Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Vancouver Canucks 2002/2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to take away from a great effort, but the Canucks were fortunate that Barasso was fighting it as badly as he was last night. At least three of the goals were questionable - two five-hole jobs and a number of big, fat juicy rebounds that Vancouver pounced upon time and time again.

I can't believe Quenville didn't pull him after the score got to 4-2.

In regards to the Cloutier's temporary bout of insanity....I was disappointed that nobody stepped up and took a chunk out of Mellanby - namely Langdon. They've been harping on people running Cloutier's crease all year and the pitiful lack of response the Canucks show every time it happens. So Burke makes a trade to "toughen up" the team, the goaltender gets run (several times, I might add), and Cloutier goes and protects himself. As soon as Mellanby threw that retalitory punch, someone should have dropped them. Besides Cloutier.

Again, to be fair, the resulting penalties meant that nobody was going to drop the gloves being up or down a man. But it would have been nice to see someone start something at the beginning of the third period.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take it easy little fella.

TR, you better be taller than me, or were you talking to your DNA stick? ;)

If Jennifer looks like a monkey, then I guess I'd shag a monkey, cuz that monkey has bigguns!:cool:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensei,

Shut it! Every goalie should be run and they should just accept it. Now, I don't want to hear anymore about it!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all due respect Mr. Moderator, if you don't think Jennifer mathers is hot, you're gay. Simple.

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The boys roll on...

Good to see the boys finally getting into gear. Did you get the impression from the Chicago game that you were watching the Oilers from the 80's? Go ahead and score 3, we're gonna score 5! Roll on, next to drop....Detroit Dead Things!!!!

lupoman

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CANUCKLE HEADS

this is fcuking great hockey the canucks are playing!!

end to end rushes,physical stuff the whole works!!

bobble heads (KNVD--BRONCO),when are we going to see your bobblers on front court??????????????

:bronco: :bronco:

:knvb: :knvb:

:eek: :eek:

:wa: :wa:

:) :( :eek: :p ;) :D :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :confused: :eek: :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

go canucks go!

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jen Mather

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
With all due respect Mr. Moderator, if you don't think Jennifer mathers is hot, you're gay. Simple.

Agreed - with her mouth shut. Once she opens her mouth though, fukcin' hell, her chicklets are everywhere. Looks like her dentist gave her a root canal with a hammer.:D

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be a good outing. Detroit is not playing with any intensity at the moment, and the 'nucks seem to be on a roll. I think it will be physical, old time hockey, and am looking forward to Chelios vs Bertuzzi again

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another win.

The nucks are getting points from more than one line these days, and the PP has been pretty effective. However, I don't have a lot of confidence in Malik yet, hopefully his ice time is limited. Bold statement - Cloutier shutout tonight.
Nucks 3 - Wings - Bagel.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to the Province, the Wings will be missing Yzerman, Fisher, and Shannahan. Cujo has let in 11 goals in the last two games vs. Vancouver. Wings are ripe for the picking.:D

Canucks 3 - 1 Wings. Klatt with the empty netter. Naslund with two and a helper. Bertuzzi with a couple of helpers, and 37 minutes in penalties.(Need the points:D )

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's Kurgan?

I think it does. He was even talking about it in the paper so you know it is in the back of his mind.

RATU

Jul 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i thought malik had a poor outing last game with 2 bad plays which lead to goals but in due time i hope he will fit in well next to jovo. he is a solid stay at home defender who tries to take care of his own end of the ice first which should never hurt your club, unless you put it past your own goalie:eek:

nucks 3-2

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Malik "The New Pillon"

Originally posted by RATU
he is a solid stay at home defender who tries to take care of his own end of the ice first which should never hurt your club,

That's what people used to say about Dana "the Pillon" Myrzan, ya he signed a contract with the Nucks for over 1 mil a year over 2 or 3 years, but I think he married into the Pat Quinn family.

But someone has to clear the front of the net.

HOS

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Malik

RATU

Gotta agree with ya ,man. Malik looked awful on those couple of goals. I think Crow's just giving him a shot to justify the trade. Don't look for him to be here at the end of the season....of course, I've been wrong before!

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
what I tell ya....

Dead things drop. They looked tired and completely outclassed by our boys! That was probably the best tempo for a game this year. Keep it rollin'!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammerhead,
Cujo has let in 11 goals in the last two games vs. Vancouver.
Yeah, I'd say that stat applies. Cujo was brutal. Everything the Canucks shot at him was high. I never did think that he was that good of a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0