Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Jack The Lad
Sliver (LS),

I am not trying to offend anyone.

You guys have a good team for the valley but couldn't compete in VMSL and that was apparent with the walloping you received last year in the BC's.

I am probably twice your age and would run circles around you.

PD

Just so you know , "Jack off the Lads" , the last time a good portion of us Poco boys played in the VMSL (3 seasons ago our record stood at 17-1-0(no losses)56 goals for , 6 against , semis of the cup , quarters of the provincials . That league is conquered , and now were stronger than we were back then . Now get out of your mommy's panty drawer and get into the real world .

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Bored

Bored, you must be very pleased that BJ left your club as now you can expect a little more playing time and pull the splinters out of your ass. Now you you can also whipe the shite off of your nose as DW won't have any excuses not to play you.

Jack is the Lad.

Bored by no means needs to have someone defending him , but he has played most , if not all of every game this year . The only person with splinters on their ass is your boyfriend . I am just ASSuming this as your teeth are made of wood right ? Being so old and all .

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: bored

My initials are not BJ, but it is one of my favourite jobs.

Thank-you for the insight into your personal life.
I doubt the age bit, and I am quite sure that you couldn't run circles around me, you probably couldn't even run circles around your wheelchair. Congratulation on your pro career.

You seem to know the Poco team intimately, do you play?

I believe the team that beat Poco lost in the finals of the BCs last year and is now first over all (VMSL). I guess that means they beat everyone doesn't it. The year before Poco was the only team to give Westside a run, they spanked everyone else and beat Poco 2-0, scoring their second in the last few minutes.

The last few years Poco has competed just fine in the Burnaby Tournament, only ever losing by 1-0 scores.

You could be right, Poco may have been weakened by losing BJ, now we have one less player to come of the bench.

Billy, if you are out there please come back! My legs are tired from playing 90 minutes and they want to stop buying Heiniken for the cooler, and no one has called me a fcuking idiot since you left and only Kirby talks about scoring goals (sometimes by himself) and there is no crying on the sidelines and we need some help getting a Mr T starter kit for Chris Peat and , and , and

scouser

Sep 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo boys

PoCo Lads:

I see that 2-0 score has got yea juices flow(snowman I know those juices are fown regulary each night!!!) :D :D

I just want you to know that you've set a good pace for the teams in the FVSL, know its time for ALU boys to finish strong and take the PAK cup. I'll reserve some seats for you in the front row for the big show if you like!!!:D :D

Let me know early though!!!

Fat Monkey just got your PM, all's forgiven:D

P.S. I put my hand up because its always the best option on the field. Skytrain you'll see on Sunday!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions

predictions for this weekend

PoCo vs Alouette, Game to be won by one goal, not to be scored by Skytrain:eek: Two of the 3 oldest teams with larger egos, if PoCo can outplay ALU like last match and find the back of the net, game to be over early. Advantage PoCo.

Delta 3 - GEU 1, Delta is too fit and fast, GEU will not be able to keep up.

TP 4 - Aldergrove 2, What has not been said about Aldergrove that has not been said already, TP to win without alot of difficulty.

GN 1 - SU 1, important game for 8th and 9th place, fighting not to get demoted

PA still wondering what happened last week:eek:

skytrainwishestoadvisescousertowearprotectivegearsunday

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Buddy

Third week in a row you've picked a GEU loss Skytrain. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Thanks Buddy

Originally posted by TheRob
Third week in a row you've picked a GEU loss Skytrain. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

TheRob,

If you guys can beat Delta, it will be because Delta decided to play blindfolded. Even then you would only win by a goal.:D

It will be a very tough match for GEU, but I would guess with the weather today that many games are going to be cancelled this week:(

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's the new guy?

Originally posted by Skytrain

Delta 3 - GEU 1, Delta is too fit and fast, GEU will not be able to keep up.

Last time I checked, GEU was fit, fast and big.
I dunno, this could rival the other big match this weekend with these two sides playing well lately.

Rangerstillwonderingwhothis"TheRob"guyis

scouser

Sep 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mighty Reds

To Sid and any other United supporteer:

This is a little off topic , but who cares. Just heard the Liverpool, United result and it was once again a win for the REAL reds boys, (1-0 Liverpool). Thats six in a row for LFC. Sid what have I told you? United are SHITE!!!:D :D :D :D

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Mighty Reds

Originally posted by scouser
To Sid and any other United supporteer:

This is a little off topic , but who cares. Just heard the Liverpool, United result and it was once again a win for the REAL reds boys, (1-0 Liverpool). Thats six in a row for LFC. Sid what have I told you? United are SHITE!!!:D :D :D :D

Post this shite elsewhere on the correct forum. Teacher? Pay attention!

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions

Hello,

Weekend predictions:

PoCo 2 - ALU 1
Delta Metro 2 - GEU 2
Townsend Park 3 - Aldergrove 1
GN Sport 4 - Surrey United 2

The PoCo and ALU game should be the match of the weekend for the FVSL. Although ALU recently tied GN Sport, they are still playing well as of late.

SC Pegasus is hoping for the DM-GEU game to end in a draw as it will help us out a bit. We would like the tie to minimize the points for either of the teams -> and to help us qualify for provincials.

The TP vs. Aldergrove game should be (almost) interesting since TP lost their best player IMHO to an ALU poaching (Rackstraw).

I can't see SU beating GN this weekend as GN has some real talent up front and a pretty decent goalie. Actually, SU's goals against average does their goalie injustice as well b/c he is a good shot stopper. It's just too bad his defense leaves him unprotected most of the time.

Bollocks

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
POCO vs ALU

whoever's predicting a POCO win this weekend should give their head a shake.....they looked like shite vs Surrey and even worse against Delta. Granted they won, but the sun shines on a dogs ass someday, and with the size of the asses on POCO they must get a lot of sunshine! all I know is that you better win those games-in-hand POCO; we at PAU are hoping for a meaningfull game against you lot

Prediction: ALU 2 - POCO 0

see you at the game bitches.....

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry sage, it's in the bag.

Sage, not to worry, this weekend's game is in the bag. ALU will beat Poco, just as they beat PAU last weekend.

ALU beat the good teams but for some reason have troubles against shite teams such as GN.

As for you bored, you are quite up to date on your stats. However, if my memory serves me correctly, some of the players on Poco did play in the VMSL for a year before being sadly relegated. Half of the other players played for NSR so I don't see how you have a better team now. And if you are going to quote me, quote me correctly or are you having a hard time reading. I find your comments to be elementary at best.

Jack is the Lad.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2002 signings for ALU

I am not sure if anyone can confirm this but I heard a rumor the other day that if Clan Alumni doesn't get promoted this year a good portion of their players are going to sign with ALU next year. The likes of these players include but are not limited to Romeo C., Rich S., Steve K., Craig R. to name a few. I also heard a few Poco players may sign as well including the likes of Steve P. and Brin Y.

ALU will be the best team in the province and will blow everybody away in the FVSL.

Can anyone confirm these rumours.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How will ALU be the best in the province if these players couldn't get their team promoted out of div 1 of the VMSL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0