Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Hottest Olympic Chicks

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Post them up here.

Something tells me that there won't be too many female hockey players posted. Just a guess.

Cross Country skiers maybe? Swedish curlers?

How about a Canadian Luger and a x-country skier

Mmmmm....Regan Lauscher and Sara Renner. :p

Attachments

• lauscher_regan_hs.jpg
    lauscher_regan_hs.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 224
  • kanada3.jpg
    kanada3.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 223

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well at least they're not shockingly ugly and overrated like Dogmar. Regan is actually quite nice to look at.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your wife. Right. And you just happen to be passing by the TV on the way to the laundry room at the same time? Or did your wife say "hey, 'djonsey' you should have a look at the rockets on this bird..."

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
She might have.... not likely! :rolleyes:

I was channel surfing, alright? And then something (hot babe)catches my eye. Before you know it, I find I know way to much about Brad and Angelina and I've wasted a half an hour.

Like that's never happened to you!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry to change the subject a bit here.

I think the point lost in this whole story (knvb's a wind up) is why the fcuk is another CANADIAN representing a country other than CANADA?!?!?!:mad: The Gold Medal Australia won was a Vancouver kid born and raised... Another example of unpatriotic Canucks leaving for green-ur pastures...
WHY???
Yes Brett Hull was the shits at the time he didn't get selected for Canada as a rookie, sour grapes and a fat heed led him to the US... Greg Rusedski and Mary Pierce both have a hard on for Tennis Canada (not sure why Greg does)... Lennox Lewis was happy to win Gold in the Olympics wearing our colours, but soon as he turned pro moved back to London and regained an accent... Owen Hargreaves would never make our football squad, so his decision is understandable!!!

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else catch cute little Amanda Overland skating her cute little tushie off yesterday? Good Canadian gal.

I dunno, something about a chick in a yellow helmet just does it for me.

~Issues

Attachments

• 1124.jpg
    1124.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 296

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0