Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Police

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want my money back. Uninspired. Boring at parts. How's that possible with their dossier of self-proclaimed hits? Would have rather watched RF play "Hot cross buns" on the skin flute. Or Fastshow's SubClassic at Celebrities. Yup, that's how bad it was.

Dear Sir, you've been found out as past tense. Thanks for the memories, Stang.

Buckfast

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't listen to them but I heard the complete opposite from the quote above..I heard it was well worth the money and many people want to go to tommorow's performance

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Da Police

Driven to tears

...by the price of tickets to watch a geezer who can't hit the high notes in Roxanne and I Can't Stand Losing any more.

What's that? No, Franchise, I didn't go. I've talked to too many people who had the same experience at the show as Bucky, who remember how good they were and how shite they are now, especially trying to cash in on our platinum card-based nostalgia. Many people who want to go to tomorrow's performance will be similarly disappointed. Fields of Barley, indeed.

No longer Walking On the Moon,

Trece

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny I've also heard from 3 different sources that the concert was AMAZING??? Now who should I believe? Were they all lying to me? Ah yup I'll go with my free tickets and eat my free food and drink my free booze in the box suite.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny I've also heard from 3 different sources that the concert was AMAZING??? Now who should I believe? Were they all lying to me? Ah yup I'll go with my free tickets and eat my free food and drink my free booze in the box suite.

Don't forget to stoke up on the free napkins sponsored by Save On Foods...soon to be Price Mart!

Enjoy Girth

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The most overrated fanny in the history of music........boring music and I was wondering if any of his songs could sound more alike.........

Sorry to hear that, Buckfast.........I generally make it a rule to avoid going to concerts where the band members are old enough to almost be my father. :)

;)

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went last night 3rd time I have seen them, 1st time for the wife.

Show was enjoyable, sound was excellent from our club seats!

I was disappointed, as a huge Police fan, I really thought it would be more high energy! I thought there was too many high's then low's. Going back to the last time I seen them, it was so high energy, and last night was blah. Sting's an arrogant as***le. Best musician in that band is Stuart Copeland, If you are going on Wed night, watch him! Awesome drummer, and he even TTP's Sting a few times!

Overall I think it was worth the cost of admission!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't forget to stoke up on the free napkins sponsored by Save On Foods...soon to be Price Mart!
Fcuken rights!:D These perks suck especially when you guys tell me their a tad washed up???
Franchise... I was gonna bring Sheep that use to post on here but he's too short to see over the railing on the balcony? I'm bringing my wife.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers Supporter said:
I really thought it would be more high energy! I thought there was too many high's then low's. Going back to the last time I seen them, it was so high energy, and last night was blah.

Low energy is a fcukin' understatement. I was going to pull out my defibrillator (second pouch of my fanny pack) for his painfully boring, tantric inspired versions of "Dont stand so close to me" - (Ravi Shanker Remix) and "De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da" - (ZZZZZZ Remix). It's been 25 years, mate.
Stick your creative licence and Trudy up your anorexic arse.

Andy Summer. BORING. He was more animated in "Weekend at Bernies".

Spring Chicken said:
I was wondering if any of his songs could sound more alike.........

Too funny. My wife had asked, "didn't they already play that one?" And I thought it was the heroin and PCP talking.

Buckfast

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuken rights!:D These perks suck especially when you guys tell me their a tad washed up???
Franchise... I was gonna bring Sheep that use to post on here but he's too short to see over the railing on the balcony? I'm bringing my wife.

True it would be a waste to the short guy buy isn't there a booster seat free to bring.....you could also bring that shopping cart that looks like a car in case the little fellow gets bored.

Anyways enjoy the beer and free grits....:D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Police tix for sale,(not a joke) box seats 10 tix I paid $225ea for them.
I was at the first show and well its not worth going back.
And I am still hurtin from Monday.
I will sell them for $100 ea.
604 841 3441
Plus I have a game tonight.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I sold them all,,weird cause I warned everyone how bad the show was,,I am a huge fan of the Police (the group). I was so disapointed,,so many arrangement changes you couldnt sing along with most songs,,the sound was the worst I have ever heard at GM place,,Ya they are older ,but when I saw them 23 years ago they blew me away,,this time they hardly moved at all and seeing Aerosmith and the Stones who are older(I think) well age shouldnt matter if your as in shape as Sting is. Thumbs down from me,,Sad cause it was my Bday and I was so pumped for the show,,But I did get laid by this hot chick next to me in the can dureing EveryBeath,,,,,,,,So the show ended on a high note for me anyways...I am seeing her again tonight after my game..hey she likes soccer too,well she likes Beckham,,close enough for me..lol

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the scariest thing (aside from both of you being young deviants from a historical perspective, unless you're still into this vintage thing) was how quickly Bucky pulled that reference off the top of his heed. Little bit of extra time on our hands with the wee bairn around?

Ghouse in the can with a bird at a concert? How 80's rock show flashback can you get? Was one of you at least waving a lighter around?:D

Actually I've seen some of his birds - the boy has a good eye. It compensates for his twitchy one...

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL ,I love you guys,
ps,,she just told me I have the touch of Henrey ,,But Im as fast as Ronaldo.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay so here's how I saw it... The group defiately hates each other still. Our Bartender at our suite said in the morning at GM place the band was arguing and definately don't see eye to eye.
With that in mind it made sense. The Drummer is very weird although he seems to be the glue trying to hold this together. There was little or no contact between the band members the whole night and when there was the drummer was in the middle joining the two sides.
The music was definately not the clearest thing with lots of echoing. It started with SOS which for me was the best song. At the end when Roxanne came on the place was going nuts. ( my voice hurts from screeming it ) Every breath you take was also Awesome!

as posted earlier $75.00 tickets got there monies worth... everyone else???

ps... Hector says he got completely munted in the washroom at the first concert during everybreath you take?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0