Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup

Who will win the Pak cup?

• Surrey City Peg

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • GN Sporting Club

• Aldergrove United

• Poco City United

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look you stupid Yankee why would I expect you to know anything? You can't even find bin Ladden. It changes from year to year because the entire number of teams IN each of the 3 leagues, not just the Premier change.

Btw, is grade 12 in the states for 26 year olds? If you don't get it this time I'll drawn pictures in finger paint in my next post so you'll understand.

KNVBisgettingboredwiththevalleythreads.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't make me call in the Captain!

Fcuk me KNVB (wxyz),

Maybe you should finger-paint. It would be a HUGE improvement over your spelling and grammar!

Kicking you off my soapbox,

Dude.

The allocation for BCs makes sense though.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time Crunch

Sorry Dude, I was in a pinch for time. Believe it or not I do work for a living and I did not get a chance to re-read my post.Why is it that you pick out my one bad post and yet you let Sid roll on with butchering of the English language? Dick.

BTW, Fcuk off!

Yours in lacking a spell check, KNVB

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC Peg vs. Poco

Hey guys,

We're just happy to be where we are this season. Everything in the Pak cup and (hopefully) the provincials is a bonus. See you Sunday Poco ;) ;) I'm sure you'll be hungry.

Bollocks

George Best

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC's

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?

Dominion has already qualified for the BCs, which I know is their true focus this year. I know those ex-Metro Ford boys want to show their stuff in the real show this year, and stick it to Willy. The Pak is strictly a bonus, as much as the lot of them say they want to win it.

Let's everybody be honest here. I play for GEU and even I am willing to admit that any team in the FVSL cannot compete with the top six or seven teams in the VMSL. The FV seems to be attracting a few quality players here and there but let's not kid ourselves fellas.

I wish all the teams who make the BC's the best of luck but don't get carried away with rediculous comments.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: SC Peg vs. Poco

Originally posted by Bollocks

We're just happy to be where we are this season. Everything in the Pak cup and (hopefully) the provincials is a bonus. See you Sunday Poco ;) ;) I'm sure you'll be hungry.

Bollocks

you're happy with where you are this season?? in sixth place?? listen mate, the Pak cup is the ONLY thing you've got this season, it's not just a bonus. you better make some noise (starting this weekend) in the cup or else your season is shot....no BCs, 6th spot in league....just terrible!!

sagejustpointingoutPegshortcomings :p

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
crushed

Originally posted by Yankee
Thanks for clarifying, KNVB.

So, I guess SC Pegasus went from being elated to being crushed over the last few posts. Sorry boys.:rolleyes: My bad.

Not unless Peg reaches the final of the pak. Kind of ironic that we'll be cheering for YOU this weekend after all the "bad vibes" you boys were sending us last weekend vs PoCo. Looks like it'll be a chilly one! see you there.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage

Why do you care where we finished in the league and if we make the B.C.'s or not?

And why are you threatening us to "make some noise in the Pak"?
Could it be because if we don't PAU is out of the Pak? Very interesting and coincidental if you ask me.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where to start...

KNVB (cdefg): I leave Sid alone because my Mom always told me not to pick on the special needs kids. I must admit, your work has been consistently improving over your 1000+ posts. Even though you get a C-, I'll give you a G for work habits. Tell your Dad that you need to spend extra time working on your writing skills at home.

George Best: fcuk off with the inferiority complex. Jesus Christ, I get sick of hearing that shite. It always seems to come from the guys playing out past the Pitt River. There are a couple of teams in the VMSL that are stacked- for sure- but by and large the quality is really about equivalent. After their top 3 or 4, the FVSL top 4 should be competitive. It all depends on the draws. Besides, who would have given Victoria Gorge a shot last year?

Bollocks: I hope you’re just playing possum with that statement. Even though the team is considered “new”, I would think most guys are of the opinion that they aren’t truly happy or satisfied until they’re on top. At least, they shouldn’t be.

Fat Monkey: Big Foot called. He wants his coat back.:eek:

Dude.
:p

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My coat!

Fcuk him! If he wants his coat, he can come and get it.

