Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Holy Fcuk! Thread

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I remember playing Sapperton at Hillcrest, and on the opening kick off, Bryan Weavers (might have been Kent Watcher) comes flying into me just like that. And, no call from the ref. Needless to say, that game got ugly fast.

Last edited:

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve Buscemi Bowling GIF by Working Title

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better than average chance it was both of them, @freddy.
In due course of the game, indeed, both had their cleats into me. That was the first time I played against "The Criminal". Wow, he was good, but fukame, was he hard in dirty (or so I thought). He slid through Merks in goal, even though I knew this guy could kill me, I was about to swing for his chin, when Merks stepped in and said, "if he wanted to put me in the hospital, he could have". And so I let the red card, and likely beating go.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
In due course of the game, indeed, both had their cleats into me. That was the first time I played against "The Criminal". Wow, he was good, but fukame, was he hard in dirty (or so I thought). He slid through Merks in goal, even though I knew this guy could kill me, I was about to swing for his chin, when Merks stepped in and said, "if he wanted to put me in the hospital, he could have". And so I let the red card, and likely beating go.
this dude?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, The Criminal was the nickname for Kevin Hearne. RIP

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0