Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things that make you say WTF?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like your post not for content of it, but for your saying that people are fcuked...because you're right.

Such a sad state of affairs in our world these days.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 lasting "images" I will have for awhile watching the coverage (well 3 as the blood stained sidewalk is pretty gruesome)...

One is the video at the finish line that shows what looks like to be an 'older' runner crumpling to the ground as the explosion happens directly to his left.

The other is the video at the finish line that shows a police office with his gun drawn walking towards the blast area and then when the second explosion happens, he stops, puts his gun back into his holster, turns around and walks briskly the other way... these guys are human, can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing at that point :eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One is the video at the finish line that shows what looks like to be an 'older' runner crumpling to the ground as the explosion happens directly to his left.

Last edited:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I read last night that that the old geezer in orange was actually okay, his legs just buckled from the shock wave.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Patton Oswalt on the Boston Marathon:

Boston. ****ing horrible.

I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, "Well, I've had it with humanity."

But I was wrong. I don't know what's going to be revealed to be behind all of this mayhem. One human insect or a poisonous mass of broken sociopaths.

But here's what I DO know. If it's one person or a HUNDRED people, that number is not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population on this planet. You watch the videos of the carnage and there are people running TOWARDS the destruction to help out. (Thanks FAKE Gallery founder and owner Paul Kozlowski for pointing this out to me). This is a giant planet and we're lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for the daily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in awhile, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they're pointed towards darkness.

But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evil doers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We'd have eaten ourselves alive long ago.

So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, "The good outnumber you, and we always will.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is crazy. But, seriously, terrorists make bombs out of fertilizer. Didn't the dude think of that? Fertilizer is what took out Oklahoma.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More crazy is the interview/statement their Uncle made an hour ago and now I've seen something about their Aunt in Toronto is saying they are innocent?

Who knows what to believe in all of this, there has been so much mis-information being thrown out there since the initial bombing :rolleyes:

BTW, how's North Korea doing these days? That's where the world should continue to focus...

~Tinfoilhat-check.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0