Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TheRob's Canuck of the Year.

Who would you pick as TheRob's Canuck of the Year?

• [b]Todd[/b] "The Big Dummy" [b]Bertuzzi[/b]

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • [b]Markus[/b] "We were in the playoffs?" [b]Naslund[/b]

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • [b]Dan[/b] "Go ahead, shoot from centre" [b]Cloutier[/b]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [b]Trevor[/b] "Go Habs!" [b]Linden[/b]

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • [b]Ed[/b] "I got a gold medal" [b]Jovonovski[/b]

• [b]Brian[/b] "Ill timed rant" [b]Burke[/b]

• None of the above.

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, another Canucks season has come to an abrupt halt. I can't remember a season with the ups and downs that this one had. They improved on just about everything over the year. Four more points this year. They won two games in the playoffs. Hopefully they can come back next year, and be a little more consistant at the start. Hopefully Cloutier will have his confidence back by then.:(

What I want to know is this. Out of the players in the poll, who was the Canuck of the Year? If you want to pick someone not in the poll, just give the name and some reasons.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rather Large, not so Smart One (RLNSSO)

The Big Duffus was my choice. He was the catalyst over the last half of the season, and seemed to will the team into the playoffs.

Somebody put a muzzle on Burke. PLease.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lita picks "None of the above" and then fails to explain why. Curious.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It has to be the big man. Everyone knew his potential and this year he finally lived up to the billing.

My personal opinion is that Naslund did not play well even though he got a shitload of points. Nevermind that he was a non-factor in the playoffs, he seemed lost many times I watched during the regular season. If it weren't for Big Bert, I'm pretty sure more people would have taken notice of this.

As for Cloutier, I would have picked him but just felt that Bert was better. "The Goal" shouldn't really factor into the equation... he had a solid year. We should remember that he stood on his head for the first 2 games of the series...

Ramble on,

~TB.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Bert

Was monstrous and played like a man possesed to get them in the playoffs and beyond.If he can do this game in game out consistently,we may have the best power forward in the league.

Markus was a close second but his dissapearing act in the playoffs swayed my vote elsewhere.

Cloutier did play some good hockey at times and yes he has the shutout record for the Nucks but I'm still not sold on him as legitimate number 1,hopefully he proves me wrong next year.

If Jovo can stay away from all those costly giveaways,he will turn into a beauty!

Proud of all the rest of the boys,a good year which will turn into bigger and brighter things down the road.

GO CANUCKS GO

and

FCUK YEAH

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Matt Cooke

How could you leave this guy out. He came to play with heart and passion, oh and don't forget agressiveness every night. He would be my choice,

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demo,

Your wife has been clobbering you over the head with her rolling pin too often. Must be all your late nights out, pretending you can still pick up chicks.:D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Brian" Bertuzzi (as Cuthbert referred to him last week.)

It's been a long time since we've been able to to watch a Canuck "turn the corner".

... like when Hedican was supposed to become Paul Coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0