Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TheRob's Canuck of the Week 2002/2003.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy as pie.

TheRob's Canuck of the Week is as easy as a victory over the lowly Nashville Predators. Is there any doubt? Marcus Naslund is TheRob's Canuck of the Week. Four goals against one of the better keepers in the league. The guy is amazing.

Runners up: Todd Bertuzzi, Brenden Morrison, and Mattias Ohlund.

Discuss.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're...ahem...cough cough...bang on.:rolleyes:

Here's a funny story. Apparently the press gallery in Edmonton was interviewing Marcus, asking if he'd ever played against Salo back in Sweden. He says not much, but he does remember one game where he scored 4 goals against him.

Of course, the gallery all laugh, saying, "Like that'll ever happen again."

Bing, bing, bing, bing.:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Busted........

Of course, the gallery all laugh, saying, "Like that'll ever happen again."

Bing, bing, bing, bing.
.......for plagerising Larry and Willy of all people.;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you come up with that all on your own?

To be on topic: Marcus Naslund is a easy choice for COTW. Dan the man (I think) should have at least had an honourable mention.

Ring-a-ding-ding-ding, KNVB

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I came up with that one after reading the rather small book of "KNVB Piss Taking".

Obviously a waste of money.

Back on topic: Fcuk off. Cnut.

Ring-a-ding-ding-dong, Dude

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After a long hiatus, we are back with TheRob's Canuck of the Week.

In this case it is Co-COTW's. Bertuzzi and Naslund have been amazing this week. The show Bertuzzi put on vs. Florida was pretty immpressive. Where would the Canucks be without these two guys? If both of them aren't at the All Star game it would be a fcuking crime.

Runners up are: Artem Chubarov - he's getting better, and Brent Sopel - anyone as ugly as him deserves to be a runner up.

Discuss.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see your New Year's resolution to keep clean and sober is holding up.

I agree with your choices. Looking forward to the battle of goal-scorers this week: Naslund vs. Hossa.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
In this case it is Co-COTW's. Bertuzzi and Naslund have been amazing this week. The show Bertuzzi put on vs. Florida was pretty immpressive. Where would the Canucks be without these two guys? If both of them aren't at the All Star game it would be a fcuking crime.

Discuss.
This weeks runner up is Matt Cooke. He had a helluva game vs. Ottawa and has been hitting everything on the ice the last week.

Discuss.;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cooke for COTW. His goal against Ottawa was a bute. Besides, I'm sick of typing Sweede names...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob's COTW for this week is Trevor Letowski. Now before a bunch of you beek off about how I chose the same Canuck as the Province, just remember, it is I that supply them with their COTW.

After being benched last weekend the big Letwoski:rolleyes:responded well with a couple of big goals. The guy is as fast as the last guy to wear the number ten.:eek:

Runners up are:Sami Salo, and Dan Cloutier.

Discuss.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Detroit and Chicago.

I'm sensing a pattern here. I post the COTW, and you reply. I post the next COTW, and you reply. I post the next COTW, and you reply. I post the ne................you get the picture. Doesn't anyone else care anymore?:(

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Apparently not.

It took you almost two seasons to figure that out? Remind me not to hire TheRob to conduct any statistical analysis.:rolleyes:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
Perhaps I should start posting it on Sundays.

Perhaps you should not post at all. Your Canuck of the Week thread is getting as boring as hearing the comment "Ya atleast we are better than Habs"for the 19th time of the day. Reading You and Dude Where's My Dildo arguing back and forth over who the Province picked for Canuck of the week and how you two numbnuts thought of it first has got to stop.

And while Im at it: Dan Cloutier is a younger Kirk Mclean. The city is satisfied with a second tier goalie and everybody is in la la land because the Canucks are doing well. But when the playoffs roll into town and you need the goalie to steal you a win or two, all of you knuckleheads who were calling Cloutier the saviour will be calling for his head. You Bums wish you had Theodore in the pipes.;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Such a bitter young man.

The first part of your post was fine, the second part was off topic. As a former moderator I would think that you would know better.:eek:

Please post in the proper threads.

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0