Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No more predictions for you.

As the cliches go:

Put up or shut up.
Put your money where your mouth is.
ETC, ETC.

Cheap fcukers.:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must say that is pretty weak. How hard is it to do a bit of homework? Isn't that what pools are all about?

Fcuk I hope PAU gets drawn against Peg in the first round of the Provincials... nothing like us getting a bunch of pussies off the bat in our quest for the championship :rolleyes:

At least PoCo showed up last year...

~TB.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: just curious

Originally posted by Sage

you know, i originally said i was in for this pool.........till i found out that we have to predict div 1 games/winners etc. I'll be honest, i don't know what the fcuk is going on in div 1, and that means i'd be throwing my 20 buck away. If this is/was a pak cup pool only then lets play.

What kind of excuse is that? Do you think the rest of us watch sporstpage and keep up with the rest of the divisions. Read the standings pussie... I know is hard to throw your money away.
Maybe you should bet on poco. Thats what this muchacho is
doing..

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: just curious

Originally posted by Sage

If this is/was a pak cup pool only then lets play.

From the pool page
It's 3 pools in one. Pick the winners for every game played in the FVSL Pakenham Cup and the President's Cup. Prizes are available for the overall winner PLUS for highest point totals in the two individual pools

If you're so sure your team will do well in the Pak cup you can still win a prize by winning one of the 3 pools.

Now get your picks in cheapo !!!

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage,

Very disappointing. Here you are flapping your gums about how good PAU is and you bail out because you are not familiar with Presidents Cup. Why don't you ask someone in Div 1 CAT PAU? Unless the Premier club of PAU does not associate w/ the fellows in the lower Div's. PAU has to be the top rated team in the Presidents Cup. Just take your head out of your ass for a second and take a peak.

And the $20.00 bucks, you are just a cheap bastard. Put up or Shut up!

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leave Sage alone

Why are all you radges picking on ma mate Sage, calling him a cheap bass etc. I'm not fcuking having it!

I have witnessed him throwing his dosh about freely on many occasion. Not a cheap bass in the slightest. In fact, he's currently wanted by the R.C.M.P for breaking into a 5 dollar bill.

I on the other hand, AM a cheap, miserable bast*rd.

Sleep tight!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beat up on Sage day

Originally posted by Skytrain
PAU has to be the top rated team in the Presidents Cup. Just take your head out of your ass for a second and take a peak.

Rarely, RARELY, does Flame make sense, but he is spot on here.
How tough is it when PAU has got to be a fave in the President's?
I mean, they're in second (a distant second mind you:D) place in the ever so strong Div. 1 CAT. ;)

Hibee, I can see not going in.
I mean, look at the flag he's flying.
Hibee's still got the first penny his Granny gave him fe Christ's sakes.

C'mon Sagey, get it goin eh?

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haw, that penny has been handed down from generation to generation. I'll be taking it to the grave with me!

So who has RangerForever got his money on then?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So who has RangerForever got his money on then?
That's something you or anyone else not entering will not know unless they post over here on their own.

Only those who enter the pools will know who picked whom, which is as it should be as far as TTP is concerned.

~TB.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, for the Pakenham, there is a RANGE of choices.
But, I'll be prepared to DEFEND my pick momentarily.

For the President's, the choice is much more STORMY.
However, whatever decision I come to, I'm sure it will be a ROYAL one.

That's enough for me for the day, time to watch Canada kick some ass, and get ma game face on fe tomorrow.:mad: :rolleyes:

Later lads, good luck on the weekend.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GRRRROOOOOOAN!!!!!

Weak, Ranger. Very weak.

Actually, Ranger, I think you made a tyPO .COuld you explain why you are not picking one of the commanDO MINIONs out there? Is it possible that your cerebral cortEX PRESSed you into those choices?;)

Just a Monkey thinking out loud...

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PA 1 - Peg 0

great game all around, they took it to us and we took it to them.

Probably one of the roughest and most aggressive games in the league this year. Both goalies played great, especially from PA (made two nice saves).

PA scored with about 5 minutes left in the game on a wierd one. It was about their 4th corner in a row, and myself(the goalie) and the opposing player both went up for the cross, both made contact, and hit about 2 or 3 different players on the way into the net. Kinda a crap goal, but a goal is a goal.

Congrats to PA, sorry PoCo, tried our best, just couldn't score.

We'll see you next week PA, should be another game to watch.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another Score

Poco 3 - GEU 3

Scoring frenzy. All very nice goals on a very crappy day.

As usual a great POCO-GEU rivalry game.

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pressure mounts on Poco

Hard fought affair between PAU and Surrey Peg. No clear cut chances to speak of, any goal today was always going to come from a set piece. Housearrest made a great save from our striker in the last 10 min just before our goal. Not sure that our goal hit 2-3 different players before it went in, i took the corner leading up to the goal, it seemed to be a 50/50 ball between Superfoxes and Housearrest with the later getting first prize.

This result puts more pressure on Poco (given their 3-3 result), they can't afford to drop anything in their game in hand. I don't think they will, and as i stated weeks ago it will come down to the last game. The way it should be.

Game on!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALU vs Townsend

Rumour has it ALU squeeked one out in the final 20 minutes of the game coming back from a 1-0 deficit to edge Townsend 2-1.

I was at the GEU/POCO game and it was a good game. Wasn't impressed with Poco as much as last week. I think they may have had the game of their lives against ALU. I suppose the league is still up for grabs, Poco choked today.

JTL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0