Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Vancouver Canucks 2002/2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the lab...

I do not recall a Canucks team ever that has the chemistry that this one has. All the players, even the so called spare parts seem to be a fit. Take a few players out of the line up like they did tonight and insert others.... it doesn't seem at this point to make a difference. Sure, they are going to lose some games in the future, but enjoy the ride now, it's a blast!

lupoman, die-hard Canucks fan:wa:

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
10 in a row!

Can this streak get any better? I'm loving this stuff!

You know when Marek Malik is scoring goals things are going right! I'm particularly impressed with the killing of powerplays. Number 1 in that category. Goaltending #1. Naslund #1 in goals.
Anyways, I can't get enough of our awesome Nucks.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was printed in yesterday's Province that the game was on Fox Sports, but does not appear on the TV schedual for 4:30!!! I called the Cable company and some bird said there was German soccer shedualed for 4:30... (Wasn't sure if she knew what she was talking about)...
Guinness for stupid TTPer ever... and that's saying a lot with recent posters around here :rolleyes:

You should have phoned KCPQ in Seattle as they are the Fox affiliate there :rolleyes:

I saw both games this weekend the one thing I've noticed is how well the D is moving the puck when breaking out. Jovo is playing unreal right now and had a couple of his monster hits that I haven't seen for awhile.

Do they play Dallas on this trip?

~Regs.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Dallas. New York Islanders and New Jersey. Then home vs. Colorado.

Tough to pick a COTW after this week.:)

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
where's the parade....

Not to rain on the parade, but, it's only the quarter mark of the season, and yup they are the class of the league right now, but we've had our hearts broken so often, should we plan the parade yet? Don't get me wrong, I live and die by the 'nucks but the proof will be in the pudding....... sorry, I'm pissed again, where was I going with this?

lupoman:wa:

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
11-0 guaranteed!

Yup you'll hear it here first. We beat the Islanders, tie the Devils, and then tie the Avalanche. Still undefeated but streak end at 11.

My parade even though quarter way through is only starting.

Go Nucks!

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa a happy guy with Boston vs Vancouver final. I think it would end in a tie.

Now that I have jinxed both my teams I can get back to reality and realistically say both teams choke before the final.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My mistake. The first home game after the trip is vs. Minnesota. Then they play the Avs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Wild look to be the toughest game of this bunch.

How about the back page of the Province this morning...Markus hoisting the Cup? Newspaper writers, of all people, should know that printing something like that is a colossal JINX!

Very pleased with current streak, but very pissed w/ the Province for the "Crystal Ball" photo.:mad:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Dude-What'smyteam. That picture made me cringe. Why couldn't they just post a photo of Linden dropping the lid off the Clarence Campbell Bowl in '94 and say something like "maybe one more round" or something?

Monkeys or so superstitious:rolleyes:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Recognition

NEW YORK - Vancouver goaltender Dan Cloutier, who has backstopped the Canucks to a franchise-record 10-game winning streak, is the NHL's Player of the Month for November. Cloutier posted a 11-1-0 record, 2.15 goals-against average and .920 save percentage, helping the Canucks (15-5-4-0) move into first place in the Northwest Division.

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Danny boy......

About time our lads get some recognition from them wankers back east. Hope it makes 'em puke in Hogtown! 11 in a row for the 'nucks? You better believe it!!!:wa:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Danny boy!!!!!

Fukcing rights Danny boys playing awesome. Hopefully that pic in the province doesnt jinx the boyzzzz. GUNNING for 11!!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Media bandwagon

Courtesy of The Province:
Now the Canucks look like Gretzky's Oilers as they prepare to face the New York Islanders and New Jersey Devils in back-to-backs Tuesday and Wednesday.
What a bunch of fcuking knobs. Whomever wrote it should be fired for writing that kind of garbage.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NORTHWEST GP W L T OTL PTS GF GA HOME AWAY L10

Vancouver 24 15 5 4 0 34 76 58 6-4-2-0 9-1-2-0 10-0-0-0

The last ten games stat looks so nice on the screen.

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is the game on the net?

Anyone know for sure if the game will be on tv tomorrow? I'm hearing/reading different things. 4pm start if it is. Yahoooo, go Nucks go!

Vezina to Danny boy! Jumping the gun a bit but why not.

Time to mess up Yashin and the boys!

:knvb:

RATU

Jul 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats to dan the man for getting the nod for player of the month. hope the nucks can keep this ball rolling tonight ,smart in your face hockey isa what they have been playing and a little bit of solid goaltending doesn't hurt either..

to the guys at the Province "give your fcukin heads a shake will ya":mad:

RATU
ps hope the fish dudes where their lovely 3rd strip:rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We should all Cancel our Subscriptions

Originally posted by RATU
to the guys at the Province "give your fcukin heads a shake will ya":mad:

The paper is a joke, they put in big bold print, Nucks going for 11 on the front page, great way to jinx the boys.

The worst of all, was the Picture of Nazzy, holding the Lord Stanley Cup above his head. They don't know one thing about how players think or feel.

They are very superstitious and don't like to talk about streaks, but to top it of, players will not touch or have a picture taken with the Cup until they have won the 16 Play-offs games and they can drink out of it.

It is bad luck, so why is the Province sooo stupid.

They talk bad about the Nucks when they lose, then they do the worst things when they are on a winning streak.

I may have to send Chapman an e-mail for this, is he not a hockey fan.

HOS

But I would love to get tickets to the Game Vs. the Wild if they do come back home with 12 wins in a Row.
We can have the Gay Pride Parade with the Stanley Cup Parade, the Sedins will fit right in.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I may have to send Chapman an e-mail for this, is he not a hockey fan.
Good luck with that :rolleyes: I think he's too busy playing Bumblebees in Bumblefcuk 3 on his Playstation 2 to respond to anything these days :rolleyes:

~Regs.

PS. Nucks 4-2 tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0