Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Wrestling Thread!

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrestlers????

Athletes? or Actors??

That is the question? Is wrestling really a sport? I realize that the wrestlers are athletic...but really...it is all acting! (Except for Bret Hart spiting on and then knocking out Vince McMahon with one punch in Montreal years back).

Any thoughts on this topic?

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On another note...

This could get interesting!!!

Wrestling star Vince McMahon accused of groping Boca tanning salon worker

http://www.southflorida.com/images/standard/clear.gif
Boca Raton -- Wrestling personality Vince McMahon could be facing a legal smackdown.

An employee at Tanzabar Tanning Salon, 499 N. Federal Highway, told Boca Raton police that the chief executive of World Wrestling Entertainment tried to get a little too raw on Saturday, showing her pictures of himself in the buff before kissing and groping her.

McMahon, 60, is best known for running the WWE and for the character he plays on several WWE shows including SmackDown and Raw and on pay-per-view events such as Royal Rumble and WrestleMania.

His on-air persona is often arrogant and vengeful.

The shows are a sort of family affair for McMahon, who has feuded publicly with his son and daughter. McMahon even asked his wife for a divorce on television, and in a later show kissed a female wrestler in front of her.

On Sunday, the 22-year-old Tanzabar employee told police that she led McMahon to tanning room No.3 and that McMahon asked if she could use his camera phone to take his picture.

She obliged and then gave the camera phone back to McMahon, who then showed her nude and semi-nude photos of himself on the camera phone, the police report shows.

According to the report, the woman asked McMahon to stop.

Once the 20-minute session was over, McMahon talked to her again, she told police. She walked over to the tanning suite and McMahon followed, closed the door and tried kissing her, she told police. She pushed McMahon away as he tried to lift up her shirt, she said.

Kelly McMahon, a Tanzabar customer who is not related to the wrestler, said McMahon was quite different with her on Saturday.

"He was nothing but a gentleman. He shook my hand three times," Kelly McMahon said Wednesday. "He showed no signs of coming on to [ the employee ]. He was talking to me. She was trying to interrupt our conversation."

They spoke briefly about their shared last name and their backgrounds, Kelly McMahon said.

"I didn't realize he was famous until I spoke with my husband," she said.

McMahon's attorney, Jerry McDevitt, said Boca Raton police told him this happened Sunday.

"We pointed out that it's not even possible because he was not in town that day," said McDevitt, who confirmed that McMahon was in town Saturday and has been a Tanzabar customer.

Boca Raton police have to get McMahon's side of the story before prosecutors determine whether there is enough evidence to file charges.
Is this just someone that is looking to get some cash from the rich??? Or the rich paying someone off to get away with things???

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Machon sure does like the puppies!

All I know is Billy Kidman's a lucky man to be dating Torrie Wilson:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money