I told him not to pick on Sid and his lack of a language. I warned him that I would take his coat. The only way he will get it back is if he brings a razor and a wheel barrow.:p

By the way, the Poco boys are about as ready for this game as I have seen all year. It should be a good one.

That is one Monkeys opinon.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sage

Originally posted by housearrest
Why do you care where we finished in the league and if we make the B.C.'s or not?

And why are you threatening us to "make some noise in the Pak"?
Could it be because if we don't PAU is out of the Pak? Very interesting and coincidental if you ask me.

i don't personally care WHERE you finished in the league......your mate just pointed out that you guys are satisfied with your year so far, and I just let him know that 6th is shite, nobody should be satisfied with that. That also means that you're out of the BCs......but if all that means that you've had a good year, then you should get your head examined.
As for our interest in your cup game, yes we'd love to see you guys beat Poco so we could advance. But that's besides the point I was making to your buddy........I just let him know that you NEED a good cup run to make the BCs. Besides, here's your chance to show that you can beat a good team in a game that matters.

SagelightingfireunderPegasses

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pocofcukingjoko

poco DUMBINDIANS are looking ready,!!
a good source told me that you TARTS had only 5-6 guys out training tuesday night, I guess weight watchers started late on tues.lets have it now buys ?
predictions for the poco game,??
BORED(halftroll),FATMONKEY,SWEEPER,SLIVER,OSAMA??,SNOWEY,SKYTRAIN,GONZO(holy shite the whole DUMBINDIAN team is on ttp,)do you lads have the balls:D :D to predict your teams victory is it a w orT or a L
lets hear it JOCKSTRAPS:confused: :eek:

Sweeper

Jan 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way Sid even your sources are telling you lies these days. Poco had all but two guys at training Tuesday night, but keep stirring the pot. How many showed up for your lot?

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage = ex SFC + ex SU

Sage,

SC Pegasus has the long term development of the players and the Club in mind. Unlike SU or other Clubs who would drop their players (such as yourself Sage) we will spend time with them.

At the beginning of the season, our goal as a team and a Club was to have a 500 season and not be embarrassed in Cup play. We have accomplished these goals with a team with only two returning players from Team Honduras and with 2-18 year olds, 3-19 year olds and lots of under 25 year olds.

Maybe you're still bitter from getting 'schooled' but I wish you well in your final 2 games anyways. We completely understand our situation with regards to making the BC's.

By the way PAU, our 'noise-making' new team NEVER got more than 4 goals scored on us in a game all year. How about you? ;)

Bollocks

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
big game?

Originally posted by Sage
Besides, here's your chance to show that you can beat a good team in a game that matters.

Sage,

Yeah, I guess our last game vs. you was a game that didn't matter. :confused:

Bollocks

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: big game?

Yeah, I guess our last game vs. you was a game that didn't matter. :confused:

Bollocks

I guess you haven't been paying attention, so I'll try to explain it to you like a 2 year old. There was a REASON why our two starting fullbacks (superfoxs and Fenian) were on the bench, no Zoly, no Slaney, no Skip, no Mike Cain etc etc. I thought you would understand by now, but I guess you'd need to have an IQ higher than a fruit-fly to get it.

Anyhow, I was wishing you guys good luck against Poco before, and I still hope you beat them. Either way, we'll be at the match, pints in hand :D

Sagefeelingthelove

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
overachievers

Sage,

By the way PAU, our 'noise-making' new team NEVER got more than 4 goals scored on us in a game all year. How about you? ;)

Bollocks

You're right Bollocks, you embarrassed us that game. We're the first to admit it. Losing 5 - 1 to a mid table team does not sit well with ANY of the boys on our team. We're not making excuses for it. You caught us on a bad day, and finished some great opportunities.
The truth: As much as we would love to see you get a result vs PoCo this weekend, we're not holding our breath. I think its safe to say you blew your load against us. Look to be embarrassed this weekend by a much better side than yourselves.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: overachievers

Originally posted by Skip

Look to be embarrassed this weekend by a much better side than yourselves.

Do you think your reverse psychology stuff will get Peg fired up? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0