playing poker , not a man's sport .

BJ: Is this place too intimidating to make posts . I know your out there watching . If you can't come out and play then you'll have to continue to swallow a lot of piss . You sure can talk up a storm , but I guess when you see on the screen what you would have normally orated , you realize what we already know . "BLAH BLAH BLAH , YADA YADA YADA .

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Excuses

Originally posted by Rangerforever
But no matter how much a side raises their game, you gave them the points anyway, right?

Why congratulate them, you gave it to them, it's not like they earned it.:confused:

RangerreallylookingforwardtoFridaynow

How profound . :rolleyes:

seriously , the three games we lost:
1)GEU: no excuse , we lost it . They did not win it .
2)ALU: ditto .
3)Delta: I wasn't there(work) say no more .

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frosty:

Why the hell are you defending Sweeper?:D

Seriously: you guys are the greatest team ever.

Correction:
ALU - Woof - top corner onion bag.
(Sorry, I couldn't resist):)

Are you coming down with the Delta Metro flu again?

Profoundforever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0