Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions

Gonna be a very close game this Friday. Conditions are probably gonna be horrible like they always are on Friday night, and some crap goals are gonna happen.

In the end, PoCo 2 - Delta 1

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Billy Jackson

learn how to post

please, enlighten me.

Hibee,

They pay me in smiles. Coming to training tonight fella?

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid????

You coming off a particularly nasty binge? You sound even more angry than when you usually pound the keys:)

I imagine we will see you Friday night. I sure hope the coach gives me my three minutes in this game! Then I can say, "I play premier!!!"

Oh, by the way, when I was picked "last" at our tryouts this year, wasnt that Scouser who was at the other end of the pitch packing his bag and going home all dejected?:p :rolleyes:

Maybe you could clarify this for me....

Wait a minute.....Scouser plays for ALU doesnt he? Well Ill be....:D

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid - Touchy Subject

Ahhh.... what would a day be without a childish reply from SKID..

such an intelligent response... Sid you have been spending too much time with the farm animals in the Pitt.

Sweeper

Jan 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: TOUCHY SUBJECT

Originally posted by sid
:D :p ;) :p ;) :p ;) :p :) BILLY & I will go to all the fields in the frasier valley and bootfcuk the whole lot of you especially the FAT FCUKING FAGGOT BITCH BEATING NO NUTTED BALD HEADED MONKEY:rolleyes: ;) ;) :p :D ;) :D :p ;) :D :cool: ;) :p ;) [Come on Sid who are you trying to kid? Anyone who has ever met you can tell that you couldn't knock the skin off of rice pudding, even with help from Bill. Go back to posting the same Irish rubbish we have been reading for ages./QUOTE]

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid

I think its time someone took you up one of your threats, pity you don't play. Perhaps we can arrange something...?

scouser

Sep 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat Monkey

Hey Fat Boy!!

I don't no where the hostility towards me came from, but I guess I'll defend myself. I'm getting on in my years and the last thing I felt like doing is playing 45-50 mins of soccer and sharing the field with four other strikers. I just enjoy playing the game and don't see the purpose of watching every week. I understand POCO has some good forwards and I went to a new team that need some experience. But hey Fat man, its been a HELL of a long time since you saw the forward line. I more than outlasted you in that position, and scored (on and off the pitch) many more times: IE. Pak Cup final . So, if your feeling self-conscious about being attacked by SID, make sure your taking your frustrations out on the right guy.

P.S. I still got a couple of goals left in me!!!
:D :D

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fat Monkey

Originally posted by scouser
So, if your feeling self-conscious about being attacked by SID, make sure your taking your frustrations out on the right guy.

P.S. I still got a couple of goals left in me!!!
:D :D

1)Seems to me that the ALU family doesn't want to stick up for one another . Sid to this point hasn't said a word in your defense . If Sid(or no other ALU) have nothing to say then maybe there's a problem in this disfunctional family . Why don't you defend Sid's comments also ?

2)Hopefully those two goals left in you will be against PA this weekend !

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
While TheRob's away the mice shall play

Why don't you phone him and ask! Pm perhaps?

knvbfeelingthepower!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exhibition

Housearest or Bullocks:

Didn't you guys play a friendly against Sapperton VMSL Premier Wednesday? What was the result? How did you find the game?

Curious,

Dude:confused:

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Billy Jackson ?

How the hell did we stray off topic . I still have a few more things to say regarding BJ . Just got off the phone with him and he was in tears as to his poor decisions and also has asked everyone on POCO for forgiveness . He is a spineless twat . Hope you score for our benifit this weekend BJ .

Scouser : Kind of low airing our personal matters , besides I have been too busy putting your home phone number on call block .

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All You Guys Do Is Wine !!

Is that all you guys can do is wine about BJ !

I think if I were you guys I would be worrying about DM tonight kicking your asses. So your down players & as usual BJ would have to save the game by putting the winning goal in . But incase you forgot you bunch of Poco Shity Jackasses he does not play for you guys anymore !!!!! Ha Ha ! I think Billy made the right decision coming over beside I heard through the grape vine that there is alot of shitty attitudes on that team & alot of swollan heads, & alot of guys that are unhappy with the coaching.This came from a source in your own club.

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: All You Guys Do Is Wine !!

Originally posted by razorbacks

I think Billy made the right decision coming over beside I heard through the grape vine that there is alot of shitty attitudes on that team & alot of swollan heads, & alot of guys that are unhappy with the coaching.This came from a source in your own club.

Razorback's ---- Funny thing, I had heard the same about your team, shitty attitudes, swollen heads and unhappy with your coach, and from a source in your own club.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
razorback

All you can do is think about a BJ.

Since when did they let grade 2 students play soccer in mens league. Thats right you don't play. I believe your source left the club, shitpipe.
I had no idea that there were that many people on the Poco team, that's 'alot' of players.

Thank-you for your input, recess is over - back to E.SL.

'swollan' heads, isn't that a musical group?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As the Meadows Turns...

I just heard it isn’t BJ that left Poco at all, but his evil twin brother MJ. While MJ was playing the imposter, the evil Mastermind Sid- and the rest of the Razorbacks- were busy torturing BJ at their layer of doom, Rooster’s Cabaret in Maple Ridge

Sid: “Tell us about Poco’s secret training regime or I’ll grab your nuts, you Donkey!”
BJ: “Never! I’ll never reveal the secrets of the Mighty Dominion! You can fondle my balls and stick your dirty Irish finger up my bum all you want! I can’t sell out my teammates!”

Meanwhile, MJ has just hung up after a lengthy conversation with Snowman: "Those fools! I have them just where I want them! Now I can fake an emotional breakdown to further create havok within the happy confines of Reeves Park!"

Stay tuned next week, for another episode of “As the meadows turns”.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: All You Guys Do Is Wine !!

Originally posted by razorbacks

I think if I were you guys I would be worrying about DM tonight kicking your asses. ...But incase you forgot he does not play for you guys anymore !!!!! Ha Ha ! I think Billy made the right decision coming over beside I heard through the grape vine that there is alot of shitty attitudes on that team & alot of swollan heads, & alot of guys that are unhappy with the coaching.This came from a source in your own club.

Razor,

Are all you meatheads from ALU as guilible (sp) as you? All we hear from you guys is 'rumour' 'grapevine' 'I heard' 'the word on the street is', before you go beakin off, why don't you get something concrete.

And don't worry we are all well aware BJ does not play for PoCo anymore. And it did not come soon enough. If ALU is able to deal with all the shite that man puts out, power to them. He'll be changing teams next December anyway.:eek:

We are going to get our asses kicked tonight? hope its not too embarrassing:eek:, maybe I should call the guys and get them to agree to a forfeit:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0